It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
You prove it is ice crystals, email NASA, ask them if they were dumping water out in space. The last video I posted above this one, 5 NASA astronauts are saying their are real true UFOs in the space around the earth. Watch that video, but you won't do that because you don't your only purpose of being on this thread, is to be abusive, insulting, berating, humilating, making racial slurrs, etc.

It's a good suggestion to see if a water dump is occurring when such videos are taken, but in general when the UFO folks post the stuff on youtube, they leave off the date and time so it's next to impossible to check the shuttle's activities. Is that done on purpose, do you suppose?

"5 NASA astronauts are saying their are real true UFOs in the space " -- yeah, I watched the first half hour of this and didn't see a single astronaut talking about encountering UFOs on space flights. Were the interviews buried in the rest of the film? What are the time hacks for them, please? I did spend half an hour, showing I was willing to consider the evidence you presented. But I never saw any of the evidence you promised. Please don't ask me to spend another hour -- tell me the time hacks of the quotes you claim are there, and I'll go directly to those times and look at the evidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's been 7 days what are these aliens waiting for?

Could it actually be something else?
I was so hoping to get to fly a US fighter jet, sacrificing myself to save the world!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I believe in aliens, ive seen the astronaut testimony before

but your just a sensationalist drawing conclusions that arent there from evidence that is less then substantial.

Relax, and come to your senses

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

I believe in aliens, ive seen the astronaut testimony before

but your just a sensationalist drawing conclusions that arent there from evidence that is less then substantial.

Relax, and come to your senses

Just which 'astronaut testimony' did you find directly germane to the question of encountering UFOs on space missions? And since nobody's testimony alone is evidence for anything until it's been validated, what independent confirmation/checks have you seen on any of it?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

You can see here how UV camera images look.

Images with Ultraviolet Camera, NASA

www.astro.virginia.edu...

On here is an image of the Sun in ultraviolet

www.nasa.gov...

Some more UV in space

archive.stsci.edu...

UV Camera images, These images, came from a TV network employee who hacked into NASA's "live stream"
This video was just posted April 14, 2011 in Memory of his death. He had about 800 videos

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

In other words "they are not ice crystals or water. Any water outside the Shuttle would damage all of the outside cameras. And if there were water out there it would not form Ice Crystal like the things in the 1st video.

And the video you posted on the other tether thread is not Graham Birdsall, just some idiot trying to debunk a dead man. He is not a scientist. I posted a video of the real Graham Birdsall, was owner of UFO magizine.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

You are the idiot that can not even read the threat at all, Did you read about UV camera. Not
Did you even look at the video the last 2. About disclosure, Everything has been explained, you just refuse to look at videos, or read anything, muchless do any of your own research. I don't guess you have noticed but you are the only #$%^& still on this thread, you are just digging your own hole.

If you can't read it get someone to read it for you,,, I just didn't feel like putting it on my thread since it was answering a reply on the other. Now Dogs can see in ultraviolet, so I guess it is a problem for you to read or look at videos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So if you are not a UFO folk, then what are you doing on a UFO thread. Close to the end is Buzz Aldrin and four others from NASA. Talking about UFOs. If you can't look at the evidence and can't even look up anything to prove your point, why are you hear,

Go Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

If this earth keeps going the way it is, I am just going to tie myself to a Satillite Rocket. LOL

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I was thinking the same thing, but more like this:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Coolottie, you are trying to answer my questions and I give you credit for that.

But what does a UV telescope on the Astro-1 Spacelab mission have to do with the images of the 'UFO swarm'? It appears to have been taken by one of the shuttle's four payload bay cameras, which operate in the visible light band.

UV Camera images, These images, came from a TV network employee who hacked into NASA's "live stream"
This video was just posted April 14, 2011 in Memory of his death. He had about 800 videos

OK, Martyn Stubbs did say it was a UV camera, but then, what did he know? Like so much else, he made that up. The camera scenes were from payload bay cameras. I have the tech specs on my webpage, they are visible light.

By the way, if you believe that he 'hacked in' to the NASA TV, you are a fool. Martyn did what anybody could do -- tune in to the open-broadcast 'NASA TV' signals that were accessible to anybody who wanted to watch.
edit on 19-4-2011 by JimOberg because: misspelling

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

In other words "they are not ice crystals or water. Any water outside the Shuttle would damage all of the outside cameras. And if there were water out there it would not form Ice Crystal like the things in the 1st video.

Coolottie, you really are just sincerely asserting stuff you know nothing about and it makes you look foolish. There's water outside the shuttle lots of times, from many sources, and none of it has ever damaged any camera as far as I can remember from my years of work at Mission Control. And a lot of times the water or the hydrazine does freeze into flakes and tumble in the sunlight, looking exactly like the dots in the video.

