It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Having watched the Fukushima Nuclear Plant 'UFO' it looks to me as if whoever is filming the alleged 'UFO' is either filming through a window which has a caterpillar or another creature crawling along in the sight of the camera or the person has simply used video editing techniques to make the video look credible which to the unassuming eye; it would be. If a UFO did really fly over the Fukushima Nuclear Plant it would have most likely have been picked up by various cameras and media outlets due to the large media interest around the stricken site.

In my own personal opinion I think its a hoax. However, there have been reports in the past of UFO's being attracted to nuclear plants in the past but on this occasion Its a clever piece of editing.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Now, here are some results from our phone-in poll: 95% of people believe Homer Simpson is guilty. Of course, this is just a television poll which is not legally binding. Unless proposition 304 passes, and we all pray it will.
-The Simpsons

nobodys denying that people believe in aliens...

just your crummy evidence and premise regarding an imminent alien invasion

I'm not the first to say it.... but you've completely lost it.

Im going to let you continue rehashing all the youtube videos that we have seen and disproven over and over and over

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"Increditable" -- its incredible.

Mmmkay?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

It is from a Japaness Government Webcam. There are 4 of them around the volcano the run about 24/7. This is where all of the Volcano video is coming from, even around where the cameras are set up, has been completely evacuated for 2 weeks now. No road workers or anyone there.

Sheilaaliens youtube channel has been showing the webcams everyday

CNN News : This is why we are not getting personal videos of the strange lights and UFOs
www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I have no idea what blocking websites would do to help recovery efforts

Quite confusing to be honest.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Not one reply post ever made by you about UFOs, My thread is the first, So if you never post on about UFOs before, why did you chose my thread to judge so harshly. Why did you even come to my thread if you have no interest at all in the subject. I thought there would be other people on this site that had some kind of UFO contact. Evidently no one on ATS even believes they are real, so I really do not understand why the topic is on here. So I guess it is just to make fun of people that have had these experiences, and publicy humiliate them and personally attacking their sanity. I guess I read the rules wrong. I didn't think personal insults were allowed on here.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Don't take it personaly please, there are many that have had experiences as that however I am not one of them but I do find the subject extremely interesting. I would offer you a cup of tea so you can let me listen to what you have to say but ATS will have to do

If you feel you can't handle the replies you could U2U me if you ever feel like a chat about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

What is the difference in my title and this one [I tried to find his thread before I posted mine, and I did send him and apology ] But he says "Missing Chiness Village" in his title, yet on the thread he stated it was a hoax. Did he not give a false impression of a missing village. Like the "Deadly Vortex" the so called vortex in Anartica has not killed anyone.

The Meaning of the Word " Invasion" Wiki dictonary

any entry into an area not previously occupied

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

What about replys like this, no substance to the remark in referring to the subject. And these one lines with the words "2nd line" below it. You can go to almost every thread on ATS and see this.

.DENY IGNORANCE [excuse the Caps but that is what it looks like at the top of my pages]

In this Motto: ""It is a growing global community of 'free thinking' , 'open minded' people who share a sense of 'urgency' 'about current events and their effects on the future of mankind'. "'

So I guess this referrs to everyone but me. And I have only meet "free thinking" "open minded" that I can count on one hand on ATS. People I have become good friends with, stopped coming on here, because of the abusive way people act toward OPs and their posts.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

David291, Thank you so much, There are some real gentlemen on here, And one Positive can over come 20 negatives. I know there are a lot of young kids on here just getting their kicks, and a few old timers that really resent new members.
I was a great fan of Cyber Space Orbit. It covered everything and Kent did it all himself, it was not a forum site. Since he died, it stopped, but so many have kept paying the family to keep it on the web. I got to know Rense when he started his site, but not talked to him in a while. It seems now if you want any info you have to pay for it.

The cup of tea sounds lovely, you make one for and I will make one for me. And we will have a cup.
Thank you, will talk at you on the flip side [aging myself]

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

you're quit welcome and being young as nothing to do with it im affraid as I am young too.

is this the website that you was talking about?

