It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Is Here.... thousands UFOs NASA Footage

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Dave, here is the video about the Dropas.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is so much on Youtube now, plus Wikileaks has posted a US ufo video. The ETs are not very happy with the US government or the evil in the hearts and minds of humans. We are a very violent race of people.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by JimOberg

Martyn's story is on the web, [hacked my not be the right word, but he was not suppose to do it] NASA has live feed delays, plus they have a lot of cameras and they do not have all the cameras going out on live feed. Right at the end they go from UV, to a regular camers. Plus they can not do a Water Dump that far out it space because it will damage the cameras, since the water will adhere to the shuttle and cameras and not go floating off in space. The UV camera played an important part on STS-75 mission.

OK, your anti-reality vaccination seems 100% effective. Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Have you even asked the question on google anything about "Ice crystals in Space" or read anything I have posted about it. evidently not.

You listened to the guy about a vacuum but did NOT look into anything about the UV Ultraviolet Camera. That is the way men are. They will listen to another man, but all women know is how to cook. You went and got the info on the Vaccum but still didn't get that right.

This is what it says above.

Martyn's story is on the web, [hacked my not be the right word, but he was not suppose to do it] NASA has live feed delays, plus they have a lot of cameras and they do not have all the cameras going out on live feed. Right at the end they go from UV, to a regular camers. Plus they can not do a Water Dump that far out it space because it will damage the cameras, since the water will adhere to the shuttle and cameras and not go floating off in space. The UV camera played an important part on STS-75 mission.

UFO NASA UV Ultraviolet camera unedited STS-75 Mission They move the camera some, but like Buzz Aldrin says if it is moving it is not a star.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Thanks, and this reality is not real.... Oh don't want to get me started on that. LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
OK, this is a great video and it will get debunkers scraching their heads.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

See, this is why you won't listen to reason.....you quoted that rubbish statement, attributed to Martyn Stubbs....balderdash about the water "adhering to the camera"...and "not" floating away....BS! AND, you believed every word of that nonsense, rather than listening to people like Jim Oberg, who is an actual expert!!

Also.....You have been SHOWN video of water dumps in progress!!! In space!!! On orbit, in a vacuum!!!! Try to be logical, will you? HOW did you see that footage, of the water dumps? Was it, maybe, with a camera??

Another thing....I am guessing when you "google", looking for "STS 75" + "UV camera" you don't bias out all the nutjob "UFO"-related listings that come up FIRST! Right? (Recall how Google works, in searches....people either PAY to have their sites show first, or the sites are ranked according to "popularity"...in other words, hits).

Proper way to search, type in as I did: ** uv camera STS 75 -ufo ** (just one example of word order....important part is the minus sign ("-").

Search results for uv+camera+sts+75+-ufo

NOW, you can scroll through and read through some more educational sites, minus all the "UFO" nonsense....

Also, take some time to learn by reading the actual NASA STS-75 Mission Summary

Might want to review the Wiki entries, for historical accuracy and information, too:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Now you are going totally out of control. I got the stuff about the UV camera and the effects of ice or water from a NASA link, not Martyn Stubbs at all. The thing I was saying about him was he hacked or got into NASA live feed, Martyn Stubbs probably died never even knowing about the UV Camera. Your problem is you never want to read any of the links I post.

Trying to make me appear as a complete idiot, and nut case is all you have done, if you treat people around you the way you have me, no wonder you are on ATS all the time. If you can't win, you just belittle the other person.

Knock youself out You read.

www.google.com... 2ADSA_enUS395&biw=771&bih=399

www.google.com...:nasa.gov&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADSA_enUS395&biw=771&bih=399&prmd=ivns&ei=HrevTfn4KcultwePut2kBQ&start=10&s a=N

www.google.com...:nasa.gov&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADSA_enUS395&biw=771&bih=399&prmd=ivns&ei=WrevTf3xM8S5tgfr9t2kBQ&start=20&s a=N

HERE is one Link
www.astro.virginia.edu...

www.nasa.gov...

archive.stsci.edu...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

YOU

Where in the heck do you get "3 miles across" from

The tether is 12 miles long and the one that passed under was extimate to be 3 miles, in comparison to the length of the tether.

Well the long line is...ahh...is the tether. ...ummm, and uhhh, there's a little bit of debris that, uh...kinda flies with us and uhh....it's illuminated by the Sun, at such low angles, there's a lot of stray light and is getting washed out, uhh quickly, but Claude is trying to do a...a quick, a good job here adjusting the camera."

Now that was not at all true, You find me the video where the astronauts were saying that. They were talking about something inside the Shuttle about what kind of material it was made of.

WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP! AND LOOK AT YOURSELF??

This is what you said after I posted some videos, I didn't know there was a limit or why this even bothered you.
But just another way to belittle me, and all your fans follower suite.

