It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Second that and Star that.

Well ******ing said. The age of enlightenment - Where cold readers, liars, frauds and charlatans are entitled to their "truth" too. Let them have it.

I will say though, the internet is a lot harder to manipulate and control compared to few media outlets controlled/guided by the state say....50/60 years ago. There is a lot more "choice" now.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
MY take on all this is a bit concocted in that i am looking to the next bit of disclosure to be THE SPIN

i have to keep pinching myself to understand why now, or better yet, why disclose ever once the cover story is laid down that aliens do not exist, which is of course nonsense.

my attention is now turned to which of the big lies about aliens are next up with the elite and rulers of this planet, when in actuality everyone's attention should be turned to why lie in the first place? unfortunately, the game the elite are playing with the people is a very dangerous game, dangerous for their health, not ours.

in truth, if aliens exist, as i am sure they do, what does it matter to me and my life? since aliens are not noticeably moving among us or doing business with us, their presence does not affect me at all. so my attention is directed to who was threatened by the disclosure, and more importantly to us here on this forum, who is feeling threatened NOW!

i suppose that the military - industrial complex is not threatened anymore as they have all the weapons man can devise. as has been disclosed on this forum, the military admits that aliens have disarmed nuclear weapons which, if used, have the effect of destroying all life on the planet.

just witness what one single episode with the fuku japan incident has done...that particular accident has basically polluted our planet more than any drop of nuclear weapons. btw, the weapons i refer to above are the microwaves and lasers and particle beams and all such manner of snooping with wiretaps, bugs that fly and take photos, unmanned drones, unmanned robot-bombs and other such destroyers except nuclear weapons.

so again, who or whom is threatened by alien disclosure?

NASA has developed as far as they can go and as keeper of the secrets are first in line to feel threatened since if aliens have landed, as admitted, it means aliens have traveled a very long way to get here and i seriously doubt given the time and distances traveled by aliens that any earthly radio wave interfered with their navigation. but this leads to a serious discussion as to what exactly is SETI doing with our tax dollars, and JPL, and NASA for that matter? what were these folks really up to when these agencies all conspired and lied to us and said we have to search the heavens for trillions of dollars to find the answer if we are alone or not?

clearly, disclosure would make every taxed citizen mad as hell to observe all of those space agencies and the waste of our money. the obvious answer is the space agencies and military industrial complex squandered our national treasure to find out what they already knew. they absolutely knew without any doubt that aliens exist and have superior technology to anything man can devise or develop, now or ever! and this simple conclusion should make everyone mad as hell.

i suspect the war on terror is threatened by disclosure but quite possibly, the spin will be aliens are here to eat us or enslave us or take our treasures. unfortunately, the answer to this spin, if it goes that way, is simple for the people to understand and embrace. that is, if the aliens were here to harm us or use earth resources they would have already done so. and the fact that this is not their agenda should not be lost on we the people regards to the coming spin games the elite are getting ready to play with their subjects.

in conclusion, this disclosure trumps all other conspiracies by a country mile, because it explains everything in terms we all can understand. aliens are here, have been here and are not here to harm us or hurt us, in fact, they may just be helping the common man by eliminating weapons of mass destruction.

the big bang in all this alien disclosure stuff is who are we, you going to believe? either you believe your own eyes or the tv, and because of visible skies and alien ships being seen by normal citizens all over the world, doing unearthly maneuvers to deny their existence would mean they would lose all faith and admiration of the citizens, which is as it ought to be!

so...what is the spin to come?

thanks to all for reading this long post and thanks for the forum and all mods for allowing the bandwidth for my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
past 50 years, people have notched many other records as our species has extended its toehold in the cold depths of space. Our Species?
I took this straight from msnbc to me this is very telling that we are on the verge
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
disclosure = someone on ats whose probably a spam bot says that soon aliens will tell us that they are our real parents and the world will be full of joy.

then the Muslims will blow up all of the nuclear weapons simultaneously because aliens are obviously a fabrication of the great satan

I think there will be Armageddon before any disclosure happens because you just cant make money if you can't herd people any longer.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Religion and Conspiracy Theory without any evidence - It's great isn't it?

