It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims VS Jews. Some interesting facts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

you efforts are valiant, but johnnybgood will never read that article and never change his mind. People who refer to Muslims or Arabs as THEM are beyond help. How can you help somebody who thinks that if you're a Muslim, you have to go to the secret Kill America meetings?

Its quite simple really - as a muslim you are owned mind body and soul by Islam - you do not get to choose, question or criticise under penalty of death - your obligation is to submit unquestioningly and uncomplainingly to the dictats of the Koran, to the exampleof Mohammed and to the Haddith. This is the complete unchangeable and eternal truth for all time - written by Allah himself.

The Koran states quite clearly that it is an obligation to wage jihad against the unbelievers until the whole world is subdued, that Kaffirs (thats you) are lower than pigs and dogs and whose life is worth nothing.

Now whilst I appreciate there are many lax and backsliding muslims - they dont have a scriptural leg to stand on when trying to hold back the extremists - which is why they are utterly silent and are mostly cheerleading from the sidelines anyway.

I don't blamethe Muslims - they are simply brainwashed from birth and know no better - I do blame the Western apologists for them though - true they are the victims of the PC indoctrination that is the modern educational system - but it still requires a special of intellectual dishonesty - to not admit that you only support the muslims because you hate the West just as much as they do!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

very good answer. and this your wrote
"Now whilst I appreciate there are many lax and backsliding muslims - they dont have a scriptural leg to stand on when trying to hold back the extremists - which is why they are utterly silent and are mostly cheerleading from the sidelines anyway. "

Also very very true. The middle East is the only place in the world you can still get your head cut off if you disagree with religion. i think that says it all...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

so, your logic is superior? muslims aren't getting as many shiny medals and prizes, so they suck?

When did the Nobel Prize become the only way to tell if a certain group is performing well or not. There are a tiny amount of people with a gigantic amount of money crammed into Israel, with the backing of nearly every nation with any power whatsoever. They've been babysat and doted upon for nearly a century, of course they're going to be better off than a region of the world which has been occupied and all but enslaved for the same amount of time.

Arabs gave us algebra. The numerals that you use to give somebody your phone number? arabs. They make art. The most spectacular architecture being built in the world is going up in the Mideast. but let's just set all that aside for a moment, shall we? let's make some assumptions;

Assumption #1: That either of these groups can be considered one cohesive "team," with a central leadership.
Assumption #2: Jews truly have contributed more to this world than arabs, or muslims, or whoever your beef is with.
Assumption #3: It matters.

Tell me, in one concise sentence, why it matters that jews are "better" than muslims? What impact would it have if the world came around to your viewpoint? The only outcome I can see is some sort of punishment for the muslims. is that it? you want genocide? another holocaust? because that is precisely where this type of talk leads.

I've not been brainwashed or indoctrinated by anybody. I hate the muslims who use violence to get a point across just like i hate the jew, christian, rasta who does the same thing. I am capable of separating a person's bad decisions from the overall intentions of a group of people to which they claim to belong. You are not. If one Muslim does something, to you, all Muslims did it.

Jews are just animals like the rest of us. There are mean Jews. There are drunk Jews. There are rapist Jews. There are murderer Jews. There are also very smart Jewish scientists and investment bankers. Just like EVERY OTHER GROUP ON THE PLANET. We all belong to one group, humanity, and we all bring our good and our bad to the table.

So what's your good, Johnny? I, and many others replying to this ridiculous post, am attempting to say "forget the lines that divide us, embrace your fellow man and identify evil and intolerance where ever it arises."

What are you trying to say?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

That article is a load of crap and I really can't see it having a purpose here other than to incite and cause post bans, every group has it's extremists, and there are plenty of Israeli settlers out there doing quite horrible things, this doesn't represent the whole of Israel at all.

just realized I forgot to point out that I am confused, you are comparing a Race of people (Jews) against a religion (Islam). how does that even work?
edit on 15-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i am assuming you were 'jooish' before 'deciding' to be athiest. which is amusing, because just like all the hollywood 'elite' who claim to be athiest, they still bow before the star of [rothschildz] david, and they still support izreal, which are two VERY religious concepts.

the nobel prize is a scam, because it is a chozen award. then the chozen media promote it, because its one chozen kissing the @ss of another chozen kissing the @ss of another chozen.

its a chozen award pretty much given to chozen.

walk down the aisle in barnes and noble, flip over a dvd, around 60% of all jobs in media are given to 'fellow' chozen. the reason they 'promote' themselves as more 'talented' is because they know, the majority of people do exactly what their 'superiors' tell them, and that if you are chozen, you will do EXACTLY what the PROTOKOLS call for.

the problem is the chozen think ethnocentism is perfectly acceptable.
my problem is i think everyone should be equal.

