It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are shadow people suddenly acting so strangely

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
Im a shaman and a spiritual medium. I see shadow people on a daily basis.I also see ghosts,and i can tell you that they are very different, although i sometimes do see spirits in a similar shadow form, but i always tell the difference by the way they move, Shadow people move in a very fast and jerky manner and as people have said almost always wear hats and hoods.

Shadow people are psychic vampires and are nasty creatures.They feed of negative emotions but mainly fear. If you are depressed or fearfull or emit any other negative emotions they will sometimes congregate around you.I often see them in places where terrible things have happened in the past like murders because these places have large pools of negative energy and offer shadow people an almost continuas supply of negative energy.I also see them a lot in graveyards.

Most importantly shadow people detest positive emotions. If you are being affected by them all you have to do is think of something positive, a happy memory for instance, will make them vacate the area pretty fast.They are been seen more in recent years and i along with people i know have noticed this.This is simply beacuse there is an increased level of fear in the world.

from what i know they are evil in nature and have no actual form. they can take any form or shape, that is why they often copy one another in take similar human shapes.Why they wear hats im not sure but most i have seen do.

This helped me tremendously. I feel it gave me insight into how I can control the situation. Thank you a LOT.

Scissorville

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Then you may consider the cure resting in a spiritual realm. My suggestion would be to consider the link I provided in my last post and then this:

I won't post it here because it is long, but Romans 8 gives you a way to deliver yourself from the darkness of the world. Actually, the entire message of the NT does this. When you are marked by the Holy Spirit of God, you are free from the darkness. ROMANS 8

Originally posted by Scissorville

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

You are experiencing a condition called Pareidolia. You are not seeing shadow people. This is a type of Apophenia experience where you see patterns and connections in meaningless data. The right and left half of your brain may also be processing this information out of phase which gives the illusion that you have seen something before. One half of the brain sees the experience before the other half notices, making you think you are being watched.

Seek medical help. Until then, read this article I put together about the noise of life and sifting the meaningless data to see clearly in life. LINK

I would love to believe this is what I am experiencing. Sadly, the way I feel just before they show up, as well as how my entire energy changes while they are near me, or try to get my attention, is proof to me it is not pareidolia.

edit on 20-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

On this i agree Shadow people are psychic vampires and are nasty creatures. but I have found that they can be convinced to work fou you, "In a sense" for minute amounts of energy. your right they detest good energy, but they can be tricked into using it instead of fear if you hide it in some fear. after doing this they seem to turn grey and are very easy to controle. hence they hang around to obay be feed and protect there meel giver. this is the trick i have showed to those that require assistance in the relm of energy and influnce, those that wish to influnance the dark for the perpose of good. if a shaddow revolts and dissobays unmask the good energy your feeding them and watch them run/dissaper.
edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: left some out

edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: spelling

edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: same

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I just wanted to say I'm glad that people are actually conversing rather than really arguing on this thread.
I enjoy watching a lot of you sharing of experiences.
That is what makes this site interesting. It's not just a conspiracy website after all...
Myself and some of my family have had a lot of experiences. Some of us with other beings as well.
Most of them think it's some family curse but I try not to think of it in the negative.
My guess is there are countless folks that have had these experiences and we just never hear the stories.
With my family they were only stories we really shared with family. Never anyone outside the family.

edit on 20-4-2011 by Numb2itall because: My fingers fell off.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Anywhere people are together in large numbers there is a "dark cloud" hanging around everywhere.. it's just something we produce with our thoughts. We are sponges too, pick it up all through our day without dealing with it effectively.

The worst most people may experience of 'negative entities' is having thoughts they normally wouldn't have arise in their mind that causes an energetic reaction in us.. like Fear or Sorrow, etc. "Food for Thought" you could say.

Easiest way to deal with the above scenario is to not react with thought.. not focus on it. Instead focus on your centre, or happy thought, or inner light, or your 'God' and it will leave you for greener pastures.

If you would like to deal with it effectively, then you will Love it Unconditionally.... with you truly Feeling that energy as you pour it into 'them'. This begins their healing into light.

This simple method of dealing with 'negative entities' works perfectly well for other things. Example; those being called The Hat Man. It is just as effective on this type of Player. All said and done that 'entity' is only another Soul just like You. The only difference is you both chose a different experience to have in a denser physical realm.

Fear is the Enemy. It's okay to feel your fear, but you must also choose how you Act, instead of Reacting.

There are various 'levels' to view things from, as you can see with all the talk of different beings and entities. And there are other levels to begin considering.. the human, the portion of 'soul' that drives the human (often called the higher self), the greater 'Soul' you belong to, and another I call over-soul awareness.. and the bigger picture keeps getting bigger from there on

On all of the 'levels' above human, Perception is very different to anything we can think it should be. So our rules, our Beliefs, our ideas and concepts for everything do not apply.

Sounds weird huh?

So, how you deal with 'negative entities and other beings' depends on what level you want to work from. Small and Believing in your lack of power, or, to stand in the light and take you place in the bigger picture reality. The choice is everyone's to make. It has it 'downfalls' according to western culture, but it serves you well as an aware... human.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Thank you for your assistance, SuperiorEd. I will take from it what I feel I can use, but I do not believe in your God. I do not believe in Jesus and I especially do not believe the entire dogma of religion. I mean no offence.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieFinny

If your speaking of spirits/ghosts they dont crave attention...if they are bothering u the chances are they are trying to send u a message rather than scare u...if they wanted to scare u trust me they would

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
go to the doctors, have your eyes tested....then go to a psychiatrist and get checked out for mental illness, ie Schizophrenia.