Definetly not a hinderance to progression of civilisation and technology.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So what and who cares?

I am to the point where I just copy/paste my response to these threads.

So, here you go, my cut 'n' paste.

I do not understand all this "hope for disclosure" that seems so rampant around here.

The very same NASA, shadow government, Illuminati, black ops people that some speak of with outright distrust suddenly decide to tell us the "truth",
and at that point we trust and believe them?

Ridiculous! It will be nothing but grounds for more conspiracy theories.
We will then see this "disclosure" as a cover for some other conspiracy.

I, for one, do not need a government that I do not trust one bit to come out and reveal something in order for me to believe or not believe.

To me, anyone waiting for "disclosure" from government sources is a fool.

I believe what I believe, regardless of what some agency tells me.

And by the way, I believe.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54

i suppose that the military - industrial complex is not threatened anymore as they have all the weapons man can devise. as has been disclosed on this forum, the military admits that aliens have disarmed nuclear weapons which, if used, have the effect of destroying all life on the planet.

Sorry to cut out 90% of your post, but this is spot-on to what I was thinking. Who knows? Maybe there really is something harmful out there, that they're protecting us against. And, as to not cause mass hysteria/panic, they're gonna keep on the hush until they have to means to eradicate it.

Then again...they could be beings that are trying to help us out with knowledge on infinite, free fuel and cures to mankind's worst diseases and Big Oil, Big Pharma, and the Military just have too much money to lose from that.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I may be wrong here you understand, but it appears to me that the US is now in the process of preparing for disclosure. I for one am incredibly excited and I cannot wait to hear some of the skeptics reactions to this material, debunk THAT!

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Happy hunting.

What is there to be excited about? The gulf of mexico has been polluted with oil and asia is being polluted by nuclear armageddon and earthquakes. I apologise for not sharing your enthusiasm but ufo&alien disclosure should have taken place decades ago. Of course they may never tell us about how the ancient reptillians have been controlling and manipulating humans for millenia(if not eons) and about atlantis and lemuria.

Tell me is the earth and moon hollow and are we possessed by demons? Tell me about the fourth reich and are they gonna scrap us for the fifth reich or are humans going to finally wake up and put an end to the misery. I am sick and tired of being manipulated and sick and tired of wars and diseases. Yes we need population control but not apocalyptic genocide; apocalyptic genocide is a satanic ritual...plain and simple. While your at it are they gonna tell us why the bankers STEAL trillions of dollars from us each and every year and where does that money go..........

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

I believe disclosure is coming soon. Just an interesting thought: What if all of this social media, video streaming, iPadding, YouTubing...etc was intentionally developed to distract us or lessen the gravity of the situation? Yes, these forms of media can spread panic more--so why would the higher ups (government, I guess?) trickle funding into such projects (through private investors, not as themselves per se)? Well, maybe they want us to use these tools to mainstream the fact that alien life exists into eveyone's household.

Yes technology evolves, so we were bound to become more sophisticated....but what if this sophistication is meant to crack open just one window to let disclosure trickle in.....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
OK, once again.....the FBI stuff isn't new, it's been out there for a long time. The only thing new is the searchable web format........

The only thing new is a searchable web format ... that gets this information out to so many more people.
That is what is different.
I saw two links on the MSN home page today. One was for a story about the Vault. The other about the guy in Bklyn who set up the UFO hotline. Two seperate stories featured on the web page of msm MSN .
The comments section for each story contained acceptance, a few I told you so's and a smattering of religious In His image folks. Perhaps this kind of exposure where you get comments from Joe Shmoe is a way of gaging the publics general acceptance of news of this nature. I for one was pleased and surprised to see these two links on the same page.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by sir_slide

Most of the files in the FBI Vault have been around for years...so nothing new really. As far as New Zealand releasing documents..well...I still believe they release what they want to and there are most likely many more documents that wont see the light of day here. Or there!!