the problem with the chozen is they love aparthide.
my problem is i think everyone should live in freedom.

the problem with the chozen is they adore and enforce usury.
my problem is i think people should not have to pay illegal taxes.

the problem with the chozen is they are war profiteers.
my problem is i want peace.

the problem with the chozen is they follow the Protokols of Xion and YET call it a forgery.
my problem is i think that book is disgusting, and everything that was written in 1870 has come true.

the problem with the chozen is they create laws to continue to destroy the country.
my problem is i want not just Palestine free, i want the REPUBLIC of America free.

athiest? too funny.
'im athiest, but i support izreal.'
double speak.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

I am trying to tell you that Islam is pure evil - it is a shame you cannot grasp that!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

I like your list, but you are a hypocrite.
Try to live in a Muslim country in the Middle East and see if you could live under your philosophy.

On the other hand everything you said is encouraged here in the USA as well as every western nation including Israel.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This writer of this screed is an ignorant bigot of the first order.

ALL races and groups have contributed to the development of humanity. During the Dark Ages it was the Europeans that were behind the African and Asiatic civilizations. Then their contact with the Arab Muslim civilization through the Spanish Moors assisted in bringing Europe to the “enlightenment”

The OP is just a racist and bigot. If I owned this site I would ban this guy and suggest he get some help.

This is the kind of person who was with the Nazis when they murdered the Jews.

He doesn’t really like Jews at all, for if the Muslims weren’t around for him to hate he would hate them instead.

A guy like this should be condemned by ALL good natured people.

He also knows nothing of history. The Arab Muslim civilization helped bring Europe out of the dark ages. That’s recorder history
www.ifidonline.com...
www.sunnah.org...

That’s doesn’t say Arabs are better than anyone. I wont stoop to the abysmal logic of the bigot and claim that any race or group is better than any one else.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am a catholic and have always been aware of the keen gift the Jewish people have for intellectual curiosity and creativity. Is is because they are God's chosen people? Possible. Is it because having been a people who were subject to slavery and oppression they had to work harder to overcome? Possible. Is it because they are genetically superior? Possible.

We do not now why it is that way...but is obvious to anyone who takes time to examine it-the civilization of the world owns the great Jewish thinkers artists authors scientist comedians doctors actors movie producers play-writes directors and business men a debt of gratitude for making the word a healthier, more beautiful, more meaningful, more civilized place to be. So glad to live in a Judea -Christian society.

Look at the highest level of any intellecual or artist field and you will find dozens of Jewish Outliers.
www.heebz.com...

52% of all Pulitzer Prizes for Non-Fiction were awarded to Jews.

Jews have won more than 50% of all music-related Academy Awards, and Tony Awards!

Jews have won at least 20% (that's 1/5) of all Nobel awards given to date - an astounding 100-fold over-representation!

Jews have won 38% of all US National Medal of Science awards.

More than 50% of US National Academy of Sciences' mathematics membership is Jewish.

The Oscars (film)
The Emmys (television)
The Peabody (writing)
The Tonys (Theatre)
Pulitzer Prize (writing)
Pritzker Prize(architecture)
Caldecott Award (childrens Literature)
Newberry Awards (Youth literature)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

you efforts are valiant, but johnnybgood will never read that article and never change his mind. People who refer to Muslims or Arabs as THEM are beyond help. How can you help somebody who thinks that if you're a Muslim, you have to go to the secret Kill America meetings?

Its quite simple really - as a muslim you are owned mind body and soul by Islam - you do not get to choose, question or criticise under penalty of death - your obligation is to submit unquestioningly and uncomplainingly to the dictats of the Koran, to the exampleof Mohammed and to the Haddith. This is the complete unchangeable and eternal truth for all time - written by Allah himself.

[So you're a Muslim? or just an expert on the Koran? each and every book of "holy" scripture on this planet has crazy stuff in it for extremists to cling to. Not only is that a mischaracterization of Islam, but it also ignores the moderate Muslims who are VERY vocal in their opposition to extremism. It just doesn't get covered on Fox News, so it's no wonder you haven't heard of them.]

The Koran states quite clearly that it is an obligation to wage jihad against the unbelievers until the whole world is subdued, that Kaffirs (thats you) are lower than pigs and dogs and whose life is worth nothing.

[Where? which verse? quote it. I'm sure we could all take turns misinterpreting it. When Jews use the term gentile, they mean it as a compliment?]

Now whilst I appreciate there are many lax and backsliding muslims - they dont have a scriptural leg to stand on when trying to hold back the extremists - which is why they are utterly silent and are mostly cheerleading from the sidelines anyway.

[So, if they reject this part of Islam which you claim to be the be all end all of their religion, then they aren't good Muslims. If they are violent extremists, they aren't good people. So which is it? Should they be principled and stick to their guns, or bend to your will and forsake their religious values (values which you have, in fact, just made up off the top of your head)?]

