It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are shadow people suddenly acting so strangely

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieFinny
I regularly see shadow people, most are shy and stay just outside of my field of vision. Others stop to look at me (but don't seem to care that i'm there), while others don't seem to even notice me.

this started when i first woke up its now just gone 4:30 and i'm beginning to get concerned so i've made a thread.

Anyway, today i've noticed their numbers have increased from the one or two i normally see over the course of a day, and i've maybe seen 30 in total today. The weird thing is that they are acting aggressive and seem to be either trying to scare me or trying to get my attention (i've found that they have no physicality so they can't actually touch me).

By being aggressive i mean that they are getting their faces very close to mine, lurching their faces and sometimes their hands towards my face, and kind of bouncing their bodies back and forth (leaning back about 90 degrees then forewards at about a 90 degree angle, forewards and back repetitively), they also seem to be jittering or vibrating. It's unsettling but not necessarily scary, as they've been a part of my life as far back as i can remember and i've really become used to them.

Despite the fact that they have no effect on this world i don't want to give them the attention that they so crave, because they may have malicious intent, so even though i believe they can't harm me i don't want to be proved wrong...

i was just wondering, is the same happening to anyone else?
Also does anybody know what the possible cause could be for them to become suddenly so out of character?

I am going to assume this is not some mental disorder or a bi-product of being isolated and not having the social network of family and friends around you, as all human beings need to be healthy and I am not going to write this of as the result of too many weird movies and the Internet.

All the above aside, in these few lines I am going to explain something:

All of the Spirits that have ever incarnated on this planet are now incarnated and walking this planet. Typically it takes around 150 years for our Spirits (Souls if you like but not the proper term) to incarnate but, the world population is now such that if you died today you would be incarnated in a few days. Typically, a Spirit that has done evil and bad things in a previous life is given a lot of time to consider its actions, heal and get right for its next incarnation but, all Human Beings must have its Spirit within the first few months..I think month 3 of a pregnancy and as I said, there are so many human beings on the planet that the births are and have not only been drawing the Spirits of the "Evil and Corrupt" but also the Spirits of Animals and worse, it is possible that overpopulation is providing the means for some of the Nephilim to be incarnated; I personally have no proof of the Spirits of the Nephilim being incarnated but if they are amongst us, it would certainly explain much of the aggressively evil that is permeating our societies and would further explain my sense that a "Judgement" is about to take place. That is what I am in fact saying, all the "Corrupt and Evil People" who have ever lived, are alive and walking our planet right now. They could look like a sweet little boy or girl, a normal Joe Blow but inside they are capable of the worst, given the opportunity. An example of this is the opportunity many of those in our military have and given the chance, they have no trouble murdering innocent women and children but that is just a easy example to give, these kinds of Spirits are everywhere now; maybe as much as 33% of our population and if you think I am nuts and exaggerate, look at what is happening in our country and around the world; look at who have been our Presidents, with few exceptions. Name me one you think is/was moral and good and I will drag his skeletons out for you. Even now, we have a President whose past is hidden because the man was not as he appears..think not?

Anyway, the influences of the "Corrupted Spirits" in humanity are everywhere and I am not surprised you see them as "Shadow People" but the fact is, it is the Spirit within that you are probably seeing.

This is all I am going to explain, I am not interested in a debate.
edit on 20-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fyrelyzard66

I would like to think that that is true. but from my experance these shaddows are the jin of old very powerfull but bored.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I am not a fond of these supernatural world stories,but i knew a girl,when i was just a child and she was always telling me that she is seeing people that we don't,she called them angels.After reading this thread i investigated and there seems to be a sci-fi novel that describes same events,but what i am concerned about is that this book says something about shadowy people acting strange due to something tragic happening...
Well we must agree that everything sci-fi comes from things that are real and we can perceive,i thought this will be interesting for some of you.

p.s. the novel is Odd Thomas

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningsandman
reply to post by auraelium

It's a mixture of light and dark magic. dark to gain controle and trust from the shaddow, and light to purify the shaddow. disigned in such a way that if they revolt all at once i can bind/imprison them to a animal that i can watch and take care of it till its death, a chance for me to recupe my energy to banish them. however once the go grey white the start to like being good, and so I have had little problim. and have defused many local situations.

