It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible! Live Alien Grey Video *Up Close & Clear* April 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

The youtube account posting the video doesn't allow for comments or even ratings. When that happens, you can be 100% sure it's fake. I didn't even need to watch the video to know it. Fake as hell.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

What? Your link is totally unrelated hoax or not. How did they get the neck to be so thin? And to twist its head and blink it's eyes?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Very nice. I knew it had to be more than chicken skin! Humans at work.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
....and the ignorance continues forth....
I dare the next commenter to actually read the first 2 pages of this thread.

Originally posted by harishindl
Read the video description..The description itself states its a hoax. Then why you people post such things here on ATS?
To you and to the other 20 people who keep repeating this, I have one thing to say. Now this may be hard to believe, but it is true.

The uploader changed the description.
Read the first 2 pages of this thread, and you will even find more than 1 post where the youtube uploader's original description, has been quoted.

edit on 4/21/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The video is not a hoax it is the real deal, the cgi version was made public a while ago by the government to stop panic as they knew there were copies of the original still out there and this is one. There are better copies out there that will come to light soon proving that the cgi was just a rendering of the original to fool the public if the real video was ever released. ( this is not my view but a alternative view I have come up with to get people thinking more abstractly)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
the uploader changing his/her description is very strange, why would he do that? who knows.

Oh well, I love videos like this

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Fake by a mile
Do a bit of research, people with encounters of the 3rd kind all say that greys never blink

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hello everybody!

I have watched the video and i dont belive it is real because to me it seems that the video is shot in a dark surrounding.That matters to me,because(if they exist) alien Greys seems to have large big eyes because they are used to dark surroundings,maybe because they life since a long time inside the dark space or what ever...But in this video the grey blinks al the time and i dont think he woud do that if he where used to that sort of light,and in this case there even is an potential threat (the camara men) If you want,simpley try it yourself,you will recognise that you hardly blink at all becuse you need to focus at the dark, to see at all.

And why is this video that short.Why is he not following that creature by simply using his camara focus...

I really belief that other live exists in the universe,maybe even Greys,but this video is not convincing me

lg MrZorg

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

A nice view on it
!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
come on man only 17 seconds...thats bull crap!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Psssst.. guys

How about reading the second page and looking at this:

The thing is recorded from a TV and is shaking purposefully !

I'm stunned how people comment on something just like that.. wham I must say my 2 lines no matter if I don't contribute to the discussion at all.

You don't even care to read that he admitted it was a hoax in the video:
"Found out this was a hoax guys, even the ADG get it wrong sometimes."

And OP how about updating the thread (or your first post) to state that this is a hoax so that you don't delude people and waste everyone's time... there are obviously some that won't read further than the 1st page flag without using any common sense.

And I saw many posts that don't fit this : "(Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)"

Seriously guys how can you .. but I'll stop here since no one will read this...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Your thread fails on two counts, both promised in the title.

It is not "clear"

It is certainly not "incredible"

Aliens don't exist, but demonic entities ready to deceive the gullible do. IMO.

But in this case neither are present...just a kid in a holloween head mask, most likely.

edit on 21-4-2011 by romanmel because: complete thought

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

well, my first thought is why the hell is it just standing there... but I'm not a grey, so who knows.
I'm an animator by trade, and that turn is so smooth... I think this could be CGI

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I mentioned in the earlier Russian video that I thought it was real and part of the disclosure process. Think about it. I was not being flippant or contrary. For most of us, we are way beyond needing proof aliens exist. We are asking more pertinent questions like "Who are they?" and "Why are they here?"

After years of looking for answers to those questions it's easy to forget most of the world doesn't recognize their existence. Step back and look at the big picture. The US is not going to disclose until they are forced to do so. They have too much to lose. Disclosure will most likely come from Russia or China.

That means first acclimatizing the Russian population to the likelihood then the existence. It makes sense to release videos which at first seem fake or easily dismissed. Then increasingly realistic and finally impossible to deny until the Russians are demanding the truth.

I believe the aliens are not going to force disclosure on humanity. We must meet them halfway. It will be the same for help with technology and answers. We must collectively, as a global civilization, imagine what we expect the MENTORING process to look like before they will help.

At the same time, the US govt is in so deep and so afraid of negative reaction that they will do everything possible to prevent disclosure until they feel people will forgive them.

To that end the US is paying disinfo agents to post on this site screaming "It's fake. It's CGI. You are an idiot if you believe that $hit."

That is why I always scream "It's real" no matter how fake it looks.

If I am right we will see more videos that look increasingly real. You will see.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
READ THE

FIRST TWO

PAGES!

ALL QUESTIONS

ARE ANSWERED!

edit on 4/21/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
For anyone that missed it.

A few ATSers have done all the work here.Here and Here. There are more posts in this thread but these two are worthwhile to read. To sum it up:
The video is CGI

Video realizzato in ComputerGrafica utilizzando il software "Vue 8 xStream".

The original video was a recording of the above video:
Embed is disabled now on original
Which now has in its description:

Found out this was a hoax guys, even the ADG get it wrong sometimes.

The credit should really go to Sprocket2cog, where two screen caps from both videos show it is the same one:

As you can see in this post:
HOAX

edit on 21-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
really folks ?

after it was proven Hoax....why are people still commenting

why has the OP not been retitled/edited to reflect this

why is this still on the front page ATS and not in the bin

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
well this is realllllly fake

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Fake but cute.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hey, if you pause the video exactly at 0:04, you can see a solid black outing on the bottom, almost looking like it was on a television. Here's a glimpse of it. Also, the cameraman, does a movement prior to the 0:04 mark, this might indicate that it's a fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join