It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop goes Ballistic on 13 yr old Skate Boarders. (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This guy has a power trip of epic proportions. What the hell?

This is exactly the kind of cop that should not be out there.

Police Officer Beats Children Skateboarding

edit on 19-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
[more
That'll learn 'em!
That cop demonsrates what is wrong with our law officers.
I'm afriad it not gonna get any better.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ugh, America is too much of a police state right now. It's disgusting how cops are treating our rights.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This pretty much explains why my first reaction when hearing of a cop getting killed is laughter. I know that's wrong on some level, but really, I can't help it. The world is better off any time one of them is done away with.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2011 by sm0k3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sm0k3

Ehh, my bad. I all-ways assume everything happens in America (being sarcastic)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That cop is done. He will no longer work for that force again, and that city will be paying a lot of money out to cover the multiple lawsuits that will be filed by the parents of those kids. Done.

On a lighter note, that was so funny watching his sorry fat a$$ chase that other kid down the road!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Think this was an old video someone reposted... still ridiculous. Like Mallcop on steroids.

Cop probably got picked on by skaters when he was 13

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This kind of stuff and WAY worse happens on a daily basis except if you don't have a camera it's pretty much your word against theirs. If you piss a cop off you're pretty much going to jail. If you do ANYTHING a police officer doesn't like the officer is going to say disorderly conduct/resisting arrest/ interfering with police duties. Case closed, no if ands or buts, you're going to jail. When you get into the facility all the inmates get the same treatment (jay walkers to murderers) and if you complain the C.O.'s will say they "weren't the arresting officer, take it up with he judge".

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnyblujns
This pretty much explains why my first reaction when hearing of a cop getting killed is laughter. I know that's wrong on some level, but really, I can't help it. The world is better off any time one of them is done away with.

Wow the world is better off when people like you are done away with. It insults me personally knowing that human beings like this have little or close to no regard to the sanctity of life. The next time you get assaulted, or maybe your wife, gf or family member gets robbed I would like to see how hypocritical and stupid you are for calling the police. I don't like people who generalize on this issue and totally disgusted how animalistic their own views are.

Anyways, I would like to firstly understand the whole story of what actually happened. I don't agree with the procedure cop took and I am sure there will be some form of proceedings taken on him by either the department or the child's parents.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

so if that was your son or better yet THIS was your wife, how would YOU feel??

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

Get out from under your "safe" rock and go out into the REAL world... then come back with your opinion. It's very easy to see who has dealt with this stuff and who thinks it is fiction. This world is truly divided, not evenly though.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by nahsik

Get out from under your "safe" rock and go out into the REAL world... then come back with your opinion. It's very easy to see who has dealt with this stuff and who thinks it is fiction. This world is truly divided, not evenly though.

I don't want to climb out from under my rock, It's Comfy

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

If that was my son or my wife, I would destroy the man through legal action. I'm actually a law student and do understand the proper protocol to take. I'm not stupid to jump the gun and murder the police officer if that was what your thinking. Why not put him through trial and a prison sentence as well as a civil claim law suit, knowing that at the end of the day he will wish he never laid his hands on him and the rest of his life he will amount to nothing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5

reply to post by nahsik

I don't want to climb out from under my rock, It's Comfy

You lie and you know it! You know that rock is as protective as a wool blanket in the middle of a meteorite shower. No matter how much you want to trust folks like Disney, in the end you always find out that they want to exploit your children like the rest of the religious organizations. Those Pirates Of The Caribbean movies are pretty decent though.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

I don't think people really have any other choice these days but to call the police as taking the matter into your own hands has been stripped away from us a long time ago. Which in my opinion is just another part of the problem. Your forced to depend on someone else to take care of things for you and usually they are understaffed and or ill equipped to deal with the situation leading to solving the problem not happening in more cases. Not to mention the manipulated legal system thats pretty much designed to just try to turn a profit leading to plea deals and such.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by nahsik

People like you make me laugh. I've had more experience in this so called 'REAL' world than you think. I work at legal aid and have to deal with these kinds of issues day to day. Plus including my juvenile record that left me luckily with a 18 month good behaviour bond period (which I've had to disclose due to legislation with the Law society).

I'm one of the few who had problems during high school and have been lucky enough to make something out of it. Even though it has been a massive learning curb, i've been lucky to have people supporting me.
edit on 19-4-2011 by nahsik because: add more info =)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What's up with ATS these days and the whole "let's bring up old clips again?!!?"
This clip was pick up before and discussed.... how long ago? roughly 4 years ago...

edit on 19/4/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

and here's the thread after using two search words "skateboarding police"... it came out as a top hit.

ATS thread from 2007
edit on 19/4/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have to side with the officer. Hes outnumbered he tells the kid to stop and he doesn't. He did what he had to do to place him in custody. As for the other kids listen to the way they talk to the officer with no respect and watch as two of they run from him. It was a out of control situation and he did what he could to get it under control. This brings up another issue, Kids these days have no respect for any kind of authority.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Oklastatefan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

DISORDERLY CONDUCT

strikes again. The I'm your master, your my slave law that applies to any situation. SNL should do one of those cheesy spoofs on how it goes with every outfit and hair style. Perfect for those long getaways in Sing Sing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join