UFO DOUGHNUT SHAPED (APRIL 2011)

Let me repeat....second video was from 2006!

That was my second video

ORRY, for those not in the USA reading this....seems "Hulu" won't work outside the US.....unless yo are clever enough to "hack" it??? LOL!!)

Because you started making your insulting remarks this is what someone did probably at your request.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted just some of the statements that were directed at me personally, nothing to do with the subject.

Now you and your buddies win. I am not going to have a stroke because of the abusive cyber bullies.
I will not post another thread,

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Just one more thing on the news last night ABC [?] They said the reports of UFO sightings is the highest ever at over 200 a month since Jan. thats over 600 Plus, both of the News casters said they believed in UFO.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
o ffs, are you really this gullible? Did you not see the end of the video, thats proof enough that youre not looking at large objects in space, come on, really? So tired of uneducated fools taking space footage completely out of context. Show this video to anyone at nasa and theyll laugh their ass off at you for suggesting its a "fleet of ufos". Its freaking particles illuminated by light, jesus. Theres been dozens of videos just like this debunked dozens of times and some herpderp just always comes up saying the same thing "omg look at this fleet of ufos". Same moronic logic as so many ghost "orbs" photos when its just dust illuminated by camera flash.
edit on 21-4-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

OMG We are being invaded by Giant Ice Crystals

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Is your self image so low that the only way you can feel big is to put others down. Why don't you get a hobby, or play sports. Abusing people is not something you should do for the rest of your life because you will just end up in prison or worse.

A month has passed since you said major disaster was "impending" and nothing unusual happened. I guess youll just make a new thread every month till something happens then say I told you so.

You guys are suckers. I remember reading on reddit a while ago about a method (hack) in order to change a comment thats been timestamped. I couldn't tell you what the method was because I don't even use facebook so I only looked over it briefly with casual interest but I DO remember it.

Obama sucks and is a stupid polarizing politician just like the rest of them in this moronic 2 party system, but idk, would you rather it had been Mccain president now? Not sure hed be much better and pretty sure hed probably be worse and be giving even more of our wealth away to big business/banks/wallstreet.

lol bs. The chances of it hitting something so small like the space station are so tiny i doubt theyd even be able to project the orbit that accurately. Thats like hitting an ant with a bullet at 500 yards. I find it impossible to believe theyd be worried about it hitting the space station and not worried about it hitting the earth if it was coming that close. And even if it did hit it,, so what? That is hardly doomsday worthy news worth covering up, you send the few ppl on it home and you build a new one eventually if its even still a worthwhile project.

Is this post a joke? How could anyone remotely intelligent star this thread after reading the OP... like seriously???? ROFL... claiming that thunderstorms in the morning are weird or not normal wtfffffffffff. Dude, the time of day has jack all to do with storms, theres been storms at every hour of the day throughout history. I cant believe people starred this wow.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
...That is the way men are. They will listen to another man, but all women know is how to cook. You went and got the info on the Vaccum but still didn't get that right.

If you are going to pose as an expert on vacuum, I suggest you spell it correctly.

What evidence do you offer that you know how to cook?

In fact, most people around here don't even assume the gender or other irrelevant personal features of any poster, no matter what avatar they choose. They judge by posted content.

You keep promising never to post again. How can we trust anything you say when you keep breaking your own promises?

edit on 21-4-2011 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hey, thank you for the videos again, you sure do give me a lot to watch
I'll start doing that now and get back to you about what I think. I'm happy to see how much work you put into this subject and I'll say it again, don't take their words to heart. It's not worth getting upset about.

Also, I did check out the live stream.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Why don't you join your friend over here, He doesn't know a damn thing about the subject at all. and the thread is not even fact it is a theory, which most scientist totally disagree,

This is fear mongering to the max, but you guys stick togther and just brerate me to no end. That just shows how this is nothing but trying to intentionally run someone off this site. You are all on here not even reading the thread just beating up an old lady and keep throwing up her disability in her face, That says a hell of a lot about what kind of person you are. that evidently knows more that you.

A Vacuum : Outside the Atmosphere of earth is a vaccum in space. No moisture, no snow, and the shuttle is not throwing off any moisture or water out there, if they did, it would damage the cameras and other equiptment outside.

The evidence is here but some people are too dumb to read it and wouldn't understand it if they did. You are just trying to impress your friend weed, who can't admit he is wrong or even findout if they dump water outside the earth atmosphere, because they don't. Why don't you try to learn something. Read the evidence.
That was a UV camera that took those images but then you don't even know what that is do you.

