It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It seems as though in attempt to ease us into Full disclosure, the governments have engineered the concept of aliens into all forms of media.
recently there have been many news reports that were out of the ordinary(because in my country it is rare to see any international events, especially to do with "aliens")
And, In movie/TV-Show type media, like for example "Paul" all designed to allow us to become comfortable with the prospect of having aliens at our doorstep or even among us. as for me, I'm more exited than afraid

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Please tell me how you group belief that its not just us humans to religion.

I didn't. It is useless to try to explain it to you because either you do indeed lack any sort of reading comprehension or are being purposefully obtuse.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Debunkers should learn how to research.

This coming from the person who thinks NICAP is a government organization and who still thinks this FBI memo is a "government slip-up". Right, it's debunkers who need to research.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This has been for told for so many years and from everything I have read about the "Aliens" is that they're peaceful beings of love and are only here to lead us in the right direction. Do some major research and reading on the "Galactic Federation Of Light" and then see if the dots connect. I will be writing my first post very soon on everything I have came up with. Very interesting stuff, mind blowing. But you have to be open minded

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by sir_slide
Look at it in context and you can see the importance of not only the document but the online publication of it.

You have a very funny definition of "context". You cite unrelated testimony, phantom evidence (documents you are convinced have yet to be released) and special pleading speculation (the agent was ordered not to follow-up, without any actual proof he was indeed ordered) as "context" while outright ignoring the actual context, which IssacKoi has provided, that does indeed explain this paper.

This thread is not helping the image of the general UFO community.

By context you can surely see that I am referring to the overall testimony from individuals who were involved with the case or similar cases in different capacities which support the claims in the document. The report corroborates many other accounts surrounding the event or events reported by many witness testimonies in great detail. Maybe the individual who passed on the information to the agent was hallucinating....but you could convict someone for murder with much flimsier witness testimony than is available in the Roswell case. As far as the agent not following it up, it probably wouldn't have been the FBI's job to follow up. Surely there would be other agencies (MJ 12, documents also released in vault) that would deal with matters such as these.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lo7s3v3n7ol
I want to see the Air Force files. And the Naval files. All the files and reports pertaining to nuclear sites. All the files and records from air traffic control at airports around the world. Radar maps. Testimony of pilots - not written. Spoken to me or a camera under honest and forthright auspice.

Why in the HELL would anyone get exited about anything the FBI had to say, when it is one of the essential functions of the FBI to spy on and lie to the public for whatever reasons they may deem worthy?

They have done so, on CNN to name one instance.

Air Force pilots testimony

and many others like it, but it appears that even with these live testimonies and leaked FBI documents, some will never believe.

Unless an E.T. shakes their hand........

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OmiCron

This is also what I believe, for whatever reason, we're being led slowly into this, and that as people begin to start to accept some of the things coming out, they will be less freaked out when their is a major announcement, which may come soon....or it may not....we'll just have to see whats released by other governments, probably a good way to gauge it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
You dont trust the government but you trust downloading files from the government......

Well stated

I personally get the feeling that this FBI vault thing is all bs.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i am not going to believe any document from us goverment.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Where is the real stuff....there must be in focus, excellent contrast recordings from jet-fighters out there. We are fed with old news, stories and out of focus unclear photographs/ film. The real stuff is not made public. I hope yu are right and will this stuff follow when everybody got used by the idea of alien life.
edit on 12-4-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
You dont trust the government but you trust downloading files from the government......

They trust the government as long as the government is telling them what they want to hear.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
It'll trickle out slowly, and most likely for their own gain (staged alien attack anybody?).

True, the governments are running out of reasons to create wars etc. so an "outside" attack could well be on the agenda! Who knows!

Nothing shocks me these days!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I also think full disclosure of encounters with ET's is coming out slowly but surely. But I also believe only the Western populations might have a problem with the idea that aliens are here. Only because other cultures have many instances of aliens influencing their history, with many documents and artifacts found, and those cultures have accepted it as truth.

The powers that be here in the Western world don't like to think any being can be as powerful or influential as they are. We are led to believe that we are the greatest thing this universe has brought forth. What a bunch of narcissists we must be if we believe that idea. JMO.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

It'll trickle out slowly, and most likely for their own gain (staged alien attack anybody?).

Yep. I called it a while back, it will be the excuse for the NWO. But I still see that as very far away because the North American union must be formed first (after the U.S. dollar collapses, amero introduced as new currency).

You have to think from their point of view.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Disclosure for me is when aliens and ufo will be breaking news worldwide, and "they" present themself on live broadcast, and USA's secret projects regarding aliens is no longer a secret
edit on 12-4-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Logically it would be ideal for eliminating national identity and allowing for a one world government...

Remember Ronald Reagan's quote of something similar to " What would we do as a planet if we were facing a threat from outside our world, how quickly would we come together?"...

The answer is the ONLY way we would come together as a planet is if facing an outside threat, something so alien (different, pun intended) that our individual differences and cultural differences seem petty in comparison.

Then, and only then, could a one world government be potentially viable.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Toxicsurf

The only new thing is CONFIRMATION of aliens landing at roswell by the FBI......

Have I missed something major since I went to bed last night, or is this statement utterly false?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

reply to post by Toxicsurf

The only new thing is CONFIRMATION of aliens landing at roswell by the FBI......

Have I missed something major since I went to bed last night, or is this statement utterly false?

Nope, you haven't missed anything (apart from numerous misstatements and quite a bit of complete nonsense).

Surely people are familiar with the Silas Newton hoax which lies behind the relevant FBI document? From the content of all the new threads about this document, awareness of that hoax seems - um - limited...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ahh another open ended disclosure thread...
Move along people, nothing to see here (as usual...)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Tell me where I said it was a government organization. What Hoover said about it is that he did not want the public to connect the FBI with the Organization, And FBI agents that are members of the organization were not to make it public they were agents. So here we go again, all you did was go to Wiki and not read any of the documents fully. Go see the Movie "Paul" , maybe it will help you get over the trama of finding out they are real. Lite'un Up!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join