Never try to control anything.Every being has free will that must be respected.The key to life is not to atempt to control anybody or anything,and likewise never let yourself be controled either.There are walls between the different dimensions and there are there for good reason.Its better to only concern yourself with what is in your world.Unless you are given a gift to cross into other dimensions and communicate with other beings.If you have that gift then at some point in your life a spirit giude will communicate with you and tell you that you have a gift, and advise you accordingly on how to use it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have to say I agree with the people who think something is going on these days (veil being lifted, spirits coming back for some reason, different dimensions showing...etc but I don't know).

I joined this site just recently to comment on a thread about something similar (trying to sleep and feeling like something is staring me down really close to my face). I had never experienced things or seen things before the end of last year and it seems to be getting worse. My family and I have all had weird experiences in the past year and none of us have ever had these types of things happen before so it makes me think something is changing. It will be interesting to follow these types of threads and see if more people come up and say the same thing.

I've had a few weird things happen at my job/on the way to my job. On the same day I had a weird experience, my fiance who is definitely not the type of person who sees things or makes things, up texted me later that day (not knowing that I had experienced something weird that morning) and told me he saw a cart at his workplace move about 2 feet on its own. It's little things like this but it's happening more and more often for no reason.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Maybe you could try a little ghost hunting. Like previous posters have suggested with a camera, go to Walmart and pick up a digital voice recorder. You can you tube how to capture EVP's (electronic voice phenominon). Maybe you should peacefully acknowledge their presence and ask them questions. If they refuse to respond I would do a thorough cleansing of your home. Go find some sage and burn it in every corner of your house while demanding all entities wishing you harm to leave. This works for me when I need a little space from the "things" on the other side of the the veil. Good luck, please let us know how things progress for you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I decided longago that if i can use my life force to help this planit I will regardless of the caust to me. this why I am pureifing the shaddows/jinn. if I can get even jest one jinn on the true path of piece and love. then it is worth my life. the worst it can do to me is to take my sole witch i freally offer for piece and love all over the planet. so what's there to lose.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.
I'm joking! Your story is compelling to say the least, and if you're seeing up to 30 of these beings in a day, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get some photos!!!

I've never seen a shadow person, but have been intrigued by these stories since first hearing about them on Art Bell about 15 years ago. I would love to see a photo of an actual shadow person! I once thought I saw a shadow dog or coyote type thing running or floating by a culvert while I was driving down a country road. The thing actually seemed to look at me.
It could have been an optical illusion or 'trick of the light', if you will, but it seemed so real!

My favorite thing about these threads is the folks who self-assuredly tell the OP exactly what these beings are, what their intentions are, and how they should be dealt with.
"Ask the shadow man if he wants to have tea with you."

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

She sees numbers...

Even more intriguing than shadow people =D.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I give the shaddows under my will as much free will as the U.S. goverment gives us witch is most likly the shaddow influnance anyway. It seams pretty fare to me. The U.S. says we are free. sorry if this is off topic

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i won't lie,at first glance i laugh at this thread thinking here we go,the loonys are out tonight....but as i read on,i found the thread intriguing..and it brought back loads of memories from childhood of strange shadows i would see in the corner of my eye,or odd shadows that seemed out of place....

but always brushed it off as trick of light..but never the less it stuck in the back of my mind as very odd,and only after reading through the thread the memories came back of strange shadows in doorways,or a strange shadow in the corner of your eye that stays there but when you look it's gone..

now i don't get this anymore..it was my childhood,and i always put it down to child imagination running wild.

but let me throw this mad theory in the mix...what if these shadows are real,could it be they are time traveling holiday makers...and only appear as shadows in our time...being as were at a major moment in history would it not be a time you would want to be able to visit if you was a time traveler ???

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
I'm joking! Your story is compelling to say the least, and if you're seeing up to 30 of these beings in a day, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get some photos!!!

I've never seen a shadow person, but have been intrigued by these stories since first hearing about them on Art Bell about 15 years ago. I would love to see a photo of an actual shadow person! I once thought I saw a shadow dog or coyote type thing running or floating by a culvert while I was driving down a country road. The thing actually seemed to look at me.
It could have been an optical illusion or 'trick of the light', if you will, but it seemed so real!

