It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Dude, you are hanging out in a lunitic fringe conspiracy website.

Oops, should have broken that to you more gently.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
All I can say is, if they have underground hidey holes they are planning to go into because they suspect Elenin will hit Earth, they better hope they are right.

Because if Elenin just barely misses Earth, I vote we shoot every single person in charge who went underground without telling the rest of us what was coming into space when they crawl out of those holes like the rats they are. Without a space suit.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I find this very interesting and does knowone see the alignments for the earthquacks in the last year.

Another thing that brought me here and to this post is the all around crazyness of the world sence this comet or whatever was found. Maybe the US finacial crisis is due to it (IE siphoning money for projects that knowone knows about.)

One other thing i found while reserching this is a small artical on congresses recent mandate to NASA for a heavy lift booster to get 130T into low earth orbit by 2016. It was so out of line with everything going on with the budget it just stuck out to me. This capacity is far bigger then needed to get even there last project into orbit the next moon deal.

On looking at the VG-1991 data the 2016 date does give us a great timeline for that booster but would seam a lil late to stop it maybe is something else entirly.

Link to booster story.
news.yahoo.com...

Something is weird going on.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Bavarian because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2011 by Bavarian because: added link

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

Originally posted by snc24
Just a question!

If Earth or any other planet on our solar system disappear could it mean something for the whole Solar System?

Thanks!
SNC

well yes...i mean if something where to happen to the moon then it was cause havok here on earth, we would all be drowned as there would be no tide, our magnetic field would be shattered, but if something happened to the outer planets that dont really influence us then im not sure...i mean the planets are where they are because of the sun and the other planets magnetic pulls thats why we are on our orbits, if any of them were taken away then our obits would change and our planet would move closer to the sun as the other planets magnetism wouldnt be as strong as the suns...so in general then yes it was cause choas in our inner solar system

I hate to tell you this deary but the moon is right at this very moment moving away from our planet. Its gravitational pull and our gravitational pull is not strong enough to even keep it within our orbit. It has influence on our tides but it does not keep the water in the ocean. We will still have tides, just smaller tides. Our magnetic field has nothing at all to do with the moon and everything to do with our iron core. But to anwer the question that you answered very badly. Yes if our planet was taken out of the equation all of the other planets in the solar system would shift in their positions. All the planets and the sun do an amazing dance with each other in the sky. The gravitational pull from each of these heavenly bodies has an effect on every other one.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
reply to post by NyxOne

that photo you linked is old correct? 50 years you say? could the planet just be out of sight? Or is to much space exposed in that photo where it could take light years to cross it?

Any planet in those plates would be plainly visible and brighter than everything else. Especially something as large as Jupiter.

Case in point, here.

archive.stsci.edu...

This is another image from the first POSS survey. The object roughly in the middle of the picture is Saturn.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Can I just say that when comet Elenin supposedly passes Earth it is about may 21 - may 25.

I believe may 25 is that same advertisement of that church saying "Judgement day is may 25"

Also may 21 - may 25 is when other supposed days for "false flags" have been named as a date.

I dont know what's going to happen or if anything is going to happen. Hell i doubt anything will happen. But i'm going to buy a couple 10kgs bags of rice a few weeks before that date as well as some bottled water from the shops. Then i'm going to stash them in the boot of my car so my parents dont see it and think im some nut case LOL>!~

And to be quite honest, I think the financial system of the US is going to fail around that date, and well, that would be a great distraction to take people minds off the skys ;-P

Obviously, you can tell that I am in fact a nut job ;-P
edit on 15-4-2011 by DaRAGE because: Nutjobitis

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Bob I think you are doing the right thing, to much BS you just sTURD up the fearmongers and gooses looking for crap to dribble about.You are better than that.
Cheers
etrex66

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by askbaby

As for people equating this comet to causing earthquakes, well... it's a small body (2-3km in size) in the asteroid belt right now, if it's affecting the earth from that distance it's got some bloody weird powers that I'm not aware of...

What are your sources for Elenin being only 2-3 km?

Originally posted by lagenese
Maybe this vid can shed a bit of info on whatever is out there...

You cant watch that video and say that it was just a coincidence that on the same days as NZ big earthquake, Chile's big one, and of course japan's, there was an alignment of comet elenin, the sun, and some of the planets in out system, earth being one.

IMO prepare for the worst now. I dont call that a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

maybe that is the reason they bombed the moon recently ,
just to see how much it could take...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I searched for the quote that OP typed and found the "source" of the buzz

www.rabbithole2.com...

spaceobs.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Hey I wasnt saying that you were wrong but these things will happen today,tomorrow or even thousands of years in our future thats why they let it stay on net/tv you may be right it could hit and do exactly as you said but isnt it really all to convenient that the most powerful empire of the modern day is going down the pan and all this is just to get you ready for what is to come.