All you are doing now is just showing you can't think for yourself, and even read any of the evidence of this.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

Great to here from you across the pond, The video was something I thought you would be interested in. I showed the evidence to prove it wasn't ice crystals, or water or moisture, and that whatever it is can only be seen with an Ultraviolet Camera, which is why they went to the exspence to have one mad, so they could see what was out there with the naked eye. But dummies don't read anything they are just Cyber Bullies, and a whole of people are tried of the abusive behavior and we are doing something about it.

I have a pot of tea going, wish you could join me. And bring me some good tea from UK, My other ATS friend another Dave from the UK, is coming to the States in 2 months to see me. I want to introduce him to my granddaughter and play matchmaker.

The news is so shocking to me, years of not being able to talk about UFOs. My son-inlaw and I talked about UFOs all the time, then he went to get his Clearence for the Army; and when he came back he said "Well, I can't talk to you about UFOs anymore. My grandson last year, joined the Marines and guards Nukes; so he told me Christmas, "Nanna I can't talk to you about UFOs anymore. My granddaught is a Paratrooper, and an abdutee, so at least I can still, talk to her. Oh my tea is boiling.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

first two i cant explain, third however looks like the Circular shaped proto-type ship i saw on a post a while ago.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

NASA says they don't know what they are. [but they know] They even gave NASA info for a patient, that is in service today. They look kinda like jelly fish, but they look translucent because they are in the Ultraviolet spectrom. Ultraviolet is another dimension, along with Micro and Gamma, etc When they pop in here in the earths atmosphere, they can be seen for a little while. NASA first noticed them when they saw lighting from a storm go up not down, these little buggers feed on energy. They love the Storms. Nice to have you on the thread, someone that is really interested. Thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I know you didn't respond to me....but, let's take this step-by-step, anyway....you need some basic science education foundations....it is so, so sad that you repeated this malarkey, after I told you that the only reason you "believe" it is because you read it from someone you must think is a 'hero' or something, the (late) Martyn Stubbs. It is utter nonsense:

A Vacuum : Outside the Atmosphere of earth is a vaccum in space. No moisture, no snow, and the shuttle is not throwing off any moisture or water out there, if they did, it would damage the cameras and other equiptment outside.

So, step-by-step....: Firstly, what is NOT rubbish is the mention that there is vacuum outside the Earth's atmosphere. But, the rest goes rapidly downhill, from there.....

You say (not your fault, merely repeating tripe from someone else) "no moisture".

Well....in the sense of no liquid moisture, that is correct. But, that is merely due to the extreme cold. And the freezing point of water. "Snow" is a vague reference.....and generally is cosidered to mean what forms here, on Earth, in clouds and then falls to the ground (usually). BUT: Ice is Ice! H2O, when it freezes, will form crystals.....whether here on Earth, in air....OR in a vacuum. The water does not care.

NOW....this is where, scratching my head, when you (have the unmitigated GALL) to call people like me, or JO, "dummies who can't read", as you just did in a post on this page.....you wrote this???:

....and the shuttle is not throwing off any moisture or water out there....

Again, you wrote:

....and the shuttle is not throwing off any moisture or water out there...

Didn't you?

Yet, I wrote a very long post, with references, that described the:

• APUs, and their operation (including cooling systems, using WATER that is sprayed on them), and;

• The Fuel Cells on the Shuttle, which provide electricity requirements, and operate continuously....they use HYDROGEN and OXYGEN that is cryogenically stored (fit more into small space, that way) and MIXED together to make electricity. The byproduct? WATER!!! (H2O).

Those mechanisms and devices do, as a function of their normal operation, cause ice particles to form, and "follow" ...to "hang around" the Shuttle as it orbits, in "zero-G" ('microgravity', the proper term).

Next, this last part....straight-up MISINFORMATION, ignorantly supplied by the aforementioned Mr. Stubbs (or someone who told him, and he just blindly repeated it):

(moisture or water)..... would damage the cameras and other equiptment outside.

Hogwash!!!! This is, what? The third time telling you this is baloney?? Second time (did you ignore the first?) that you hand-waved away the VISUAL EVIDENCE of water dumps.....the visual evidence from....yes, a camera...an UNDMAGED camera! (Logically...or else, you wouldn't see ANY videos!! Duh!).

WHAT is this, please?? Is it a bunch of videos of water dumps? Is it on camera? Videoed?:

This:

Raw Video: Discovery and the ISS, orbiting about one minute apart. Discovery in the front....
UPDATE: The trail was caused by a waste water dump made by the shuttle after separation from the ISS. Click the link for full story....

Do you really think you should believe anything that Martyn Stubbs ever said, when it is so obvious how boneheaded his assertions were??

If you still don't understand science, and how water behaves when exposed to vacuum, this video. NOTE: The difference in SPACE is the extremely, extremely colder conditions....very hard to re-create those temperatures, here on Earth:

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join