It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible! Live Alien Grey Video *Up Close & Clear* April 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by Vandalour
Try and watch the video before you troll it up...
not the same video

I agree entirely with your statement, but the hoax thought was my 1st thought also.
With the other very popular Russian video, now seeing these 3 words- Incredible, alien, and Russia, just automatically will give many people the first thought of it being a hoax. Personally, I think that leaving the word 'Russia' out would be better to have people keeping an open mind about it. Then again, taking 'Russia' out of the title, will make it harder for other people to search, which could possibly bring about more duplicates.

I am not sure what to think about the actual video, but it is definitely interesting. I especially liked the neck and head movement, as he turned around. The details seem a little bit fishy to me though. Such as the comments in the uploaders description.

Duly noted

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If it's a fake, it is the best one since that captive grey alien (you know, the one grey sitting on a plastic chair, while two or more guys were making fun of him/her? By the way - that was a fake, wasn't it???)

Of course, it looks very convincing. Not the quality, but the outlook, the moves of the grey. But in the age of CGI, everything is possible, and as previous posters told, even your average Joe nowadays is cabable of doing stuff like that, at least regarding the technical aspect (talent is another question).

But, of course, it would be pretty cool if it was real.

edit on 20/4/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
very interesting, i would like to see more of this footage, i cant stay its fake or real. I'll keep an open open mind

edit on 20-4-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think this may be real guys. a lot of you might say "the head movement is weird when it turns" its a friggin alien of course its movement might seem weird to us.

the camerman seems pretty freaked out. he could have done a better job but i'd be shaking too, when stress or excitement is high you make dumb decisions sometimes like not putting the camera down to record off the other screen.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm in a bit of a quandry now.I don't believe in aliens but this video looks so natural that I'm not going to call it a fake... At the moment I don't know what to think... I'm dumbfounded.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well, I am not familiar with computer graphics, and do not know exactly how easy certain things are for amateurs on home computers. In my opinion(which has been wrong before), that movement is just not something that you normally would see in a home-made hoaxed vid

Originally posted by sam_inc
very interesting, i would like to see more of this footage, i cant stay its fake or real. I'll keep an open open mind
According to the uploader descriptions-

More footage will be released soon concerning this sighting, including footage of several more beings and the ship they came from.
That should be possible soon. Personally, I find this to be a bit odd.
edit on 4/20/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Did you search the forums?
this has been posted so many times its no longer funny, its been proven its a fake
and threads are closed etc
its a chicken skin full of bread lol
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

From now on I'll be sure to disregard anything you say. As you apparently make comments without watching first.

Well thanks for that, you most welcome. its easy to make a mistake, we are all human

im glad you so quick to discount all my posts on one error
now i know who gets put on my rival list , congrats your the first
sorry op but as you can imagine its easy to do after all the false videos this week

and as i have limited band width i cant watch all the same videos just to make sure. a heads up next time thats it not the same video would have been nice

oh and castle heres an example of my my good work
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is easy to make a mistake. The issue here is that you came charging out of the gate with your opinion without even looking at the evidence. You have been here all of one month, and your telling someone else how to use the search feature. If you had any experience using the search feature yourself, you would already know that sometimes when you do search things, you still do not get back the results you were looking for and things get double posted and missed. That is just a fact of life. Plus if the amount of false videos this week is enough to have you shouting fake at everything that comes along without even looking at what is presented, you are in for a long frustrating stay here at ATS.

As far as the video itself... I don't know what top make of it. To my knowledge I have never seen a real Alien, so I really have nothing to compare it to.
edit on 20-4-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

It looks very real to me, it would be a human hybrid of Asian descent if real.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

, that movement is just not something that you normally would see in a home-made hoaxed vid

i totally agree with this statement, one thing amateurs always mess up is movement. the movement of this alien looks like it would match its physical structure, the head would probably move faster than ours because our necks are much bigger giving us a lower and slower turn radius.

also if you notice its back when it moves you can see than there is a natural resistance from muscles, he also sways back and forth a bit before he turns like hes relaxed. (shifting his weight)

edit on 20-4-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
I think this may be real guys. a lot of you might say "the head movement is weird when it turns" its a friggin alien of course its movement might seem weird to us.

the camerman seems pretty freaked out. he could have done a better job but i'd be shaking too, when stress or excitement is high you make dumb decisions sometimes like not putting the camera down to record off the other screen.

One thing that really stood out to me is when it turns, not just it's head but shoulders, torso arms and hips. Most up close videos (ie.Stanley Meyer) only show head movement, much easier to replicate than whole body movement. Very convincing fake if that's what this turns out to be.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Thanks

i already apologized for jumping the gun and explained why i didnt watch the video

but please feel free to continue to find the errors in my way

and yes all the points you guys have made are valid
sorry again OP i stared and flagged once i saw my mistake.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

Thanks

i already apologized for jumping the gun and explained why i didnt watch the video

but please feel free to continue to find the errors in my way

and yes all the points you guys have made are valid
sorry again OP

Apology accepted...I have pretty thick skin and had pretty much all but forgotten about it already

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

i definitely agree and addressed that in the post right above the one im replying to. Im sooo excited about this video!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, if it is a hoax, I think it is really well done.
The movements looked more real to me than any grey video I have seen yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The sad truth is that humanity as a whole is not ready to join a larger community which exists, I feel sorry for the off worlders in the video clip, probably crashed on their way off planet, young ones, students of another galaxy created by and for the program which will repopulate this planet for the next phase of life.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Maybe this vid made with Vue Xstream may interest people. (same programme used to made the Haiti UFO Vid)

edit on 20/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: Extra text

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

"its a chicken skin full of bread lol " now that is funny !
clearly it is not chicken!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

DAMNIT! ugh.........

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

the operator wasn't shaking this one

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Maybe this vid made with Vue Xstream may interest people. (same programme used to made the Haiti UFO Vid)

edit on 20/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: Extra text

ARGH he nailed it!! Kudos

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join