It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah, DNI = Department of Naval Intelligence. One of the commentators stated that in one of the later segments of the Victor alien film.

I should look around more in the "Area 51 and other Facilities" forum. I will be scanning that every other night too now, thanks.

edit on 17-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

For one thing I am not an angry young man, but a grandmother. This is what I got up set about, reading back post helps you to keep up with what is going on. Someone made a thread personally attacking me. Disagreeing with me is not the problem but personally attacking someone is. LIke You Just calling me "Stupid".
Well you are not only stupid but very immature. If you can't post your thoughts and not direct insulting remarks at me, just stay off the thread. Mods are watching.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

It was a Naval Officer that did my regressive hypnosis, in 1987. He was nice enough to tell my boyfriend at the time, "that aliens were real, and what I was saying was true". It is hard to have a relationship with someone that doesn't know that. I talk to him this New Years. I think the Air Force turned it over to the Navy so they could have denyablitity. When people see UFOs they seldom call the Navy. Ha Ha.

Thank you for getting us information.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

This is the Only UFO thread you have ever posted a comment on, So You just got on this thread for the soul purpose to personally attack me. So you and your friends are ganging up on a grandmother, That just shows, what a panty was bunch of jerks you are. Did you even finish highschool? doubt it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Perhaps not:

Yeah, DNI = Department of Naval Intelligence.

No....the Office of Naval Intelligence

Googling found some hits for the "department" Of NI, but they were to UFOlogy sites, discussing "Bob Lazar"....since that is the phrase HE used, in his fake background claims.

That acronym being on the "alien interview" tape from "Victor" is tending to put me into the "hoax" bin, on it. There is a person called the "DNI"...."Director" of Naval Intelligence, but makes no sense to have that on the video....

....this is kinda still topical, since it's about "aliens"...although we are clear, by now yes? The OP video is NOT an "invasion" of "thousands" of alien ships, correct? Debris, as usual in these sorts of wild claims.

BTW...found an interesting ATS thread about the "ONI":

The Office of Naval Intelligence and UFOs

by member karl 12....level-headed and smart....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Can you make a post without saying a derogatory statement at me. You don't know everything and nothing about this subject at all. The DNI is because, is because it is not handled by everyone in Naval Intel, be cause of the Very Very high Clearence. Now if you think you can handle the truth and be nice go Here:

Read the whole thing. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here is the latest Valcano Update, You can see that this Big light forms over this Lake, over Water.

April 15th 2011 Japan

AZ USA Same Date

France Same Date

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ok, Weedy, Tell me what you think they are... and without any insults.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Weedy, If they are not real and showing up, why would they even discuss this?

April 16, 2011

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Great videos and I liked what he said "what we fear more about our selves than any real expectation of what an alien would be like" which in my opinion is true. Let's see what others have to say about this.

p.s

I now know how it feels to get insulted about this type of thing and have been told I should seek help or enquire about getting glasses

edit on 17/4/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/4/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I am truly suspicious of that video compilation. Looking at the YouTube page, and the links provided. Anytime I see any sort of "religious" overtones, my Red Alert klaxon sounds.

"Comments Disabled" is another flag, and should be noted.

In any event, that video is a hodge-podge of many, many "examples"....and when you have them edited together like that, you cannot assess each one individually, properly. You need to research their provenance.

BUT, less than two minutes in, and I got a third red flag.....that scene that looks to be filmed from an airplane....(and I have my doubts, as the video below will show)....over a countryside, and then that power plant? LOOK carefully at the scene with that power plant...look closely at the steam rising from the smokestack. See it?

Then watch this:

A desire for "belief" that blinds one to deception and con jobs is not a useful attribute. I started out that way, in my teens....gullible, to the max. I am jaded, and require STRONG, convincing evidence....especially nowadays with the sorts of video manipulation technologies available to hoaxers....

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I am having a hard time telling if this one is real (or not?).....though....

edit on 17 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I know what FX are and how they do all of that but you can not say that about the 1950 60 &70 films in the video on page 10 of this thread right above a post you made, You didn't even look at it, and have made no comment about the UV camera used in STS 75 mission, Now in the 50s the people did not even know about that or the software to do with. When you have time because it is long sit back and what that. Just think if more people back them had cameras; like we do today. And did you look at the News Video right above this post you did. They would not be talking about, how people should not be afraid of them , if they didn't exist. Just like a man, all he cares about is what he has to say and never listens to anything a women says. LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
As far as the first video, I guess nobody believes in space dust/debris anymore.

The second video is a CGI fake. Very easy to spot. Also, if it were real, it would've been spread all around the world to every news agency.

This thread is disinformation at its finest.

I must say the Ufos dont look like anything either. You never see clear defined shapes like on our aircraft or space stations/shuttles. I have seen video of Nasa that shows odd things, like circular objects forming a formation.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

If you would read back a few Pages, Look for a link UV ultarviolet Camera, What you are seeing on that video was taken with an ultraviolet camera and they can not even be seen any other way or by the naked eye.
Don't pass judgement if you are not going to read,

It is a NASA JPL link.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I do enjoy when people say it will be spread around the world with every news agency but I'm affraid that incorrect with the amount of covering up there is...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

They pretty much have spoon feed it here in the US, other parts of the world it has not been so secret and ridiculed. So many people in the US have never even had a discusion about it with anyone. They do not even know whats coming. I have known for a very long time but it took a lot more time for me to "Accept it ". For some people it will totally destory their reality. The White House to anounce UFO and Aliens are real; knowing that well they must be real,, but can take a very long time to wrap their head around that and accept it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
News Reports of UFOs just for April 2011
FOX
www.innewstoday.net...

CNN

www.innewstoday.net...

CNN
3 different cases link below

in HD) There are three seperate filmed events (clips) here from March and April of 2011. The ship (UFO) continues on returning with interest. The last filmed event is numbered at 100 and this has all been exhausting, I beat the odd's. This craft is as real as the car outside, dont believe? Then watch these films. Thanks CNN for allowing this material to be made available to anyone in the free world. Enjoy

ireport.cnn.com...

CNN
Disclosure Project April 17, 2011 Film might not be new?

www.ufovideofootage.com...

CNN April 7, 2011 on another site
www.ufovideofootage.com...

3 Cases Around the World, I think BBC
www.alien-sightings.com...

CNN Pheonix AZ
www.escapetheillusion.com...

ABC
abcnews.go.com...

www.realufos.net...

www.realufos.net...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
UPDATE on the "alien interview" tape, allegedly smuggled from Area 51 by "Victor". ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although, apparently after another look.....this "alien" TV/film prop might not be the same one seen in the "Victor" tape, it certainly is clear indication of the abilities available. The OP over there seems determined to keep digging, hopefully to find a source that matches the "Victor" video....
edit on 17 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Wrong Answer

The Face of the Alien is different !

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join