It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on comet Elenin (yes, you're being lied to)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just a question!

If Earth or any other planet on our solar system disappear could it mean something for the whole Solar System?

Thanks!
SNC

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I agree. something stinks in Denmark.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paearmor
reply to post by OldCorp

Ive noticed that too, I wish I would have grabbed screenshots or taken notes. I still have a hard time thinking it is a comet with the large earthquakes we've had that just happen to occur when the sun elenin and earth are aligned..coincidence? maybe..but after three in a row? Its like..someone hits you once..could be an accident..twice..not so much but possible, 3 times..its no accident. So I think the next alignment is in Sept..so we will see. I would prefer it to be a small nice comet that just zooms by and says hi...I really would...but I don't believe in coincidences like that, plus, no media coverage (like Haley's), just nothing. I personally believe "they" think it is going to hit and are not saying it, or they know what it is and are not saying, or worse..they have no idea and are not saying. And for me, the last scenario is the scariest..but very possible. I would hate to be the top man's adviser and say..sir..we dont know what it is..but its heading this way..ughh..

anyway...just hope its a little nice comet with no debris..no brown dwarf or other oddity..

Poor misguided little thing... You dont believe in coincidence but you do believe it when someone draws an imaginary line between three things in the sky and calls it an alignment that will cause earthquakes.
Thats like lining up a bus, a matchbox car and a grain of salt and saying it caused a back up on the highway.

There has been coverage. You know about Elenin dont you? What about the approximatly 100 or so comets that were discovered since last year? Do you know about those? Guess it must be some kind of coverup.

link   

Originally posted by snc24
Just a question!

If Earth or any other planet on our solar system disappear could it mean something for the whole Solar System?

Thanks!
SNC

well yes...i mean if something where to happen to the moon then it was cause havok here on earth, we would all be drowned as there would be no tide, our magnetic field would be shattered, but if something happened to the outer planets that dont really influence us then im not sure...i mean the planets are where they are because of the sun and the other planets magnetic pulls thats why we are on our orbits, if any of them were taken away then our obits would change and our planet would move closer to the sun as the other planets magnetism wouldnt be as strong as the suns...so in general then yes it was cause choas in our inner solar system

link   

Originally posted by TheMur
For those of you who have google earth check this out. If you use the google "sky" option on the upper tab of the window then you place the following co-ords into the search box you get an edited out black box which is really strange.

5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 56

type it in as is shown. This is creepy. The coords came off a picture NASA had taken of Planet X...so they say.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

This was taken by the Palomar Observatory over fifty years ago.

Before NASA even existed, actually.

See anything there, skippy?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Not exactly....

Without a specific course of action that guarantees those persons who work a chance at safety, people will just want to spend time with their families as much as possible. You're also not taking into consideration religious ramifications... Regardless of your personal beliefs you have to understand that the majority of people out there do believe in God or some other ofrm of higher power, and how they would INTERPRET such a revelation would influence their course of action. You're also not considering the number of converts of people who either don't put much stock in religion or are open atheists when faced with a strong possibility of total anihilation (if that's what it would be).

I think something is coming. Some major earth changes and or natural or artificial destruction, collapsing of our way of life is almost inevitable on our current course at the very least.

If they came out and said we need every able bodied person to work 18 hour days until this comes, you'll be separated from your families etc... I would tell them to go pound sand and would spend every waking moment with my family unless there was almost a guarantee that what they planned would succeed.

So, no coming out with it at all is not their best course of action.

They would keep it a secret and compartmentalize any actions that they take in order to keep it quiet.

People always talk about how hard it would be to keep something secret. No it's not, you'd be surprised what the governement manages to keep on the down low every day through compartmentalization.

Hell, that's why the highest government clearance is SCI or special compartmentalized Information.

No need to know, no knowledge. Very few people know the full scope of anything. That's why I laugh at scientists who say "That's not my field of expertise",

TPTB figured out a long time ago that the easiest way to control information and belief is to compartmentalize and convince the rest that the right "EXPERTS" had the other information.

That's why so much of science is self reliant going across different fields of study, they are indoctrinated with the same horse crap and kept separate, it has nothing to do with them being right. If you actually look at evidence's for much of our accepted "FACT" according to the various paradigms, the conclusions are laughable.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

surly when we go thru the comets trail,wont we have lots of comet debris hitting earth,AND maybe that cud take iss out??? just a idea..by the way am new in here.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Bob,Bob,Bob!!!!
What have you started here?????
This is just crazy people,just crazy!
Hope your source's boss doesn't get wind of this thread
but,believe they will and narrow it down to him because of all this attention.
Just google elenin and guess what pops up?
Should have held out til you had the full story,we got plenty of time.
edit on 15-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I don't profess to have any answers- but my gut feeling is just screaming that something is coming soon and at an Extinction Level.It really seems like there is a HUGE coverup going on.Most likely to avoid mass panic..........

I heard you friend, loud and clear. I too have that "feeling" something really big is coming down the pike, and I too feel it will be an extinction event. I feel that some will be taken off before the worst of it, but have no real idea of who, or even how many.

I wonder how many of the posters who say stuff like this are deeply in debt and are just hoping for a way out of paying their bills? Or how many are just tired of their mundane life and think this would be exciting. They will say "you think I am excited about dying" to that I would say "No, you're excited about the thought of an event like this" If it were true you wouldnt be on here writing about it you'd be looking for a place to hide.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by TheMur
For those of you who have google earth check this out. If you use the google "sky" option on the upper tab of the window then you place the following co-ords into the search box you get an edited out black box which is really strange.

5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 56

type it in as is shown. This is creepy. The coords came off a picture NASA had taken of Planet X...so they say.

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

This was taken by the Palomar Observatory over fifty years ago.