My favorite thing about these threads is the folks who self-assuredly tell the OP exactly what these beings are, what their intentions are, and how they should be dealt with.
"Ask the shadow man if he wants to have tea with you."

Shadow people wont communicate with you in any way.If you try to talk to them they will back away. its almost as if theres some unwritten rule there that communication on that level is forbidden.
My advice to you is go into your bedroom and dim the lights then talk to them, ask out loud for one to come close to you, so you can see it. They just might oblige.If one (or a spirit)does come into your space you should get tingles on the back of your neck,hairs standing up on your arms and butterlies in your stomach.I always get a sensation like cobwebs brushing against my face but some people dont.but its worth a try.
From my own experience they probaly wont come near you but,maby and hour or two later when your not expecting it, they might

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Why hasn't anyone mentioned the LHC rending the fabric of space/time? What's been going on with that lately anyway?

Funny you should mention the LHC, apparently they are not letting it turn itself up to its full power , saying that they will find this higs boson particle with the present power usage, im just wondering lke yourself if they know somthing unwanted will happen if they turn it up anymore.

Also i belive they are closing down the american colider after september.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Their vibration is very interesting.

Imagine they are built by slightly smaller clumps of molecules than we are.

Imagine many of them are not so good beings. Imagine there is a rectification of the universe going on from higher dimensions to lower dimensions. That means one can imagine it as if the frequency is increased in every dimension and those beings with big and heavy karma clumps will disintegrate while those beings with lots of virtue(small, high-frequency clumps) will be unaffected by the frequency raise.

The human dimension will be the last one to be rectified and people with third eye open will see and feel it coming in advance.

This means good people will make it and evil people are in danger.

This link might interest you: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Huge Catastrophe seen in meditation: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

this is why i don't even try to talk to them,"with my voice" it's like you said an unritten law. if that suggestion dose not work i suggest you clear you mind find a dark spot in the room to focus your eyes on. while focusing on the dark spot relax and think very cleary and loudly in your mind that you would like to convers with them and that you invite them to show themselfs to you. this worked good for me. focus on a light spot for higher enetys, this seldum works for me, but has worked for others.
edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: left a bit out

edit on 20-4-2011 by awakeningsandman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Hmm, another person writing the OP off as mentally ill........

Tell me, why do you think that this unfortunate girls affliction to seeing numbers is somehow more interesting than the OP's experience of seeing multiple shadow figures?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningsandman
reply to post by fyrelyzard66

I would like to think that that is true. but from my experance these shaddows are the jin of old very powerfull but bored.

So, what is needed then is for sony to make a shadow x-box so they aren't soo bored?

It would be interesting to find a new race of beings that have existed beside us the whole time...find a way to interact with them, sell em our crap and perhaps hire em.
I wonder what such beings would be good at...creative persuits..perhaps technological innovation...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
wow.. i only notice people that seem to appear out of no-where even though i might be looking at an empty space not a few seconds ago.. this has happened quite a few times now and at first it freaked me out but now it just makes me want to know more..
the people that appear tend to look 'normal' and get ignored by others as though they were already there.. others seem to slide in sideways or blink into reality.. this i put down to originally as me having flashbacks or daydreaming but now i'm not so sure as it seems to be happening more and more..
especially as nibiru gets closer.. maybe they're trying to warn us? or maybe they want a little more 'life'?
have you ( the op) tried talking to them?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
I'm joking!

Wait, why just joking?
Why not spend time trying to capture such entities...try different cameras, different filters, etc.

Seems like a worthy goal to try and at least get something out of these "beings" your seeing. Whats the worst that could possibly happen anyhow? they go away because you break out a camera? Well, that sort of sounds like a solution to the problem if thats the case...and if they don't, then at least you are doing something besides pretending to ignore them..

Who knows, ops may end up finding out they are simply seeing something explainable (oh, the streetlight behind the tree is dancing on walls slightly, creating the illusion of shadow people on my wall)...and alternatively, something remarkable may end up being filmed.

I suggest motion video over snapshots though...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

physical manifestation of thought is there gift and hire em, "with contract" is in ensance what I am trying to do. though they don't like the job

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join