I don't blamethe Muslims - they are simply brainwashed from birth and know no better - I do blame the Western apologists for them though - true they are the victims of the PC indoctrination that is the modern educational system - but it still requires a special of intellectual dishonesty - to not admit that you only support the muslims because you hate the West just as much as they do!

[Ah, I see. Muslim extremism shouldn't be blamed on the Muslim leaders who manipulate their desperate, half-starved followers, it's liberal America's fault! If we weren't so hellbent on being PC all time, Muslim extremism wouldn't have happened! It seems that you have been brainwashed from birth to view foreigners as "them" and "other" and subjects to serve the great and holy American Empire.
I love this country and if you said to my face that I hate us like the jihadists do, I'd show you how much I love this country. I love her so much that I'm willing to set aside my differences with her enemies to achieve peace, which benefits U.S. in the long run.
The world's problems are far more complicated than "Muslims are bad! Jews are good!" The intricacies of cultural development, evolution and downfall obviously escape you. Just cling to your petty little beliefs and you and the OP can go on with your hate fest while the rest of us try to work out this whole peace love and understanding thing.]

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

You cant answer all the facts so you attack me personally. I think everything I wrote is true and most of it was written by a Spanish writer who gave an accurate account of what he sees happening to Europe...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Here's another article about your OP..
This one from 2004 and on a Jewish site..

Note this little bit..

* This is a free translation of an article reportedly first published in a Spanish newspaper (original article in Spanish). The editor of this site could not confirm the name of the author. A variant of the name is Sebastian Villar Rodriguez. The author's name appears to be a pseudonym, apparently to avoid attack by Arabs.

www.science.co.il...

So who was it really written by?????

lol @ "Attacks by arabs". Taking every opportunity to demonize the arab population...seems like propoganda to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by inforeal

You cant answer all the facts so you attack me personally. I think everything I wrote is true and most of it was written by a Spanish writer who gave an accurate account of what he sees happening to Europe...

A very obviously biased opinion. Also, since when does religion have anything to do with intellect? All this post says to me are certain people have gotten achievements. Their religion had nothing to do with it. What a hate mongering post.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Goodness= Love, Order and Peace
Evil= Chaos, Anger and Hate

Look at all the world religions and there is only one that seems to feed on Chaos, Anger and Hate. I will leave it to you to figure it out..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
Goodness= Love, Order and Peace
Evil= Chaos, Anger and Hate

Look at all the world religions and there is only one that seems to feed on Chaos, Anger and Hate. I will leave it to you to figure it out..

Do tell. I don't know of any religion that openly feeds on such things. Post your proof, by the way, and I'll counter it with "Hate, Anger and Chaos" in all 3 main religions in the world. None are innocent. Get over yourself.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I didn’t attack you, all I am doing is demonstrating the fact that your OP is one of bigotry and hatred for a race and group. That is a fact, not any attack on you.

As for answering you, you don’t present anything worth answering.

Though I did point out some historical truths that contradict your twisted logic.

You hatred is a sickness. Therefore I actually pity you and understand why you are the way you are. But I must condemn your OP and highlight it for what it is because innocent people can be affected by your bigotry.

You should try respect and understanding, it would be better for you and the world.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Nobel peace prize is worthless. Obama won it for.... well, It's not for stopping 2 wars.

geezz i don't know why he won it. Oh, well.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hang on a minute! Its not the Jews and its not the Muslims either. Its the Welsh! You should see what they get up to on a Friday night in Cardiff! It would make your eyes water.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Great thread!! Will share!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by RicoMarston

I am trying to tell you that Islam is pure evil - it is a shame you cannot grasp that!

and I am trying to tell you that you are absolutely, 100%, undeniably WRONG. it is a shame that you cannot grasp the fact that you are blinded by ignorance and hatred.

Who hurt you as a child? Why do you need a bad guy to lay blame on? and what are you actually blaming them for? what drives you to cling to the MSM drivel about big bad scary muslims?

You know for a fact, in your heart, that there are good, kind, loving Muslims out there and yet you deny their existence. The word "pure" in front of "evil" implies that you are denying the possibility that there might be Muslims around the world with goodness in their hearts. I can't really think of anything more ignorant than that. (please don't come back with how it's ignorant to give into the illogical PC doctrine that a group is comprised of individuals, you need to explain why an entire group should be reduced to its most insane members)

How many Muslims do you hang out with? How many have tried to kill you? How long did you live in the middle east to gain such a firm grasp on an entire culture? and let's say that islam is 100% pure evil and I came around to agreeing with you. The only thing we can do from there is sit around and wallow in our hatred, or utilize it to go out hunting Muslims.

If there is any other constructive outcome from everyone thinking that Islam is evil, please, do tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join