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Just want to make sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Advantage

What about replys like this, no substance to the remark in referring to the subject. And these one lines with the words "2nd line" below it. You can go to almost every thread on ATS and see this.

.DENY IGNORANCE [excuse the Caps but that is what it looks like at the top of my pages]

In this Motto: ""It is a growing global community of 'free thinking' , 'open minded' people who share a sense of 'urgency' 'about current events and their effects on the future of mankind'. "'

So I guess this referrs to everyone but me. And I have only meet "free thinking" "open minded" that I can count on one hand on ATS. People I have become good friends with, stopped coming on here, because of the abusive way people act toward OPs and their posts.

Ya know, open minded is one thing.

Stupid is another

I read UFO threads expecting some sort of substance. When i find substance i voice my praise. When all i see is an angry young man attacking dissenters and posting blurry youtube videos of lights in the sky, I speak out too.

People who frequent this website are used to seeing these types of threads. Its become so common that it flies under the radar. All the more reason for me to be a voice of reason. If everyone agreed with you, then we would all be dumber for it

Once again, it is well within my rights to tell you exactly how i feel about what you seem to consider "evidence"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well I was correcting your typo, but if you want to horribly mispell 3rd grade words and post fake and easily explainable youtube videos be my guest.

Deny Ignorance.
edit on 16-4-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The websites they blocked were youtube, twitter etc anything that had to do with communication, and videos. Some videos are getting out but very few. About all is some news channels from japan and the Volcano Cam. And every once in a while they will turn one or 2 of them off line. What is so crazy is how can our government go to another country and block their web? I guess the Japan government didn't have any say so about it. If they can do it there they can surely do it here. Will U2U later.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Thank you so much for the video. As for as your PPS. Heard someone got left behind, Like you said just never can tell, Ha Ha

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yes, that is the website, great images and great topics. A lot of great articile and history.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I never know from videos, there are a few that have energy, but its still hard to tell. What one can see if its low enough and experience and what shows up on a typical camera for example are two different things. They're covered with lights. I got one on video, and it was UFO meaning unidentified flying object, a craft, and had seen it in a similar place 3 times, but as to whether that was extraterrestrial in nature is another story. Its just a red light in the picture, and someone thought it was a stationary light though this craft which I could make out the size roughly of a small plane, soundless, was moving, very slowly. First time it was almost hovering and moving, when I was driving.

I'm not a great photographer and that might make a difference, but I dont think so in most of them. By the way, if that was a black op craft, and as nothing showed up, no choppers, as we have had in the past with the ones that actually connect, call you out and greet, appear, disappear, and can arc up high over town, those are different. No one showed up for this. So I believe it was black op, what country who knows? Think about it, a good way to spy as well, but again no one showed up so not likely enemy to the paramilitary here. And at the school. Why? Over the schools, very low. Why? Virus? Nano technology to affect students, dumb them down, take down their immune system? They were over the middle school out back.

That video is used primarily to show the difference between the craft and what cameras do, which is distort at nightime with lights.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

I already discussed my Dyslexia, But since some people are ignorant of it's meaning and can't just go enter it into Google:::

Developmental reading disorder (DRD), or dyslexia, occurs when there is a problem in areas of the brain that help interpret language. It is not caused by vision problems. The disorder is a specific information processing problem that does not interfere with one's ability to think or to understand complex ideas. Most people with DRD have normal intelligence, and many have above-average intelligence.

I am in the higher IQ level almost "Savant"....can try to look that up on your, that is how we learn.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedy, thanks for all the links, I will be watching them and staying out of trouble, Yeah right HaHa Well we are for sure living in an adventerous time. Have a nice evening .

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

I had only seen about 2 minutes of the documentary you sent me some years ago. And cried. Someone told me Saucer Boy died. I hope someone showed him some love, a Hug or some kindness. Thank you again.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join