It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop goes Ballistic on 13 yr old Skate Boarders. (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by nahsik

Get out from under your "safe" rock and go out into the REAL world... then come back with your opinion. It's very easy to see who has dealt with this stuff and who thinks it is fiction. This world is truly divided, not evenly though.

People like you make me laugh. I've had more experience in this so called 'REAL' world than you think. I work at legal aid and have to deal with these kinds of issues day to day. Plus including my juvenile record that left me luckily with a 18 month good behaviour bond period (which I've had to disclose due to legislation with the Law society).

People like you make me sick to my stomach. You think you know it all because you work in an office and had a juvenile record? For one you are dumb enough to have gotten caught. Two, you work in an environment that only sees at best, paperwork and outside perspectives of those being accused.

Lose your job and everything you THINK you own, then get pulled over or harassed by one of these Revenue Ranger bullies, then see how it really works. Have fun with that.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If you're an idiot and you put on a badge, you're still an idiot. Now you're just a dangerous idiot.
If you're an idiot and you strap on a gun, you're still an idiot. Now you're just a dangerous idiot.

I'm just at a loss why the various agencies hire idiots. There's countless examples. Are there really so many idiots out there? Why are the non-idiots in the agencies allowing this to happen? Peer pressure? Policy?
If it's policy, why do they not speak out? Because the like it. Otherwise they'd leave or speak out.
If you wear a badge, and you condone this behavior you are just as bad as the idiots doing it.

If it's policy, and "everyone followed procedure" then the procedures are idiotic.
Why are public servants allowed to act like idiots?
Why are procedures so idiotic?
Because we allow them to be that way.

Idiots.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Mods... I was just stating an opinion, no threats were inferred. I said I hope for such and such if they were a cop and/or if they were not. I don't see a violation in my free opinion statement. I don't agree with removing my comment but I do see the yellow area. I apologize either way.

To the guy who sides with the officer.... my opinion of you was bad enough that the mods felt it needed removal, hope you caught it in time. It was even starred in it's brief existence.
edit on 19-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Oklastatefan

Don't disregard us as if we aren't just as mature or understanding as adults. We have rights too. We aren't your little play things.

When you get treated like all your life is is to be bossed around because you are worth funding to a school.

Maybe then you'll realize most kids grow up in Jail in America, rather than a "learning enviroment."

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

People like you make me sick to my stomach. You think you know it all because you work in an office and had a juvenile record? For one you are dumb enough to have gotten caught. Two, you work in an environment that only sees at best, paperwork and outside perspectives of those being accused.

Lose your job and everything you THINK you own, then get pulled over or harassed by one of these Revenue Ranger bullies, then see how it really works. Have fun with that.

I think I would know a bit more from having to conduct or be in the same room where some of these interviews of plaintiffs or defendants have taken place. Your a joke because you think just because you've been through one occasion where you have been harassed by cops that you know all. You don't even understand the legal system, while I have the balls to learn it. Sure I been through hard times but I don't rant and cry like a baby here on ATS and act like no-one understands. I will choose to make something of myself while people like you can sit on your ass and complain about this world.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Mods... I was just stating an opinion, no threats were inferred. I said I hope for such and such if they were a cop and/or if they were not. I don't see a violation in my free opinion statement. I don't agree with removing my comment but I do see the yellow area. I apologize either way.

To the guy who sides with the officer.... my opinion of you was bad enough that the mods felt it needed removal, hope you caught it in time. It was even starred in it's brief existence.

You chose to insult him on the very first sentence. I think the moderators knew what they were doing and took it down.
edit on 19-4-2011 by nahsik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

Whatever you say friend. I never said I was in one occasion, I never said anything, so make up what you like to portray me personally if you want. You're not helping your credibility by fabricating and slandering.

I am poor.... that's all I need to say to establish my credibility in this topic. I am white-ish so I can't hold a candle to anyone non-white who has dealt with police their whole lives, but we all know how it goes here.

Defenders of the police state are a part of it, attackers-debaters of it have experienced it on the other side.... and not just a slap on the hand when you're a kid, get real.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You chose to insult him on the very first sentence. I think the moderators knew what they were doing and took it down.
edit on 19-4-2011 by nahsik because: (no reason given)

Not getting into a bickering match with you so the OP's thread gets shut down. I know the video is older but the point is valid. The Mods do what they think is right, it's just a public forum, I'm not going to lose sleep over it but it's good to learn how to better channel my anger in public forums when I'm facing stone cold mindless ignorance of proportions I can't articulate without violating decorum.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

If the law is and/or legal system is so complicated, how can anyone let alone yourself, be sure it's working correctly or even to the publics needs and wants?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xen0m0rpH
reply to post by nahsik

If the law is and/or legal system is so complicated, how can anyone let alone yourself, be sure it's working correctly or even to the publics needs and wants?

