It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This might be off topic for this thread - I apologize for that, mods can kill if they like.

It just hit me thinking about this "getting ready for disclosure" deal. Has anyone noticed how they are presenting it? They're using our good friend Google the "track every thing you do at any time online" pdf viewer. I used it myself at my site for a little bit as an experiment but the Google tracks everything like what documents you view, where you go after.......you know.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not gonna happen. First of all, what has changed that would make TPTB suddenly alter their course on disclosure? It is of benefit to them to keep these things secret from the serfs. It always has and always will. Information is power.

Here's how I think it will work, (regardless of anyone's belief in aliens), feel free to disagree/agree:

The only reason that there are more alien invasion movies is to bolster credibility to the belief that aliens are real, and quite possibly malevolent. That way, if too many people wake up and there comes global revolution, they can play out their staged "alien invasion" scenario and snap everyone back in line by having a solution ready to save us all. Hallelujah! The government saves us from the evil aliens. We owe them our lives!

If it happens, don't buy it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pittsburgh
I hate to say it, but I want to say "I told you so" to soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people

Same with me. I can't wait for the day of full disclosure just so I can see the looks on the debunkers faces as they will most likely be speechless.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by Torgo

I posted a link to the hoax story above and also at another thread on Guy Hottel and his claims but it seems people dont want to even read it...lol. Oh well.
I am a believer but something does not quite ring true with that story. IMO.
D

The story you linked was really about a Dr Gee and a fellow named Skully (Had to chuckle at that name) with a mention of Guy Hottel. The story calls into question the character of both of those gentleman. Funny how people are, if you are dishonest about one thing you must be dishonest about everything. No room for redemption if you've ever been caught in a lie. You will forever be a liar.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

Yes, basically along the lines of what I was thinking, but put more elegantly.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Does anyone actually believe that a disclosure,if we get one,will be the one we want or the whole truth?

I dont know about you but the one I want is the whole truth.
And nothing less.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensquad414

I hate to say it, but I want to say "I told you so" to soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people

Same with me. I can't wait for the day of full disclosure just so I can see the looks on the debunkers faces as they will most likely be speechless.

The real Disclosure will be that your beloved aliens will find you to be a delictable morsel. They will invite you over for dinner and you will be the main course. Bon Appetit...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I believe we will have disclosure within the next year, but I think the way it will be done will make the governments of the world seem like they are innocent and haven't withheld critical information from the public for the past 60+ years and wont be sure what is truth and what isn't.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

No Armaggedon coming....Hopefully. It's bad for business. In order to make money you need customers. Armaggedon would make money obsolete. That'swould be worst business plan I've heard. LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
New Zealand, Britain, and now the US. I for one and a little shocked as to the lack of attention being payed to the FBI VAULT of files recently released, among them are some MJ 12 stuff, and as some people on here know files that verify THE ROSWELL case.

vault.fbi.gov...

You must understand that disclosure could only happen over a long period of time as populations around the world may not yet be ready for the complexity of the issue, so it has to be done slowly, starting with the most famous case in terms of the US.

I may be wrong here you understand, but it appears to me that the US is now in the process of preparing for disclosure. I for one am incredibly excited and I cannot wait to hear some of the skeptics reactions to this material, debunk THAT!

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Happy hunting.

Like a moth to a flame, deception is what they are going to disclose when they do.
It will be something like the movie Independence Day, like those people up on the roof of that high rise building. All gullible in thinking that aliens have finally made themselves known, and then zap they all get killed.
The deception coming is to change every belief on this earth to believe in a lie. Yes there are UFO's, yes there are beings what are misunderstood to be aliens, but they are not what they are thought to be.
The UFO's some of them are man made, and some are supernatural, the so called aliens, they are also supernatural, and they are malevolent.
What better way than to act like their keeping it secret, then eventually let it out into the open slowly. It makes it great for drama, a dramatic and life changing event, guaranteed to suck in the masses into believing a lie.
This is not to put anyone down, this is to try and get others to just not trust everything those in high places are trying to tell you and or make you believe.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think they'll disclose it when they run out of oil-rich nations to pretend we need to invade in order to keep the war economy going. When we run out of humans to take advantage of, we'll stage an alien attack to keep the military budget strong.

Even though I'm kinda kidding... the more I think about it, the less silly it sounds.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensquad414

The only thing that the governments have disclosed and will disclose, is that delusional people write to them on a regular basis.
edit on 12/4/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That would be very interesting and exciting if a full disclosure were to happen. But I'd take caution and thoroughly think things before believing anything the media/government has to say.

