It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yes.......I was editing to clarify my point. Realized firest post didn't explain well.....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

David check out this music, love it. plus some good ufo videos of lots of them.
Whose does that song do you know?

Now this is an Invasion, in Pennsylvania

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
AAAAAHHHHHHH......RRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! It's an invasion!!!!! UFO INVASION!!!! UNDENIABLE!!!!!

Seriously, these type of thread titles are ignorant, and the very thing that make us all look like fools. I have read this entire thread, and feel embarrassed for the community as a whole that we must endure such silliness.

This thread is based on nothing more than personal ignorance leading folks to desire the least likely conclusion. It is absurd and insulting. So much so I don't know where to start...that is the real sad part......

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

MODs here is another one, all of his posts are personal attacks and rude and insulting posts, Not contributing anything to the conversation. Personal attacks is Abusive. Girls I know your watching , Thanks for shoooing awway the otherrrrs . We have an Invasion of Jerks on ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Alien Body Discovered In Buryatia, Russia April 2011

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Waa....waa....MODS come save me from anyone who has half a brain and doesn't swallow my bs without chewing....waaa......waaa.....

That's what you sound like.

You have been engaged in a very intelligent manner within this thread (part of the point I made in my last post, lost on you) and you are unable to retort in a manner that even indicates you read those trying to discuss this with you or that you don't understand the basic concepts of what they are trying to tell you.

So crying to the MODS that some evil person is pointing this out is the coward's way out. But, by reading through all your threads and posts I can see this is your mo.

I want to make this clear to those just joining us after reading the ignorant and sensational thread title....THERE IS NO UFO INVASION. So no need to sell everything you own and run to the hills. This is just the product of someone who is interested in this subject (obviously just recently) and has no real knowledge of the basic information that would protect them from such nonsense.

This chickenlittle the sky is falling crap is getting old.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

lol. and you preach against personal attacks. I've finished a university degree and am in postgraduate school... not that it would take so much as a highschool degree to determine that everything your saying is completely fabricated.

You pretend like you have something novel and legitimate to discuss, but both you and i know that every single piece of evidence (AKA conjecture and hearsay) that you have presented is laughable.

I dont care if your a grandmother... you sound like an idiot. If you think i will credit you an ounce of respect because your a little old lady, think again

It would be a shame if you were allowed to rant on and on unopposed. Then someone might believe the garbage that you are claiming with your so called "evidence"

I feel that its my duty to remind you how dumb you sound. Your the type of person that destroys the credibility of this site.

There can be no rational discussion in the face of ignorant, borderline religious fanaticism like you have demonstrated

Not only that... but your hypocrisy, and fanatic defensive attacks on people who call you out, are further testament to your lack of maturity. Your not informing, or generating meaningful conversation. Your inciting ignorance.

Which is where i come in

edit on 18-4-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Very nice videos and the song you are looking for is by Remady P&R - No Superstar.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Hardly laughable my friend, there is enough evidence there as I stated before to send someone down for murder but ofcourse being we are on the subject of aliens that is not the same and therefore EVERYTHING is a fake. While I might agree not everything you see is alien/ufo saying everything is a fake/hoax is hardly"denying ignorence"

Now I will say again to all those that feel they must go into a thread they do not like and comment on how dumb and stupid someone is. Just don't do it, where does it get anyone on this site by implying someone is dumb? If you disagree fine, you are welcome to your opinion however this goes to everyone

throwing insults gets you nowhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

that maybe, there is no alien invasion but I believe coolottie didn't mean it in the way you are taking it, I'm just guessing but it would be something to do with the amount of ufos that are being reported/seen world wide now again, what are you adding by acting so childish?

The thread title may be misleading to some such as yourself however I'll disagree that the thread is based on personal agreement because a lot of people are engaged in this subject and believe it to be real. The amount of evidence that can be seen everyday and still wrote off as a fake is quite astonishing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Your only duty is to act like an adult and if you can't show some creditable evidence that I am wrong, without, just saying I am dumb and stupid, then you are the dummy that because you have no evidence all you can do is be harassing and Abusive. You Have Not Even Read the Thread. I would guess you are very abusive to women in your life and it shows.

You are so dumb you can not even find a dictionary and look up the word. " Invasion" = "entities that come into a space previouly occupied." Example Invasion of tourists. Invasion of Jerks.

Why do not you get off my thread and go to this thread where everyone is attacking my thread, join them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
**New** Documentary for Disclosure, includes 5 Astronauts talking about the UFOs being real.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

how about some credible evidence that you are right? I mean... you are the thread starter

and youtube videos of blurry lights in the sky and around volcanos, spanning the past 20 years, do not qualify as credible.

