It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible! Live Alien Grey Video *Up Close & Clear* April 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'll start by saying that I'm a sucker for a good alien video as I'm a firm believer, but this one takes the cake...even for the skeptic. Barring a Hollywood production crew posing a viral marketing scheme for an upcoming Disclosure movie, this one is unexplainable IMO. Well...actually it's quite explainable, just won't be understood or accepted by the masses.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be an awful lot of activity going on in Russia these days? 2 purported alien bodies recovered in the last couple of weeks, both missing their right leg. I should add that neither one of these cases have been proven either way but felt I should pointing out this coincidence would add some fuel to the proverbial fire.

*Update- A few of you have commented on a frame that comes into view questioning wether this was shot live or from a video screen. It is plausible that this is recorded from a screen raising many questions, however, It looks to me like he's filming from inside his car or his home which would explain why this comes into view. My opinion of course.

Here is the original....

Here's my brief analysis....

edit on 20-4-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 20/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Did you search the forums?
this has been posted so many times its no longer funny, its been proven its a fake
and threads are closed etc
its a chicken skin full of bread lol
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Is it just me, or does there seem to be an awful lot of activity going on in Russia these days? 2 purported alien bodies recovered in the last couple of weeks, both missing their right leg.I should add that neither one of these cases have been proven either way

i'm pretty sure one of those was admitted to be a chicken, skinned, then stuffed with breadcrumbs. not the video you posted though, i haven't seen that one before.
edit on 20-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: For clarity

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
this has been posted so many times its no longer funny, its been proven its a fake

Try and watch the video before you troll it up...
not the same video

S&F.. this footage is really good

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
seriously guys this isnt a competition to see who can tell him to use the search bar first when this is CLEARLY not the video you are thinking of.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

not the same video

S&F.. this footage is really good

Thank you Vandalour,
I was just about to mention that it's different footage....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

ok, but the dates and place arethe same .. you do the maths ....
i still call fake!!!
and from the video description
"according to the person who sent me this video, this is actual footage of an ET filmed in a forest in Russia. He states that other uploads of this video will be produced stating that it was filmed elsewhere" hinting he stole it from someone else as russia footage..

link   

Hey buddy, you obviously didn't think that one through seeing as it's a completely different video. Think....no, read before you act.

P.S. S&F @ OP
edit on 20-4-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

link   
Hiya... the original video is filmed off a tv or monitor screen... why?
I think so that the extra camera wobble helps sell what is obviously a fake video.
Hollywood FX are easy to do at home now.

Check out www.videocopilot.net for some great after effects tutorials. You too can make an alien movie!
edit on 20-4-2011 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
not sure what to say about that video honestly, as usual it looks like they recorded it via a cell phone that was 7 meters under water.

But I Have to say, it doesn't take a hollywood production crew to fake this, if it was faked. It takes 1 person, with a half decent PC, blender or any other 3d software, and roughly an hour or so.

the camera matching (alien versus real backdrop) looks bang on for me, but again it's so hard to tell, but it looks fairly convincing.

i'm confused as to why they would "copyright" the footage. So yeah, your analysis is illegal as they specifically state no additional uploads.

Really, someone who just happened to film alien, is going to take the time to copyright the video?

Falls completely flat right there for me, no need to answer any other questions, HOAX riding the coattails of the other russian hoaxes.

edit on 20-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ROFL, it's a video of a video and the camera operator is shaking out of fear...

Hint: field of depth...

link   

From now on I'll be sure to disregard anything you say. As you apparently make comments without watching first.

link   
Looks pretty fake...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
Hiya... the original video is filmed off a tv or monitor screen... why?
I think so that the extra camera wobble helps sell what is obviously a fake video.
Hollywood FX are easy to do at home now.

Check out www.videocopilot.net for some great after effects tutorials. You too can make an alien movie!
edit on 20-4-2011 by manmental because: (no reason given)

I noticed that as well and you may be right, but I personally feel that the frame visible in the video is from the inside of his car, or house.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
not the same video

I agree entirely with your statement, but the hoax thought was my 1st thought also.
With the other very popular Russian video, now seeing these 3 words- Incredible, alien, and Russia, just automatically will give many people the first thought of it being a hoax. Personally, I think that leaving the word 'Russia' out would be better to have people keeping an open mind about it. Then again, taking 'Russia' out of the title, will make it harder for other people to search, which could possibly bring about more duplicates.

I am not sure what to think about the actual video, but it is definitely interesting. I especially liked the neck and head movement, as he turned around. The details seem a little bit fishy to me though. Such as the comments in the uploaders description.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here's a description of the video from AlienDisclosureGroup...

According to the person who sent me this video, this is actual footage of an ET filmed in a forest in Russia. He states that other uploads of this video will be produced stating that it was filmed elsewhere, this will be an attempt by the covert groups to debunk the original video and location by casting doubt on its authenticity. More footage will be released soon concerning this sighting, including footage of several more beings and the ship they came from. The ADG are simply posting this video as per the senders request and are no way connected with its production or can confirm its legitimacy. As always you decide. "This video is copyrighted so please do not re-upload without permission".

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Pretty convincing,but I'm not very good at scrutinizing videos(cgi's)Where did this video come from,in other words who released it?

edit on 20-4-2011 by TWILITE22 because: NEVER MIND! I JUST SAW POST ABOVE!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I especially liked the neck and head movement, as he turned around.

See I didn't like that movement at all. I've done quite a bit of 3d, including "grey alien" videos for school projects (aliens are much easier to model than humans) and that head and neck movement to me has some tells.

The head turns quite sharply compared to the body, then the body follows through afterward. To me, this looks like simple bones and subpatches.

When working in 3D you are working with polygons, think of a cube, think of 1 side of it, thats a polygon. To get nice smooth shapes you use subpatches, which are patches of polygons you model that once rendered, are smoothed out to give a nice smooth curve instead of a bunch of flat panels looking like a curve.

To animate you create a bone structure inside the object which you map to parts of the body, move the bones, the object moves and the skin reacts.

This looks like default bone settings in Lightwave or maya

link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

From now on I'll be sure to disregard anything you say. As you apparently make comments without watching first.

Well thanks for that, you most welcome. its easy to make a mistake, we are all human

im glad you so quick to discount all my posts on one error
now i know who gets put on my rival list , congrats your the first
sorry op but as you can imagine its easy to do after all the false videos this week

and as i have limited band width i cant watch all the same videos just to make sure. a heads up next time thats it not the same video would have been nice

oh and castle heres an example of my my good work

link   

All I can say is I would kill to see the original recording. The shaking is from the dude whos recording the TV. The video on the TV looks too good to be true. I wanna say the way it turns around at 0:13 looks a little ragdoll-ish.

Good find.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join