It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Has Martyn Stubbs really died? That would be sad news, but it's been repeatedly rumored and then refuted over recent years. I'd be sorry to learn it had actually happened and I missed the news. Is it documented anywhere?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

According to his youtube channel his last visit was two days ago , and no mention of the Grim Reaper

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Maybe Weedwacker meant that he was late for his own funeral.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

thats strange; is there any posibility they are a strange eveloution of the tiny flying jellyfish around austraila? Alot of Alien lifeforms should be in Worm-like/Jelly-like Anatomies as i saw on a Science special on what kinds of aliens would have a hard time existing. (Eg. giant Bugs = Near imposible due to Exoskellotens) *probaly spelled that wrong*

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

It is live NASA footage, I am sure they wish they could have photo shopped it. Stubbs worked at a TV station in Canada, and was able to use the station equiptment to download straight from NASAs feed. NASA has a delay even on their so called live feed. So he captured everything before they could edit that out. It would flip you out to see how fast they can edit something out. That is almost the speed of light. It has been a sore spot for NASA, because they are constantly asked about it.

The blue donut is probably just coming into earths atmosphere, and getting more solid. Have you had any UFO sightings? I know I jumped the gun talking about it. The truth will be told, but only part of the truth, not all of it. They will never tell the public or world everything, I am just wondering what they will tell.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

ive only ever seen a UFO once i live on Lake ontario and i was looking over towards a island that is near my city and i saw a tube with 7 Green lights fly over the island *about a 1/5 of the size island is about 200m by 300m if you gridded it in Meters. it droped out of a large cloud, hovered for about 10 seconds then returned to the cloud. it was strange and was about 2 yars ago in late september.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Matchmake you say, well good luck with that
Yes, sure I'll bring some good ol' English tea over.

do you ever look up at the night sky and have a sense of yearning? That you miss something that was dear to you, that you know that one day you will be able to go back? I do and for some reason it makes me happy.

After all the star gazing I've been doing, I haven't actually seen anything at all - I think anyway, I've seen many strange lights but who knows.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

This will be very difficult as Martyn Stubbs died of a brain tumour some years ago. I cannot locate and obit on short notice that a coffeebreak allows, however those who have contact with D. Serada could confirm this quite easily.

Weedwacker needs to get some new material, this is also from the same ATS member. The first UFO thread I started, he jumped on it with "Water dump" That seems to be the pat answer for all the UFO Threads. LOL

Thank you for the compliment weedwhacker, 'greatly welcome here.

The largest ice particles normally seen during an STS waste water dump are about 2mm in size - try a search on the NASA NTRS server. Ice sublimates in space quickly and tends not to acrete but it can be a hazard until the sun hits it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In response to the third video you posted, It appears that there is a large white building on or near the horizon, many many km inland from the power plant. The power plant is being recorded from a helicopter which is very clearly moving somewhat near the coastline. Since they are focusing on the power plant it will stay 'stationary' while it appears as though the white building in the background is moving relative to the plant, when in fact both the white building on the horizon and the powerplant are stationary, and the camera inside of the helicopter is moving.

Similar phenomenon as when you are in a car, the trees very close to the roadway zip by quickly, but the trees and buildings in the background seem to meander past you much more slowly. The only difference is that in a car on the road you are traveling more or less straight. The helicopter in the video appears to be circling the plant. Similar mechanics for such a small arcsegment that the helicopter recording the footage traveled..

Remember, video is a 2D representation of what we are all able to make out in 3D. Check the reference marks close to the ground near the large white object. You will notice that nothing around the white object moves.

I tried to word my description as clearly as possible, but sometimes when I go back to proof-read my posts at times they seem unintelligible. Let me know if I need to change anything.

EDIT:
I was hoping to use google earth to approximate the view from the camera, locate a large white object on the horizon, and then identify it. My preliminary fiddling around with google earth has yielded zero possibilities as to what could be that large and on the horizon there. But even still I dont see a flying craft, I see a large white benign object sitting on the horizon.

I encourage anyone who follows my line of thought and has more experience using google earth, to play around and see what you come up with.
edit on 21-4-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: Hoping to include more findings, but havent found them yet and ran out of time.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

I think you are right because I looked at it last night and the fact that it is so blurrie, and green, doesn't look right. Those Hoaxers take all the fun out of it. And the ones that draw you in looking for something and then some crazy thing jumps out of the screen, they are going to give me a stroke. I seldom ever go to the end of a video because of that. What do you think about the way the media is talking ufos almost every night somewhere in the US? I can't even find my house on google earth.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

If they are just energy, they can probably live anywhere. They feed on energy, I would let them come visit me if they could get my electric bill down. We probably have all kind of life flying all around us all the time we just can't see it. Now that we can see all kinds of things [like rods, balls of energy] the vails between our dimensions might be opening up, that would be cool.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For those which still beat the dead horse of STS-75 videos taken with some UV camera...