They want you to know the score before it happens that way you comply or die

ALSO I love all this about planet x and comets and mayans and all the other stuff any thing you could metion ive probably came across at some stage LOVE THE MOVING TO 5D EARTH VIDS

This show by Jesse Ventura will have you begging to comply when there time comes
LINKS

1. FEMA CAMPS
www.indyarocks.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

OMG
The drama.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Here's the math: 92,955,807 miles (1au) * 0.0004617 = 42917.6960919 miles.

Aint that about twice the diameter of earth only? damn that IS close, well within our magnetosphere i think.

More like 3.4 * the diameter of Earth.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

If the moon were to "go away" tomorrow, the earth would experience an untold amount of changes that would impact the life of man on this planet. Another important thing the moon provides for us is keeping earth's tilt from exceeding beyond 23.45 degrees. No moon would mean the earth could tilt beyond that angle and say for example it could allow the poles to begin experiencing weather changes that would be our version of spring or summer. Massive melting would certainly occur causing global flooding and impacting our world's shore line communities. An elevation in the Earth's Oceans would occur...and who knows what would happen at that point. All done without the aid of Global Warming!
So, despite the debate on wether it's is a natural satellite or "alien" in orgin, the Moon provides us with alot of balance to keep our time on earth as plesant as possible.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by douggie60

Originally posted by douggie60
Just send up Bruce Willis on an old shuttle, and he can blow it up.

"Embrace the moment"

ITS THE BEST IDEA POSSIBLE IF HE WOULD ACCEPT

This is it one mans fight to save planet earth the hollywood jesus story with rockets and nukes, hell every solo action man is based on JC just to remind the weak that they cannot win the battles they will face in life without a HERO so we all wait around for this super human AKA son of god to save our sorry ass.

edit on 15-4-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
spaceobs.org...

That' a VERY interesting convo going on. Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
It's really very funny... ran a search, just for the term Comet Elenin over at JPL and got a return of 0.

I Guess JPL, who normally has ALOT to say, about ALOT of things, has nothing to say relating to Comet Elenin. Really, very funny....

go here for JPL info: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

Originally posted by snc24
Just a question!

If Earth or any other planet on our solar system disappear could it mean something for the whole Solar System?

Thanks!
SNC

well yes...i mean if something where to happen to the moon then it was cause havok here on earth, we would all be drowned as there would be no tide, our magnetic field would be shattered, but if something happened to the outer planets that dont really influence us then im not sure...i mean the planets are where they are because of the sun and the other planets magnetic pulls thats why we are on our orbits, if any of them were taken away then our obits would change and our planet would move closer to the sun as the other planets magnetism wouldnt be as strong as the suns...so in general then yes it was cause choas in our inner solar system

I hate to tell you this deary but the moon is right at this very moment moving away from our planet. Its gravitational pull and our gravitational pull is not strong enough to even keep it within our orbit. It has influence on our tides but it does not keep the water in the ocean. We will still have tides, just smaller tides. Our magnetic field has nothing at all to do with the moon and everything to do with our iron core. But to anwer the question that you answered very badly. Yes if our planet was taken out of the equation all of the other planets in the solar system would shift in their positions. All the planets and the sun do an amazing dance with each other in the sky. The gravitational pull from each of these heavenly bodies has an effect on every other one.

oh im sorry DEARY i didnt realise we had an expert in our midst....the moon isnt moving away from our planet, for the moon to move away would mean that there was something larger nearby pulling on it, and last i checked there wasnt a huge mass in our inner solar system, tyche which is "possibly" on the outskirts hasnt pulled any of the other planets out of orbit.

secondly the moon is why we have tides, without the moon then the water is displaced causing flooding.

yes our magnetic field is geodynamo /the fluid core of the Earth, its electrical condctivity and its motions,

if a planet was to be taken out of our solar system then the surrounding planets orbits would change, so basically u just repeated what i said....and what i said badly acording to you and yes earth would indeed move closer to the sun as it wouldnt have the gravitational pull of planets behind it to keep it on its usual orbit thus the gravitional pull of the sun would be stronger....

next time u try to correct someone do your homework,,,,and try not to be so condescending DEARY

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I find the number you reference very interesting,, 660,000 year orbit????

Seems to be right around the time most scientist believe that the Homo Sapiens and Neanderthal hominids Diverged evolutionarily ??
I am pretty sure if we do take into account Sitchins numbers,, this matches up.

SO, no matter 3600 or 660,000 years,, we still have some pretty significant events going on at those times.
Something is going on,,, I just have a hard time understanding why so many want to put their heads in the sand.
I understand wanting proof, and more info,, but frankly I have researched this for over 30 some years,, and my conclusion is,,
Humanity is about to change.
We can help steer that change,, duck and hide from the approaching change or deny it if we like,,, but Change is a Coming,,, and it might be more than just a slogan Obama stepped into using.
It is a wake up warning for those who have eyes to see.
I am trying now not to throw ''pearls before swine'' to try and convince people anymore,, and am trying to define how I will Act in concert with this momentous Change that in effect is Already here.

For those who wish to close their eyes to the evidence, (We all can see the Earth in turmoil)

I am again,,,
Sad, Sad, Sad

I

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Cat fight!!! Really, though. You both have good insight and I respect your posts. Please, carry on!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join