I have seen it all. You can chalk your title up to semantics, and keep claiming ignorance, but you seem more like a desperate believer then someone who has something meaningful to convey

and in your desperation you have lost sight of whatever point you were trying to make with the creation of your thread.

All because your initial videos were so completely disputed and rejected by people as hopeful as you, but with enough sensibility not to cry alien invasion every time a video of icechunks in space finds its way onto youtube

You've been had over and over. I thought the elderly were supposed to be wise...
edit on 18-4-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The first video of the objects moving past the shuttle is amazing!...tracking the movement of various UFOs shows that they track the same way as the Luna C. tether analysis video...not the way ice moves in a vacuum. And what do the astronauts mean saying 'is this the same material'...& if they are downloading this 'live', then why not say what it is...I figure that they just don't know!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buzzEmiller

Please explain what you mean by this?:

....not the way ice moves in a vacuum.

Very puzzling comment.....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buzzEmiller

i agree, the video is cool.

But it could be anything. It COULD be a thousand UFOs.... but honestly thats the last conclusion i would jump to when watching that video.

All i see is illuminated, flowing dropplets. Its simply not reasonably to assume that those are UFOs, and to take from that that theres an alien invasion.

But honestly, i dont know. I have no trouble admitting that. I just wish people like the OP could adist the same thing, rather then stating with fanatic religious confidence that they know what it is above everyone else

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger ** I have "not" mentioned one word about religion on this thread, if I did you find it and show it to me. **

I get so tired of people acting like all I have posted was one video. In my first post there were about 12, but the only one anyone has discussed is the first one, If you have really looked at all the links on there you would know this. Plus I have also added about 10 more. But you have not added anything to prove I am wrong, except a lot of BS, but then every thread you have posted on no matter what the subjust is the same BS. Even to debunk something you have to show it is a hoax. You prove it is ice crystals, email NASA, ask them if they were dumping water out in space. The last video I posted above this one, 5 NASA astronauts are saying their are real true UFOs in the space around the earth. Watch that video, but you won't do that because you don't your only purpose of being on this thread, is to be abusive, insulting, berating, humilating, making racial slurrs, etc. Out of all the posts you have made on ATS well over a hundred, This is the only one of 2 UFO threads you have ever posted on at all. So if you don't post on UFO videos why did you on this one

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DukeBros

Thank you for posting that video, It reminds me of the Star Child Scull. Do you know if they have done any DNA tests on them? Please keep us up dated.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Vacuum

Evaporation and sublimation into a vacuum is called outgassing. All materials, solid or liquid, have a small vapour pressure, and their outgassing becomes important when the vacuum pressure falls below this vapour pressure. In man-made systems, outgassing has the same effect as a leak and can limit the achievable vacuum. Outgassing products may condense on nearby colder surfaces, which can be troublesome if they obscure optical instruments or react with other materials. This is of great concern to space missions, where an obscured telescope or solar cell can ruin an expensive mission.

Vacuum became a valuable industrial tool in the 20th century with the introduction of incandescent light bulbs and vacuum tubes, and a wide array of vacuum technology has since become available. The recent development of human spaceflight has raised interest in the impact of vacuum on human health, and on life forms in general.

Outer space has very low density and pressure, and is the closest physical approximation of a perfect vacuum. It has effectively no friction, allowing stars, planets and moons to move freely along ideal gravitational trajectories.

The drag here is low enough that it could theoretically be overcome by radiation pressure on solar sails, a proposed propulsion system for interplanetary travel. Planets are too massive for their trajectories to be affected by these forces, although their atmospheres are eroded by the solar winds.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Uh huh???

SO??

That, I know already......but of what relevance is it, exactly?

Care to re-read it, carefully for a deeper understanding?

Also, Google "sublimation" and also, "sublimation in a vacuum". It is not an instantaneous effect.

Ever bought some "Dry Ice" (like, around the time of Hallowe'en?? Put chunks in the punchbowl, to spook the kiddies....).

Dry ice is frozen CO2...carbon dioxide. It tends to sublimate away VERY quickly, especially in an atmosphere.....it is due to the "boiling point" of CO2 gas. Compare to WATER ICE....which is more familiar, yes?

We all know intuitively the freezing/boiling point of water.....the chemical bonds in H2O are also stronger than in CO2....so, even in a vacuum, the frozen H2O holds together longer....sublimates much more slowly. There is an aspect of heat transference involved, as well. Energy is required to break molecular bonds......ETC.

Basic science, really.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join