It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are shadow people suddenly acting so strangely

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If fliming is necessary you are going to nead an electromagnetic camera, or a camera that can capture static electricty as an image or an infered camera, "all of them are pricy except the infered". A visable light camera won't work as the shaddows are jest outside our normal spectrom of light.
edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningsandman

physical manifestation of thought is there gift and hire em, "with contract" is in ensance what I am trying to do. though they don't like the job

Oh, was thinking more practically...such as, become a science fiction novelist...or perhaps work in marketing, that sort of 9-5 type jobset

I imagine a sci-fi novel written by a genie would be quite creative...
What would such a being daydream about...

probably the ability to touch stuff. must suck to exist in a state where your in essence a ghost.

Actually, that makes no sense...why wouldn't they be able to touch stuff? I mean...they touch the floor, don't they? they are held down by gravity...stopped by the surface, therefore they are touching.

the more I think about it, I am starting to be swayed over to the "imagination" theory.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If fliming is necessary you are going to nead an electromagnetic camera, or a camera that can capture static electricty as an image or an infered camera, "all of them are pricy except the infered". A visable light camera won't work as the shaddows are jest outside our normal spectrom of light.
edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: (no reason given)

Surely, there are places you can rent such equiptment for a day or two for pretty cheap..
get the rental, try to produce some evidence,

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Okay, this one got me. I've been trolling ATS for some time now, and love the diversity of opinions, weirdness, theories, etc., but this one got me, so much so that I wanted to create an account just to post.

Shadow people, I didn't think other people saw them. Seriously, no history of mental illness, etc., in my family, but we've had 'the shadow' living in my parents' basement since we were little. Kind of an anecdotal family story now, but when your siblings, nieces and nephews, and now my own daughter all report seeing the same thing, makes my arm hairs tingle. Favorite quote from my then 4 year old niece, "Who's the nice man that lives in Grandma's basement?" ;-)

Anyway, as others have described, the shadow doesn't seem malicious, just mischievous at times. As for my experience, coming home late one night, he jumped out of a hallway door at me and scared me half to death. My parents have since remodeled their basement into an apartment, where my daughter, her husband, and my awesome grand baby now live. We went over to visit one night. Sitting there on the couch, out of the blue, a candy jar 'somehow' falls off of the fridge and hits me on the shoulder. My daughter says, "Shadow, settle down." Come to find out he's always messing with her. (hiding things, and more interestingly, he changes her oven settings when she bakes.)

A few years ago, at a family party, we got talking about this amongst ourselves (I have 2 older brothers and an older sister). Sure enough, spot on, we all described the same 'shadowy figure' that would come around once in a while. Never touched us, etc., but was just there sometimes. You can talk about mental illness all you want, but as for us, we know there's more to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer74
wow.. i only notice people that seem to appear out of no-where even though i might be looking at an empty space not a few seconds ago.. this has happened quite a few times now and at first it freaked me out but now it just makes me want to know more..
the people that appear tend to look 'normal' and get ignored by others as though they were already there.. others seem to slide in sideways or blink into reality.. this i put down to originally as me having flashbacks or daydreaming but now i'm not so sure as it seems to be happening more and more..
especially as nibiru gets closer.. maybe they're trying to warn us? or maybe they want a little more 'life'?
have you ( the op) tried talking to them?

Sounds like the end scene from the movie "The Langoliers".

I wonder...are televisions sending out waves to blur reality with the images they program in your head so you start thinking things are on TV are being experienced be you.

hmm...sounds like there could be alot of benefits to that for a corporation...speak of say, terrorism...hit the brain nerf button, and suddenly a person feels it is happening to them, making them depend on the program and buy whatever it is they sell in the process..

I wonder if there are conspiracy theories out there on this, and if any homework has been done on certain waves effecting the discernment parts of the brain while watching television...
edit on 20-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jhin1place

Have you tried to film it, collect evidence, etc?

What was the results?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

they can interact with phiscal objects but doing so drains them. so the try to avoid phiscal interacton as mouch as possible as it is draining. as for what i think they dream of think aladin but very dark and corupt. there objective to get you to free them compleatly to this reality, "by any meens nessary" so the can do as they please.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

they can interact with phiscal objects but doing so drains them. so the try to avoid phiscal interacton as mouch as possible as it is draining. as for what i think they dream of think aladin but very dark and corupt. there objective to get you to free them compleatly to this reality, "by any meens nessary" so the can do as they please.

1) so...do they get drained when simply standing on the floor then? (as that is in fact physical interaction).