Wrong, it was determined that it was a normal black & white shuttle bay camera, exactly camera C, you can learn about it below.
So please, stop the UV-thing speculation.
STS-75 so called "swarm UFO" video, was NOT recorded with an ultraviolet camera, but by an ordinary external shuttle's camera. Simple as that.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quote:

Remember that camera used to film this STS-75 videos with objects, was identified as being camera C .

Originally posted by depthoffield

i found the exact timing of our misterious movies.

pag 75

TAPE NUMBER: 611854 TITLE: STS-75 Orbit 118, 119 (Downlink Reel # 061)
CAPTION: Night pass starfield views and TSS-1R visible from the orbiter. A/G audio.

or better a capture of it, scroll to the right!:

there is said:

Day 61 (1 march 1996, GMT time)

05:11:50 Camera D WS/ Night pass starfield view.
05:12:40 Camera C WS/ Night pass starfield view. View switches between CAMs D and C giving WS/ Starfield views as the Crew looks for the TSS-1R satellite.
05:22:41 Camera C Orbit 119. WS/ Night pass starfield view. View continues to switch between CAMs D and C.
05:30:05 Camera C CAM repositions. LS/ TSS-1R, with tether extended, visible at 113 nautical miles away from Columbia. Debris visible.
05:31:35 Camera D Glare.
05:31:38 Camera C LS/ TSS-1R. Tether and debris visible. Sunlight illuminates view.
05:32:59 Camera C Zoom in/out. LS/ TSS-1R. Debris visible. Glare develops. Iris down to dark FOV.
05:35:55 Camera D Glare.
05:36:01 Camera C LS/ TSS-1R barely visible in the center of the screen. Glare.
05:38:19 CAM turned off. Black.
05:39:16 Camera A Dark FOV. Port side wing, sunglint and Earth limb visible in the lower FOV.

So, the images are taken with camera C.

which is:

STS-75 ORBITER VIDEO CAMERA IDENTIFICATION AND LOCATION

1) Closed Circuit TV Payload Bay Cameras
A - PORT FWD Corner, Wide Angle Color Lens
B - PORT Aft Corner, Wide Angle Color Lens
C - STBD Aft Corner, B & W Lens
D - STBD FWD Corner, B&W Lens

Below, i've tried to do the best match, inserting on the video, the mark times resulted from STS 75 Scene list, quoted above.

All the movie was filmed with camera C, but here were two moments, when the image is switched to camera D for a few seconds, and the image is described as "glare":

05:31:35 camera D Glare.
and
05:35:55 camera D Glare.

there was an EXACT match on the description and what we have, therefore i was able to TIME-MARK the sequence, you can verify for yourself the timings and duration when camera D was used.

Here it is:

Back to our "C" camera, the C - STBD Aft Corner, B & W Lens camera, we have technicall specification in this NASA document:

www.shuttlepresskit.com...

how it looks:

or with pan/tilt unit and protection:

here it is it's location:

or even a picture of it mounted on the shuttle:

And some technical data:

Wow, the same AFT TV camera produced the following bokeh with notches, listen on youtube sequence below, the astronaut informing us what camera was used:

Originally posted by depthoffield
This is taken from STS-6.
During the mission, astronauts are going outside on an EVA. The sequence is filmed, as astronauts themselves said, with the "AFT TV camera" []

Here is the entire sequence narrated by the astronauts:

And here is just the slowed down sequence, showing how iris mechanism of the camera is closing down:

What we see...astronauts trying to get outside, and camera focused on them, on the background of the image. But there is some part of the shuttle or it's structures, can't say for sure what, and this structure is closer to the camera, partially blocking the view. And because is closer, much closer that the near limit of the depth of field interval of the lens, it appears very unfocused, very blurred. On the same time, there are some edges, or snags of that closer structure, which reflects loccally the light (i didn't think the sun light, but some artifical light from the illumination system of the shuttle, i guess). Those reflexions are punctual. But beeing very out of focus, BOKEH acts here. (and remember those cameras have catadioptric lens, so that's why the dark center of the bokeh)

And as you see, there are BOKEH WITH NOTCHES, produced BY NASA SHUTTLE CAMERAS from CLOSER and OUT OF FOCUS points of light !

Maybe you want to see them better, here is one frame:

or maybe even better:

More, we see here the cat-eye effect too!

So what we have here?!