If this doesnt answer your questions then maybe see a psychologist, if all this fails to answer what your seeing id be VERY surprised.

thats not very polite if you cant debate then its better then that you dont say anything,
shadow people do exist people have seen them, if you want go look for the information yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Doesn't have to be mental illness. Many others see shadow people as well. No need to be rude to the OP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

It's better than the OP thinking the situation might be normal and not getting help. It might not be a mentlal illness but it is a medical condition of some sort, although it could just be imagination. People should not always believe their eyes.

It's typical of people here to blame the supernatural rather than the natural though.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningsandman

On this i agree Shadow people are psychic vampires and are nasty creatures. but I have found that they can be convinced to work fou you, "In a sense" for minute amounts of energy. your right they detest good energy, but the can be tricked into using it instead of fear if you hide it in some fear. after doing this they seem to turn grey and are very easy to controle. hence they hang around to obay be feed and protect there meel giver. this is the trick i have showed to those that require assistance in the relm of energy and influnce, those that wish to influnance the dark for the perpose of good. if a shaddow revolts and dissobays unmask the good energy your feeding them and watch them run/dissaper.
edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: left some out

Yes you can communicate with them , but as a general rule i find its better not to get involved with them at all.There are two different types ive noticed , first being ones that are sort of harmless, they seem sad and kind of mope about.The other type are more malicious and try to frighten you.They know i can see them and sometimes they jump at me out of the darkness as if their going to attack.These ones will laugh at you sometimes if they frighten you. You can communicate with them using ouija boards and crystal balls and stuff, but they are manipulative and tricksters and will often tell you what you want to hear. Its better to just ignore them completly. If you have problems with them in your house, burning frankensence once a week will cleanse the the enviroment and keep them at bay.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieFinny
I regularly see shadow people, most are shy and stay just outside of my field of vision. Others stop to look at me (but don't seem to care that i'm there), while others don't seem to even notice me.

this started when i first woke up its now just gone 4:30 and i'm beginning to get concerned so i've made a thread.

Anyway, today i've noticed their numbers have increased from the one or two i normally see over the course of a day, and i've maybe seen 30 in total today. The weird thing is that they are acting aggressive and seem to be either trying to scare me or trying to get my attention (i've found that they have no physicality so they can't actually touch me).

By being aggressive i mean that they are getting their faces very close to mine, lurching their faces and sometimes their hands towards my face, and kind of bouncing their bodies back and forth (leaning back about 90 degrees then forewards at about a 90 degree angle, forewards and back repetitively), they also seem to be jittering or vibrating. It's unsettling but not necessarily scary, as they've been a part of my life as far back as i can remember and i've really become used to them.

Despite the fact that they have no effect on this world i don't want to give them the attention that they so crave, because they may have malicious intent, so even though i believe they can't harm me i don't want to be proved wrong...

i was just wondering, is the same happening to anyone else?
Also does anybody know what the possible cause could be for them to become suddenly so out of character?

Are you on any kind of medication, recreational drugs/drinking or in a different situation (e.g. under stress that is not normal)?

Reason I am asking is that I have read cases were the above can make people more perceptive (the "curtain comes down" so to speak) and this could be a reason and/or there may be medical reasons.

I would say be cautious, whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

you are correct that if they want to realy scare you they realy will. the first shaddow i ran in to did jest this to me and my friend. my friend ran for the hills and i stayed "in a cold swet" to play with it as i liked playing with fear. thats how i found out how to controll them for my ends. to this day that friend still won't come to my house as this happened in my driveway. that was 12 years back that this happened.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis
Person A hears voices and succumbs to the social steriotype that they must have schizophrenia.They are given drugs to eliminate the voices (or block them out) and lead a miserable life thinking they have a serious problem.
Person B hears the same voices, realises they are real and that the general understanding of this phenomenon is massively ignorant and they go on to lead a life as a medium with a much greater understanding of the nature of the universe.

Then one day person B hears the same voice tell them that their child is a demon that needs to be killed, or tells them to assassinate a public figure. It has happened before and will happen again. There is a long list of killers who claim to have heard voices and followed their directions.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I have run into both tipes. the smaller weaker ones and the large powerfull ones. the first i encountered was a large one. I have had trubble controling the smaller ones and so have had to banish some of them. however that large first one i encountered is quite loyal, probly because i have threttened to poison it with pure love serveral times. as long as i feed it it dose as told, also i have foundout how to trap them, "not easy to do". i have the since from that large one that i control that it now feers me.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Also i found the energy site, "massacre site" that the large one was feeding on. me and a few powerfull friends clensed it. cutting its energy supply. all it takes to control thease things is a little piece and love.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

im seeing a lot of shadow animals too , small dogs and cats, i trip over them its most annoying

I know this is in Grey area and it could be that the OP does need help, how do YOU KNOW what he sees is not real? and why do you think it gives you the right to mock and generally act big and clever?? i have 2 words for you , Grow up

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I had an encounter with one of this entities some years back.

The moment I saw this thing, I thought it was the Angel of death, man I thought that was it for me.

I started seeing wired dreams an such after the encounter, that I couldn't understand. But luckily a just chased it away one nite, and it never bothered me since.

Don't know about you OP, but that is alot of shadow people you encountered, they are trying to scare you. Don't be afraid, but Pray that they may leave you at peace.

Peace

edit on 20-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Just because they hear them doesn't mean they must do what they say.Mediums hear evil voices too but you don't see them killing people.Maybe the evil entities prey on the week who are likely to do their bidding.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

this is why i don't listen to them only tell them what to do, and watch for them to disobay or obay. the only thing i do other than that is to watch them to see if they notis any other people or animals approching. early worning system lol. works good they notis people like 20sec before i can. you can't trust them to tell you anything true thats why i watch them.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

This having been said, does a shadow person 'haunt' a person or a place? Any one with any thoughts on this?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join