In the end ' disclosure' is what you need it to be. For me it has already happened given the calibre of many credible people who have testified to their sightings/encounters.

ETA: The FBI files you allude to do not ' verify' the Roswell case IMO, I am a believer but need more than a letter from an Agent who had some dealings with shady peeps!
edit on 11-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

I would tend to agree. But couple this with the original newspaper reports, eye witness reports and another page released with this one which stated that is was looking unlikely to be a weather balloon and it changes things a bit. ( at least for me) Not disclosure but probably the closest thing we can expect right now.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If nothing else, we need alien disclosure to put an end to all this anti-zionism hatred. Lots of sick people can't put 2 and 2 together to realise that jews are the scapegoat of satan and the illuminati. I am talking about the really evil and sick bastards who bombard the media day in and day out with israel this and israel that. Palestine will never raise their flag within israel and they should accept it.

Not to go off-topic anymore but WE HAVE NEEDED ALIEN DISCLOSURE A LONG TIME AGO. As they say better late than never. It just might save us from ww3 and/or financial meltdown if people can understand what is going on. Lets fight the real enemy and not each other!

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Personally, I think one day I will wake up and turn on the news and find out we have been captured...for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Just one more thing before I go back to sleep, too old to be up all nite ranting. This will * Blow your Mind *
Remember that "little white light at the bottom of the volcano,"

Watch this Japaness News Report: Nothing on this Planet could contain that much energy without blowing up

Nite

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simple
past 50 years, people have notched many other records as our species has extended its toehold in the cold depths of space. Our Species?
I took this straight from msnbc to me this is very telling that we are on the verge
www.msnbc.msn.com...

On the verge of what? I'm on the verge of face-palming so hard my children will be born with broken noses.
Its abhorrent how people are just grasping at random straws because the government released an (already proven to be porky pies) document in this vault.

Put the straw down, and come back to square one with me ^___^

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

-Undisputed confirmation of microbial life outside of Earth

Once this firestorm dies down then...

-Undisputed spectral data supporting life on a Earthlike planet, far, far away from Earth

Once this firestorm dies down then...

-Undisputed confirmation of a radio signal from the other side of the Milky Way. Translation-its just counting.

So on and so forth till the day comes...

I'm betting you're not far off the mark here. In a sense, the groundwork has already been laid for all of these...just needs the undisputed part...

There's the whole Martian meteorite, which is still debated as to whether it actually houses evidence of microbes.

There's the discovery of possible Earthlike planets that have been announced.

And there's a handful of unexplained signals we've received but were never repeated.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Just one more thing before I go back to sleep, too old to be up all nite ranting. This will * Blow your Mind *
Remember that "little white light at the bottom of the volcano,"

Watch this Japaness News Report: Nothing on this Planet could contain that much energy without blowing up

Nite

Heya! That bright light is the swipe effect from the newsroom. Had to watch it a few times, but i'm fairly positive thats what it is "

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
lol... It takes very little for people to become sensationalists.

I'm not a skeptic/or debunker... people should just research a bit before claiming things like the youtube video.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Disclosure? Let's call it what it will be...Deception.

These "UFO Believers" are in fact worshipers of aliens as the savior of mankind. It is a religion with Disclosure as a principle of faith. Your government is about to give you what you seek, a lie that will damn your soul for eternity.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

S & F

I agree...I was also shocked at the fact that this recent PUBLIC news is not being blasted on every channel... after all, these are the FBI documents confirming Roswell....

I actually think this 'leak' was a deliberate attempt, to warm the American public to the idea that they 'officially' exist...
edit on 11-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

These released papers do not in anyway confirm the alleged events of Roswell, the memo that is being referred to is simply an account given to an FBI agent, if you look through the recently released "UFO files" that were released by the UK, you will see similar outlandish reports......I recall one where a person claimed that government mind control was altering his/her ability to read the labels on supermarket produce, this was included in the UK release, it was simply a memo relating to a report relieved...... it in no way confirms that the memo is a confirmed factual event.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join