This is not proof that the dots are not something else, but their appearance does not rule out being ice.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Martyn's story is on the web, [hacked my not be the right word, but he was not suppose to do it] NASA has live feed delays, plus they have a lot of cameras and they do not have all the cameras going out on live feed. Right at the end they go from UV, to a regular camers. Plus they can not do a Water Dump that far out it space because it will damage the cameras, since the water will adhere to the shuttle and cameras and not go floating off in space. The UV camera played an important part on STS-75 mission.
Definition for "invasion" [which I have posted on here at least 5 times] " Entities that come to a place previouly occupied". Example: "Invasion of tourists" "invasion of jerks on ATS"

UV Images NASA
archive.stsci.edu...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Another on that shows unexplained objects, they call them boggies, targets, satillites, etc

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I have given the definition on this page of the word INVASION =" enties that come in the area preoccupied." Why don't you take the time to just go to youtube youself enter: UFO 2011. Some fakes but not all are. but you won't do that all you want to do is be a cyber bully

Instead of making insulting remarks about me personally [against ATS rules]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I am not even going to read or reply to you anymore. That is called the Freedom to Deny Ignorance

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

lol. Ive seen all that evidence

I am a UFO person. I believe in UFOs, aliens, and all that good stuff. How thick are you?

Fact of the matter is, disclosure from NASA officials has nothing to do with anything your talking about. Neither does the tether video, and the youtube videos of dots hovering above volcanoes... PRICELESS!

The way i see it, you opened a thread titled "Invasion is here.... thousands of UFOs NASA footage" with the goal of convincing everyone that the armada has arrived and is on our doorstep.

But, since your evidence and paranoid delusions have been flat out rejected, you played the ignorant semantic argument and claimed that by "invasion" you meant that ufos were in our airspace... or something

And THEN you began re-hashing all the old videos of ex austronauts and NASA officials talking about disclosure, in a desperate attempt to reconstruct your argument so you didnt look so pathetic.

The problem is, everyone who frequents this website has seen all those videos multiple times. We've seen the teather video, seen the volcanoe videos, seen thousands of youtube videos with blurry lights in the sky.... seen quasi-news stories talking about the alien presence.

Where your thread differentiates itself from those threads is that you claimed to know more then your telling us... yet the only evidence you provide is completely disputable and does not indicate alien ANYTHING.

Then you switched up your argument, for some reason trying to convince us that UFOs exist and are in our airspace... and calling anyone who doesn't believe your evidence an non-believer with no right to post in your thread.

Well, we already all believe in aliens. We are alien people. Your preaching to the choir...

but instead of looking at things with a sense of reason, your brute forcing us with tens of crappy videos that have strayed so far from your original point that i dont even think you know what your arguing any more.

Why cant you just admit that maybe your not an all knowing all seeing grandma who is abducted every night and knows that these videos are concrete PROOF that aliens are all around us, "invading" us with their water-dropplet, CGI, crappy youtube video-like presence.

Your approaching the UFO issue with religious fanaticism that cannot be argued against because your so entrenched in your baseless beliefs. That is why there is no reasonable discourse here, that is why nobody is giving you any credit, and thats why your thread is complete and utter garbage

You want me to go away? i want you to go away... forever. You taint the community with your complete lack of sensibility.

Next time you get abducted, why dont you just stay in space (that is, assuming superior beings from another planet want anything to do with an all-too gullible fanatic like yourself)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

why are you arguing with me? I dont believe in those videos any more then you. I will believe in UFOs 100% when i see evidence of their existence

I was simply saying that i have seen the videos.... it should be pretty clear from my previous posts that i dont submit to any evidence that comes in Youtube form, or otherwise.

Lighten up a bit, im on your side

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

>scratching head<

Really....you may wish to try reading more carefully.....NO WHERE in my post did I assert anything, at all, to this effect:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other words "they are not ice crystals or water....

Reading through the thread, there is a certain point when, rather than feeling "ganged up on", it may be prudent to have a look inward.....people who know MORE than you are trying to teach and educate you.....

Because, when a person is wrong, she/he is WRONG! It is not useful to merely plug one's ears, and NOT listen to the evidence and science being presented.

(This is reminscent of a member who argued for pages and PAGES that the Moon doesn't rotate on its axis!! This was so ludicrous, I just gave up. I mean, reference after reference after reference proved him wrong....and after several attempts to use logical analogies, it was just a pointless excercise in frustration. It was like talking to a stubborn child.....of course, he may have been trolling, and just having a laugh at everyone's earnest efforts, who can tell???).

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Dave, thanks for the music group. Did you ever get logged in to the Live stream Moon and Sun telescope.
The moon one was offline a lot yesterday.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join