It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims VS Jews. Some interesting facts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

It actually says what most people don’t say but want to. Yes Islam in the past gave some things to the world but not in a long time…

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

It actually says what most people don’t say but want to. Yes Islam in the past gave some things to the world but not in a long time…

The Arabs invented mathematics as we know them today, the concept of zero for one thing, and brought Europe out of the dark ages.

Who hands out the Nobel prizes, I wonder, cause they seem to give an awful lot of them to 0.02% of the people quite often.

You, Mr. "atheist" sure sound like some kind of Mossad agent or something.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

"They" if you want to go there, they gave us OIL still doing that today. # loads of it on behalf of the lives of many of "THEIR" countrymen. To fuel YOUR war machines.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Sover3igN because: typo, sorry

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
And just the fact that Obama got a Nobel peace prize without doing ANYTHING proves it is a worthless and meaningless honor.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
All of you liberals need to understand that ALL of the History they filled your heads with at university - was re-written to serve Progressive ends.

Some liberal academics openly admit that they twist the Moslem past to serve their present-day intellectual agendas.

For example, some who propound the myth of an Islamic golden age of tolerance admit that their goal is, "to recover for postmodernity that lost medieval Judeo-Islamic trading, social and cultural world, its high point pre-1492 Moorish Spain, which permitted and relished a plurality, a convivencia, of religions and cultures, Christian, Jewish and Moslem; which prized an historic internationality of space along with the valuing of particular cities; which was inclusive and cosmopolitan, cosmopolitan here meaning an ease with different cultures: still so rare and threatened a value in the new millennium as in centuries past."

In other words, a fairy tale designed to create the illusion that multiculturalism has valid historical precedents that prove it can work.

westerncivilizationandculture.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

not really they do it for money
edit on 15-4-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

That is exactly what I meant in my first reply.
Re-Written history, and you can only re-write history if you have power.

So you just debunked yourself.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN

That is exactly what I meant in my first reply.
Re-Written history, and you can only re-write history if you have power.

So you just debunked yourself.

I hope that means something to you- because - I have no idea what you are on about!

The "golden age" of Islamic art lasted from AD 750 to the mid-11th century, when ceramics, glass, metalwork, textiles, illuminated manuscripts, and woodwork flourished. Lustered glass became the greatest Islamic contribution to ceramics. Manuscript illumination became an important and greatly respected art, and miniature painting flourished in Iran. Calligraphy, an essential aspect of written Arabic, developed in manuscripts and architectural decoration. In the exact sciences the contribution of Al-Khwarzimi, mathematician and astronomer, was considerable. Like Euclid, he wrote mathematical books that collected and arranged the discoveries of earlier mathematicians. His "Book of Integration and Equation" is a compilation of rules for solving linear and quadratic equations, as well as problems of geometry and proportion. Its translation into Latin in the 12th century provided the link between the great Hindu mathematicians and European scholars. A corruption of the book’s title resulted in the word algebra; a corruption of the author’s own name resulted in the term algorithm.

The problem with turning this list of intellectual achievements into a convincing "Islamic" golden age is that whatever flourished, did so not by reason of Islam but in spite of Islam. Moslems overran societies (Persian, Greek, Egyptian, Byzantine, Syrian, Jewish) that possessed intellectual sophistication in their own right and failed to completely destroy their cultures.

To give it the credit for what the remnants of these cultures achieved is like crediting the Red Army for the survival of Chopin in Warsaw in 1970! Islam per se never encouraged science, in the sense of disinterested enquiry, because the only knowledge it accepts is religious knowledge.

westerncivilizationandculture.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You realize nobody here is falling for whatever you two are babbling on and on about, right?

A Muslim VS. Jew thread... (So pathetic... Lol OK!!!
) What’s next Moses V. Mohammad in the octagon?

The Islamic Golden Age never happened according to this blog... (Yep. ah huh.. sureee)

Common already, just admit you guys are mad because 1320 years ago the Muslims built a golden mosque on top of the Temple Mount and over the ‘special’ rock (Foundation Stone) you guys pray toward.

edit on 15-4-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

ya and it prehistoric times the cavemen invented the wheel. so whats your point?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The point is it's the underlying reason why you hate Muslims, and why Muslims hate Jews..
edit on 15-4-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I love the fact you use a blog as your source. A blog titled Western Civilization. Of course they have no interest in twisting the facts(sarcasm).

