It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you forget all the people who say 2012 is a symbolic date, after you THINK nothing happened?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit
No pole shift .. volcano .. or whatever is going to make any difference .. if you're already spiritually dead ..

Are you speaking for yourself or what?

I find it hard to believe you know everyone on this thread so well that you'd feel comfortable passing such a judgment upon all of us.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

No pole shift .. volcano .. or whatever is going to make any difference .. if you're already spiritually dead ..

Are you speaking for yourself or what?

I find it hard to believe you know everyone on this thread so well that you'd feel comfortable passing such a judgment upon all of us.

It's not about knowing everyone ... it's about the mindset thats developed here over doom and gloom without any shred of evidence whatsoever ... all predictions are proven false ... so you tell me .. seems like you're part of that group that is inviting the end of the world .. why ..??

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It's not about knowing everyone ... it's about the mindset thats developed here over doom and gloom

Alright, you're already making it pretty obvious that you stumbled into this thread with a chip on your shoulder, but without actually reading the thread or watching the linked video.

The Mayans are preaching "doom and gloom"? No, watch the video again (or for the first time). They are saying quite the opposite.

This is why this thread exists. So you can become more informed of the original message.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

It's not about knowing everyone ... it's about the mindset thats developed here over doom and gloom

Alright, you're already making it pretty obvious that you stumbled into this thread with a chip on your shoulder, but without actually reading the thread or watching the linked video.

The Mayans are preaching "doom and gloom"? No, watch the video again (or for the first time). They are saying quite the opposite.

This is why this thread exists. So you can become more informed of the original message.

I'm starting to wonder of you even know how to comprehend what you read ...
Where did I say Mayan's are breeding doom and gloom ..??

I can see you're trying to 'keep your thread alive' by passing comments like 'chip on your shoulder' or whatever ...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm starting to wonder of you even know how to comprehend what you read ...
Where did I say Mayan's are breeding doom and gloom ..??

I can see you're trying to 'keep your thread alive' by passing comments like 'chip on your shoulder' or whatever ...

I don't have to worry about keeping the thread "alive" as long as there are people posting here complaining about 2012 views that have nothing to do with this thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"Nostradamus predictions 2012 end of the word theory states that a Comet, called the NIBIRU, will hit the earth and cause great destruction in the year 2012. The comet will also start the Third World War. When the comet hits the earth surface or the sea bed, nearly the whole of Asia will be flooded. There will be a Tsunami, in front of which the Tsunami of 2004, will seem like a small tiny puddle. After the comet hits the earth, the earth will lose it's orbit around the sun and massive earthquakes are going to hit the earth. The polar ice caps will start melting because of the excess heat and global warming will become a major issue."

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
The comet will also start the Third World War.

I feel pretty confident in saying that a comet, of the magnitude you're suggesting, would be the start AND end of any 3rd world war that would last a mere second or 2.

The perfect war, short-lived, cheap, complete dominance by the perpetrator.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join