I do believe that extraterrestrials exist (how could they not?). However, the media lately, all of the talks about aliens, these documents... altogether something seems weird to me. I personally wouldn't believe the government right away if they said E.T.s are visiting currently and here is why:

1. I can't fathom why they'd want to make contact with us if they're as advanced enough to get here. I'd be more likely to believe they're watching us though.

2. A lot of the credited people who said they know aliens are visiting haven't actually seen one for themselves. I don't believe they are lying at all though. I honestly believe THEY BELIEVE aliens are here. With this, I think that is EXACTLY what the powers that be want.
a. One man said a nuke was disabled by what appeared to be an ET UFO. This interests me because he honestly believes it and has credentials.. I wonder if some power wants him to beieve it was an alien when really there are other secret projects going on that practice deactivating nukes. Makes sense if you don't want other countries to learn that technology.

3. I find it really interesting how the Roswell incident occurred not too long after Tesla died and had his place raided for all of his designs and such (some of which include designing aircraft in the shape of saucers....).

4. The government is tricky. Pretending they're hiding aliens from us is a good way for people to focus on alien topics and not what actually is going on. BLAME IT ON THE ALIEENNZ.

....Though man, it'd be so cool if there was a disclosure, real or not. =]
edit on 12-4-2011 by Octixon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Sigh.

Ok, I've posted information and links repeatedly in threads relating to the FBI "vault" during the last few days, but it may be worth repeating some points about the document supposedly just released showing that the FBI has confirmed alien bodies were recovered at Roswell:

• the relevant document has not just been released - it has been available for DECADES,
• the relevant document does not relate to Roswell at all
• the relevant document does not contain any admission by the FBI that UFOs are real
• the relevant document is well known to relate to a hoax that was exposed DECADES ago.

Why bother?!

Quoting this ..i'm sick of this memo !!!!!

35 flags and is hottest topic now

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
New Zealand, Britain, and now the US. I for one and a little shocked as to the lack of attention being payed to the FBI VAULT of files recently released, among them are some MJ 12 stuff, and as some people on here know files that verify THE ROSWELL case.

vault.fbi.gov...

You must understand that disclosure could only happen over a long period of time as populations around the world may not yet be ready for the complexity of the issue, so it has to be done slowly, starting with the most famous case in terms of the US.

I may be wrong here you understand, but it appears to me that the US is now in the process of preparing for disclosure. I for one am incredibly excited and I cannot wait to hear some of the skeptics reactions to this material, debunk THAT!

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Happy hunting.

I looked up roswell there just now and the so called "official" document says that it was a saucer shaped object tied to a weather balloon. Is this some sort of sick f$#%ing joke? Piece of crap website, regardless of whether it ends in a .gov, if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The saddest thing about it all is that even if 'full disclosure' were to transpire, we wouldn't believe it due to the inability of our 'legitimate' media to EVER tell us the whole truth on any subject previously.

With our modern educations, most of us couldn't see 'the Truth' if it fell out of the sky, landed on our face and began to wiggle. And that goes for all of us; believers and skeptics alike.

There has to be a deeper meaning in the wholeness of the debate than merely whether this side or that is 'correct.'
edit on 12-4-2011 by jimnuggits because: Like, you know, better stuff came to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
the truth is out there

truth is truth is for anyone to know...

thank you to the beings of love/light...

thank you to all that is

namaste'

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

What is the definition of the disclosure?
By whom, about what? Don't we all know already? Or the government just hasn't openly admitted the alien visitation?

Why the PTB would want to give up their monopoly of the world control and the steady money supply?
What will happen to the religion? What if all the Catholics quit tithing. Because there is no God and the aliens created man on earth(as some will propagate so). Would the Christian religion survive after the disclosure?

Can people really handle the truth?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Can't happen.
check here, look inside page 1

The high priests of this occult knowledge are the elite owners of the

It's all sewed up and forever will be.
Find out by some other means because the knowledge Tesla discovered for us
will not be spoon fed to us like babies and school children.

It's all true what Tesla said about science and the natural world.
50x the speed of light particles and cosmic radiation to fry space travelers
without 36" of lead protection and making space rigid for his airship.

What we are not told is not told on purpose.
And there is a lot to find out.

The way I see it is a)they give us the truth or b)we get it the hard way.

Most americans are loaded with guns and ammo, so can you imagine a quarter of them marching to washington in a non-peaceful protest? What is a quarter of 300 million? All their advanced weapons and whatnot will be no match against the people unless they decide to nuke washington in a desperate attempt to save themselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist
reply to post by WingedBull

It doesn't. Here's the document

The entire document was "according to Mr. [censored] informant..." An anonymous source, which renders his testimony's authenticity quite ambiguous.

That is only true if the anonimity was his choice but the name was redacted by the FBI not the informant.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join