2) What abilities or limitations are there?
(and ya, I understand the jackass wishmaster concept...world peace...sure..-humans die off..world becomes peaceful-. all in the wording...old dungeons and dragons DM here, had to twist many a "rings of wishes" into nastiness)

3) Are you just making all this stuff up based on dungeons and dragons or the like exposure, or have you any proof that these things exist (proof is not believing they do, but actual verifiable evidence)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
For what it is worth, having lived in three different haunted houses, one thing I have noticed is that paranormal phenomena are often cyclical in nature. In all three houses, activity levels would ebb and flow, from essentially zero activity for long periods to low to moderate backgound levels, and occassionally in one of the houses, to brief but very intense, mind-blowing, house-shaking levels.

I realize that what you are experiencing is not necessarily a haunting, and may be nature spirits or something similar that is not of human origin, but perhaps all such phenomena has this same type of periodicity, and so what you are experiencing is just an inherent characteristic and not anything to be too concerned about.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
would it be fair to speculate that if these shadows are in-fact reality,and not a figment of the imagination,that they would be time travelers....hence the reason people say there is no physical interaction,or verbal interaction,it's all from a observer point of view,which falls inline with the theory of time travel,were you must not interfere with the fabric of time,you would only be able to observe it.

could it be that these things are infact time travelers/future holiday makers,or even time traveling researchers/college students,just trying to put my theory in understandable terms,if you know what i mean.

it's not easy trying to put a theory across in tex in such a short space of time.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I noticed that everyone seeming to be haunted and whatnot have aversions to collecting evidence.

So, no more complaining...seems the fullproof plan on how to get rid of hauntings, shadow people, etc..is to simply set up some surveillance equiptment...then like magic, all of this stuff stops.

Perhaps these entities are allergic to video cameras

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
would it be fair to speculate that if these shadows are in-fact reality,and not a figment of the imagination,that they would be time travelers....hence the reason people say there is no physical interaction,or verbal interaction,it's all from a observer point of view,which falls inline with the theory of time travel,were you must not interfere with the fabric of time,you would only be able to observe it.

could it be that these things are infact time travelers/future holiday makers,or even time traveling researchers/college students,just trying to put my theory in understandable terms,if you know what i mean.

it's not easy trying to put a theory across in tex in such a short space of time.

If you cannot interact with the past (fear of paradoxes or whatever), then wouldn't being seen even as just a shadow be considered interaction anyhow?

or are you putting limitations on fantasy technology?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

i suspect they are slightly drained all the time they are here, hence them allways trying to scare people for energy. as for dungeons and dragons never played it, never wanted to, more fun playing with the real shaddows
I am only speaking from my experance. I i come acrose proof that can be belived like a shaddow in a cage then ok. as for film why when any picture or vid on the internet can be faked with ease it can only be believed when you are there to check the image directly on the camera and even that can be faked so if you haven't experanced it you probly won't believe it. besides this thred is about the shaddows and why they are bugging the OP, not do the exsist and can you prove it.
edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: left a word out

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

your just here to argue about anything.....

i never claimed anything to be a fact let alone put limitations on fantasy ...i was merely speculating/thinking outside the box,on a explanation if these things are in-fact real on what they may well be.

so stop being patronizing in your reply..

thx

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by ncoic

You talk like a good sheep; Keep going.

Ouch. I hope the wool doesn't catch fire from that burn. Bleat, bleat.
Label and brand all you want, it just confirms your ignorance. Just because someone is open to extraordinary ideas or theories that aren't accepted by the masses doesn't make them autonomous. The opposite is also true. The belief in things that might put "normal" people on edge also doesn't make one open minded. Try and stay with me.

Why should these experiences be eradicated? Why are they not real?

If you think it's best to reach out and touch something like this, that's your opinion. Everything else is here too. "Leave it alone, that's the right way. Talk to it, that's the right way. Blah blah." I'm all about exploring multiple avenues. Like I said, I don't dismiss the possibility. That's part of having an open mind.

And actually there are many scientific branches like quantum physics for example that have discovered and rightfully so that the inner world is just as real as the outer world.

What are the other branches that discovered the inner world? What other scientific disciplines have started uncovering this evidence? I'm not being sarcastic, but you said "many scientific branches". School me.

edit on 20-4-2011 by ncoic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
three letters.....'___'!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

If you believe allmost anything you see in a video on the enternet or tv without being there when the video is shot or haveing experanced it yourself at some other time. you are jest as dimwitted as the people that think cops allways have your best interest at heart. and the people that think every drug put out is flawless and can never harm you.
edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: grammer

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
"i suspect they are slightly drained all the time they are here, hence them allways trying to scare people for energy"

What have you been watching Monsters Inc.
because you get more energy from making them laugh

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have taken hundreds of images. Here are a few.

img4.imageshack.us...

img716.imageshack.us...

img819.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NewEmpire816

true but try to convince a shaddow that thinks, good taste like sh** and bad tast like pizza, that good taste like pizza and bad taste like sh**. easyer said then done.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join