Well for peoples who don't understand or have knowledge about the legal system. Law is based on Case Law, precedents set through by judges or through legislation handed down by the government. The latter overrides the other. Then there are also delegation of powers where institutions such as the police force develop rules and regulations of which they need to uphold.

It's not about who creates the laws or the regulatory guidelines, it's about who decides to manipulate or corrupt it. People who are enforces of the law like police officers and lawyers themselves are supposed to abide it.

You think that normal Common Law is bad? If you have a look at the financial regulations that are put in place and how there are so many of this large corporations that are finding these giant loopholes to bypass tax payments, you will want to punch the next banker that you meet. Watch 'Inside Job' if you want.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jnyblujns
This pretty much explains why my first reaction when hearing of a cop getting killed is laughter. I know that's wrong on some level, but really, I can't help it. The world is better off any time one of them is done away with.

Wow the world is better off when people like you are done away with. It insults me personally knowing that human beings like this have little or close to no regard to the sanctity of life. The next time you get assaulted, or maybe your wife, gf or family member gets robbed I would like to see how hypocritical and stupid you are for calling the police. I don't like people who generalize on this issue and totally disgusted how animalistic their own views are.

Anyways, I would like to firstly understand the whole story of what actually happened. I don't agree with the procedure cop took and I am sure there will be some form of proceedings taken on him by either the department or the child's parents.

Well, I've made it 33 years without ever needing a cop for anything so I think I'm doing ok so far. The bottom line is 99% of them ruin 10 times more lives in a year than they ever save.

Now let's see. I don't like cops, so I said the world is better off when one of them is gone. You don't like people like me and said the world is better off when people like me are gone. So, we both think the world is a better place when people we don't like are gone. So, who's the real hypocrite here?

And just for the record, even though you hate me, I have no ill will towards you and believe you have every right to your beliefs and opinions. I hope you have a long and happy life.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jnyblujns

I think your post was far more explicit than mine was and mine was removed for decorum.

There are times when it's good to have the GOOD cops around who aren't mentally ill, there are occasions when them and their weapons and numbers are needed. That power gets abused so often though it needs to be completely revamped.

edit on 20-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So this is my first post on the site. I am not saying what this officer did was right, at all. But when it comes to police videos on the internet all you see is the bad stuff and never see when they actually help someone. When a cop does something good it never becomes a viral video because everyone believes its just their job so we get very bias opinions of police from the internet if we have never ran into one. Take the video below for instance. how often do you see a video of a cop doing something nice? hardly ever. but that does't mean there are not any good cops out there. Don't hate all police, just the bad ones. the officer in the OP is one of the bad ones though.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yeah this was an old event. This happened where I live. The city manager here commended his actions and said we need more officers like him on the force.

I've actually been arrested by this officer, and I mentioned that on another forum like 4 years ago when all this happened. He was seemingly a decent guy, even though I had given him a little bit of #. I still went to jail, but only because I had a warrant from somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jnyblujns

I laugh too sir, I laugh too.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
These vids are old...

but we know there are good cops out there....just to bad that the bad outweigh the good 9 times out of 10

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

Growing up I was told to avoid our towns police at all costsI'm guessing you don't know, well in the USA the only people who like cops are cops and their families. The police are brutal animals who hurt innocent people for fun. Most the people I know don't even think to call the cops when something happens, mainly because it already happened the cops wont be here for a good 30 minutes atleast if your lucky. And when they do get there they fill a report, talk down to you, treat you like a criminal then drive off and don't do a single thing about it. Thus most cops can burn in hell

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
First off, this is old stuff.

Secondly, they were fleeing, they deserved to have the officer go ballistic on them. One kid runs, which is fleeing/resisting, the second one who is cuffed stands up and starts walking around, which is fleeing, a third kid runs, which is fleeing, etc… It does not matter what the initial crime was (violation of a city ordinance), when they resisted and fled it became a serious crime. These kids think that its no big deal to skateboard, so they are not taking the officer seriously, but once they start resisting something that was otherwise a ordinance violation now becomes a felony.

Its not and option to follow the lawful commands of a police officer, even when they are wrong (the law allows a police officer to be wrong as long as at the time they believe they were correct in their actions). If the officers are in the wrong, that is something you fight about in court, not on the scene. If you resist at the scene, you just lost whatever case you might have had showing both your innocence and the officers error.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Wow he did a great job taking that hardcore criminal off the streets!, You defend him him while he busts kids instead of junkies and gang members in typical fat cop manner. Seriously why try to screw up a 13 year olds life for a skateboard violation, what a tool he is. Seriously who's a** is he trying to kiss by flipping out on a few kids, I bet you would never see that sissy bald bum go after a REAL criminal.
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: z

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join