I'd like to add an observation. I can't believe this thread has got so much positive attention. It is completely ridiculous. I thought the day of religous and racial supremacy and intolerance was over. Get it in your head people, we are all equal, it is our surrounding that shape the way we are, not our race or culture.
edit on 15-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
First, nobody killed 6,000,000 jews. For a thread with the word 'facts' in it's title we are off to a rough start.

Further, I am singularly unimpressed with the usual con-artists awarding themselves honorific titles and prizes. I hate to break it to you, but since H. Kissinger joined that list the nobel prize has been a dishonor to subsequent recipients.

Also, refrain from wasting our time with oxymoronic platitudes such as 'the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe'.

The expression 'There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church' is another great example of the propagandistic nature of your OP. The very essence of Judaism is the denial of Jesus and it's goal the destruction of Christianity. Thousands of churches are on their scorecard and the others on their target list.

Let me summarize the world's problems for you in three words:

"Interest on debt'

We can't blame the Arabs for that now can we, as Islam forbids interest and Islamic banks do not charge any aside from nominal fees. There is however a rather unpleasant group of criminals who are currently destroying the countries whose banking systems do not submit to their own, so that the slavery of mankind may be complete.

I'm not even going to name them, as despite their endless lamentations, denial and mind-numbing propaganda there is not a person on these boards who needs me to....

edit on 15-4-2011 by D377MC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

I love the fact you use a blog as your source. A blog titled Western Civilization. Of course they have no interest in twisting the facts(sarcasm).

I'd like to add an observation. I can't believe this thread has got so much positive attention. It is completely ridiculous. I thought the day of religous and racial supremacy and intolerance was over. Get it in your head people, we are all equal, it is our surrounding that shape the way we are, not our race or culture.
edit on 15-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

There is nothing wrong about using a blog as a source - they merely have an interest in setting the record straight!

As for Religious supremecy and intolerance - that is the very core of Islam!

In what way are people 'equal'? - in what way are races or cultures 'equal' - and in case you hadn't noticed we are all very much shaped by both our race and culture.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Yeah jews don't think of themselves as greater than gentiles. nooo. Watch out for the big bad muslims.

edit on 15-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

A tiny tiny % of ultra orthodox may think that way, big deal! - but Islamic supremicism is absolutely mainstream in Islam - something like 50% islamic literature deals with the subject of Kaffirs - how the life of an unbeliever is worth nothing. how they are unclean and should not be touched, how they are destined for eternal damnation in hell, how they are lower than pigs and dogs, how they should not be trusted, how they should be treated as second class citizens etc etc etc.

This is where the Islamic hatred of Western civilisation comes from and for that matter every other culture - because that is what the Koran teaches.

Why don't you try and deal with that, instead of pathetically trying to deny it away, by a moral equivalence sleight of hand!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

No, no, no.

If not for Westerners finding the oil, drilling for the oil, setting up pipelines and infrastructure to transport the oil, those rich Arabs would still be wiping their butts left-handed, eating a mutton leg with the other, while betting on camel races between shaving their goat's butts and beating their UBO's.

(UBO - Unidentified Black Object - aka women in burkhas)

Much of which was later nationalized.

Those Arabs are the most useless, lazy, contentious, and incapable citizenry anywhere. The equivalent of full-bodied paraplegics.

edit on 15-4-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

They hate the west because Israel and the US are up in their biz 24/7. Of course the zionist media makes it seem like they are just angry because of their religion. What goes around comes around watch out

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Funny how

This Thread

Got shut down after I started it for Hate Speech.

Yet threads like this can run amok.

Its obvious who runs ATS.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

They hate the west because Israel and the US are up in their biz 24/7. Of course the zionist media makes it seem like they are just angry because of their religion. What goes around comes around watch out

70 yrs after Mo's death they had overun the entire Christian M.E and were allready invading Spain on a jihadi conquest, necessitating the Crusades - they tried twice more to conquer Europe and were only narrowly repulsed at the gates of Vienna in 1683. - Only the defeat of the Ottoman Empire caused a brief 70 yr lull in their 1400 yr war against Europe - now renewed with the aid of Saudi oil money and stealth jihad by demographics.

Islam hates the West, period - because we are 'unbelievers' , infidels, kuffar - they are mandated by the Koran to conquer and destroy us.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join