A NASA shuttle camera, showing out of focus closer smaller points of light, as BOKEH, with notches and cat-eye effect.

Also, the STS-75 objects, some representative of them, were determined from simple and verifiable laws of optics that they are just small and close objects, 9..30 meters away or so. Most probable ice or debris particles generated by the shuttle itself as result of it's own activity (something normal).
Here is the analisys: www.abovetopsecret.com... including explanation of curved or sudden changes of trajectories of objects (explanainig also the Lunacognita video with object trajectories)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
By the way, i noticed lately the "noise" and "agitation" in a few threads done lately in regard with "UFO swarm" and M. Stubbs NASA UFO videos... am i paranoic or is there a new documentary or book or something ready to be published, so it is a good idea to look for young fresh audience interested in those old "UFO videos" or just new releases of "cool UFO stuff", explaining the "noise and agitation" as part of marketing strategy?

edit on 21/4/11 by depthoffield because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

I am (wholeheartedly) applauding your post directly above this one replying to.....applauding with all the enthusiasm I can muster, since it is exactly how I envisioned explaining the reality of STS-75, but I just didn't yet have the determination, and heart to put in such effort --- nor, easy access to all the information to hand, with such detail.

Is what I can do, for you. Perhaps a Mod will see it, and "Applause!" it for me......

As to this?:

... am i paranoic or is there a new documentary or book or something ready to be published...

Can't tell you, maybe someone out there in "ATS Land" knows. I can only think to recall P.T. Barnum,and the motto (paraphrasing): "A sucker is born every minute..."

Good advice to remember, when you intend to lie, cheat or scam someone, for profit (or, just for twisted sense of "fun"...).

Am also reminded, from the news the other day, of the power of "beliefs" in general: Seems a victim, too gullible for her own good, was robbed gradually of somewhere around $200,000 (If I remember correctly) in assets from bank accounts, retirement accounts, etc....by a con artist who passed herself off as a "psychic". The victim was told she had a "curse" hanging over her...that it was bestowed in her Mother's birth canal....and this poor "believer" was taken for a ride....

Very sad, yet true.

edit on 21 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

... but I just didn't yet have the determination, and heart to put in such effort --- nor, easy access to all the information to hand, with such detail.

Hi, weedwhacker, and thank you for appreciation , but today it was simple a search, copy & paste action of old stuff (well, i spent some real effort back in those days indeed)

Now, me, going back in real life, really i have no time to troll ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

They had more than one camera on the tether, they are on youtube will I look for them watch this. They don't just have one camera outside and they have one the public sees and the UV we only saw because someone got into their live feed. Both are on youtube.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Ok, I can't get but one line of quote. Please go first to *page 3, notice on the right hand side "What is SSL"
Notice the third line. "Crystal Growth Solidification" [experiment seeing what shapes they come up with growing ice crystal, If there were all kinds of Ice crystals outside they could have just got some out the cargo bay.
*page 4 They talk about the Tether Incident, headline'
*page 5 UV imager [camera]

link

science.nasa.gov...

Still looking for the videos, they were on here but some of the video were taken off?

During February 1996, the Space Sciences Laboratory participated

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

UFO Nasa UV camera unedited STS 75

STS-75 Tether Break Footage (Not IR/UV) [No UV Ultraviolet Camera Used]

NASA UFO spotted on UV camera, "TOP"

UFO secret nasa project?

The ghost UFOs can be seen only by NASAs ultraviolet camera cuz of state of higher frequency they are in, wich cant be seen by human eyes. In that ...

the tether is in this video too

See they had both cameras going.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Trying to get all your friends to gang up on me. Well he really worked hard on that; I got to hand that to him.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I was NOT intending to respond directly to that ridiculous assertion. But.... I presume you are NOW (after readign this latest post) trying to claim that ATS member depthoffield and I are, what? "buddies? LOL!!!! I have NO CLUE who he/she is!!!!

Seems a bit paranoid, if you ask me....when one's original (and erroneous) "belief" base is being eroded....

....I cannot speak for anyone else.....but, for me, I feel pain when I see such misunderstandings, as have been shown in (sorry) your posts displayed.

Let's use this, as example....not your fault, you were snookered...fooled....taken in ....LIED to:

UFO Nasa UV camera unedited STS 75

I apologize to Mods, []i]et al....for the "quote" tags, only did that one example. To illustrate....

....the TITLE of that YouTube video was written by.....the YouTube member WHO POSTED IT!!!

Does NOT mean that, in fact, what is on the video IS from a "UV camera"!!!

Can you understand this, please?

ANYONE, on YouTube, can post ANY video....and insert ANY title of his/her choice. It does NOT have to be true!!!!

Understand??

edit on 21 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join