Before NASA even existed, actually.

See anything there, skippy?

Im not skippy, but.... A lot can happen in 50 years.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Excellent post muzz.

You're spot on too, if we only had to look 360 degrees, the ring of telescopes would make the Earth look like a Mohawk haircut all around! To cover all 'the angles', you'd need a very dense 'pin cushion' layout..and that's a lot of scopes.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by DataWraith

The space we live is 360 degrees all round everyone on the planet could look up and we'd still miss something.

I was reading through this thread and came upon this small snippet here and it caused me to have a realization that I would like to point out.

I am only posting this in hopes that I can peel open the minds of other people to a grander scheme of things that we humans tend to overlook.

It's bigger than 360 degrees.

It's 360 degrees ^3 (cubed).

We know of 3 spacial dimensions, length width and height.
Therefore 360 ^3.

So by my calculations we are looking at a 46, 656, 000 degree situation here.
Much larger than the mere 360 degrees we commonly assume.

If anyone desires to correct this calculation or give logical reasons why it's not legitimate, hit me up.

edit on 15-4-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Yep, it's wrong.

3 spatial dimensions: x, y, z
angles: degrees

unrelated.

Well, not unrelated. You can convert from spherical coordinates to x, y, z coordinates.

For spherical coordinates you need three things, 2 angles and 1 distance. Can't be bothered explaining it. Google it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrider

Hi
Are you an American?

The "shut down" you speak of is stuff like closing the Natl parks and museums. Not closing the Capitol Building or the House of Representitives. The big kids are not leaving the playground.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
regarding position and where to look check dailycosmicnews.blogspot.com... and see on google earth where too look , i advise look at C. elenin ephemerides have a good observation

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And lets talk other subject , other comets are coming... one day we will have one to be worried about

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hope you enjoy the information there about comet Elenin and can someone tell me hot to place a picture here? send me a email , if i cant ill send a photo of Fukushima that shows the ufo being in fact a hangar thank you!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otamad
reply to post by rich76

LMAO, dude, if a comet was going to hit, and possibly wipe out earth, you cant seriously say that everyone knowing wouldn't change anything. Im no expert, but if the world was informed of its doom, SH!T WOULD HIT THE EFFING FAN! PPL would be going buck wild in the streets looting and getting their hands on whatever they could, even it they knew they had 0.0000001% chance of survival, and survival at that would be living in a cave for 1000 years, believe me, your wrong when you say it wouldn't change anything. Think before you post and make yourself look silly.

Really?
Really?
If the proverbial chit were about to hit the fan would you be looting for stuff your wouldnt ever need? Or would you
A) spend the last bit of time with your family and loved ones. Maybe making love with your wife?
B) spend the last bit of time on your knees begging forgiveness or begging to be saved?

No, I gotta have the 42 inch HDTV even if there wont be any cable to watch on it. What a crock.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by McKey

edit on 15-4-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
hopefully i won't get a knock on the door over this. figured you people should know. i am going to message several mods, requesting my points, stars, and flags be reset, and this thread deleted.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I DONT HAVE ANY SOURCE BUT I SEE THE PATTERN
Has no one seen the script its all over msm, has convinced us all that something big is gonna happen soon. We all hear the rumors about comets, planet x ,alien invasion, solar maximum, poleshift and all the rest but WHY?

Here are eg of msm message

1. music videos 2012 (Britney Spears),
www.youtube.com...

2. music video aliens visit (Katy Perry)
www.youtube.com...

3. Solar storm in 2011-2012 (Micho Kacu) NASA
www.youtube.com...

4. Magnetic pole shift HAPPENING NOW
www.youtube.com...

Also all the tv stations talking about ancient aliens UFO they just keep coming and films are all talking disasters
some msm some small time but the message is the same eg

1. 2012 the movie
www.youtube.com...

2. The Core
www.youtube.com...

3. Deep Impact
www.youtube.com...

4. Skyline
www.youtube.com...

5. The Day After Tommorow
www.youtube.com...

6. Battle LA
www.youtube.com...

7. The Sinking of Japan
www.youtube.com...

8. Tycus (Note comet Tyche named after film)
www.youtube.com...

There are so many i could take up dozens of pages showing you just look the message is there be afraid or be alert as this could happen any time

Now what is going to happen in reality is probably more going to be all of the above at some point but 2011-2012
is significant.

In my opinion i think this is what is going to happen USA and rest of west want to keep power and the rest of the world can see the empire is falling so good old uncle SAM has got a good old back up.

1. They plan to crash the system net money everything (They will say this is SUNS fault) (2011-2012)
WHY - So that they can claim to have lost all banking records and all other info regarding population WORLD CENSUS BEING DONE

2. Once system is down the west will be draged to the dark ages people will go NUTS (2011-2015)
WHY - We have never ever had poverty on the scale that 3rd word nations have we have been taught that its everyman woman child for thereself and violence has been drilled into our nature

3. USA and allies outlines plan to world leaders to save the world, all nations pray they can do it (2015-2020)
WHY - Our leaders would praise America (west) for this and trust them once more the masses would follow like sheep as they always do how better to win there trust than save the world from this ARMAGEDDON

Will this happen you all ask well watch all you can on any of the info seen on ATS and all over the net and on tv and think this whilst watching and reading all the mis info

Some may ask why?
Ask yourself what would they not do to keep this power from others?

Watch Pax Americana And The Weaponization Of Space (2010)
WAS ON YOU TUBE BUT WAS TAKEN DOWN THIS IS A SMOKING GUN you will find if you look RT WILL SHOW THIS WEEK IN UK

Every empire falls, but the great ones rise from there ashes

Dont let the false flags fly high take them from the mast and raise your true colours HOPE IM WRONG

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join