It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The Truth Must Be Rightly Divided!

Correlation For This Year- (2011)

As they still went on and talked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire parted the two of them, and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 2 Kings 2:11 (Chariot of Fire) Many will believe UFO / Advanced Beings...

The world has been Conditioned By Lucifer / Satan - Serpent For 6,000 Years..

GOD / ELOHIM ALLOWED MANKIND FREE WILL TO BE TESTED...

IF YOU HAVE GOD'S LOVE IN YOUR HEART, YOU WILL PASS THE TEST!

(IF NOT, YOU WILL FALL FOR THE DELUSION)

9The coming [of the lawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels--[all of them] lying wonders--

10And by unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved.

11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,
12In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness. 2Thessalonians 2:9-12

edit on Wed Apr 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex quote tags must be included

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Disclosure is

A. When the Alien fleet shows up above our atmosphere, therefore truth becomes self evident.

B. Barrack Obama opens up a special speech tonight, disclosing everything to the Nation.

Neither one of them happened, so I think we should all just keep holding our breathes.

But to be honest, this has caused quite a stir. It was the #1 biggest head line on the Chinese Sunday Times. It's real funny why they chose to release this type of info through MSM.

Regardless whether if the document is real or not, even if it was from an informant. For FBI to release something in this nature is definitely out of the norm. For all intents and purposes, the general public might get the wrong idea that they did indeed cover up Roswell.

The lack of official response from FBI also triggers my other areas of interest.

Are the FBI's ignoring this because it's not worth their time? Perhaps they don't want to provide any official explanation because it will only cause more suspicions? What? I don't know.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's about time?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The Truth Must Be Rightly Divided!

Correlation For This Year- (2011)

As they still went on and talked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire parted the two of them, and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 2 Kings 2:11 (Chariot of Fire) Many will believe UFO / Advanced Beings...

The world has been Conditioned By Lucifer / Satan - Serpent For 6,000 Years..

GOD / ELOHIM ALLOWED MANKIND FREE WILL TO BE TESTED...

IF YOU HAVE GOD'S LOVE IN YOUR HEART, YOU WILL PASS THE TEST!

(IF NOT, YOU WILL FALL FOR THE DELUSION

The bible falls short of mentioning aliens by their names, what happened to the atlanteans and lemurians, what is the purpose of "the test", who controls the galaxy and all kinds of classified occult lore that is never to be believed or taken seriously.

In other words a mish-mash of half-truths and outright lies. Its like going from new york city to los angeles via tokyo instead of via chicago. Who needs all this extra-aggrivation when they could have simply said COSMIC CONFLICT?!

edit on 4/13/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Very logical post, I also think there is a reasoning there. There is not a guy sitting there reviewing declassified files for fun, hes getting paid good money and work is being done to put it on the website. I linked to the Streisand effect earlier in this thread, anything that is blatantly hidden is much more likely to come to attention on the internet. In recognizing this, if the evidence is posted right on a .gov website it will receive less attention than it would on a 'fringe' site, regardless of the legitimacy of it.

I think that was the reasoning, I just don't think they anticipated the initial buzz about them posting it on there. There has to be some reason for it, I don't think it was a mistake or oversight.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Just to comment on the ORIGINAL title of this thead :-

No it's not !

Wow with contributions such as that everyone will be so enlightened by the end of the day.
How about some content.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I'm still waiting for proof of ufo's that aren't just second hand reports, fuzzy pictures, or bright lights in the sky. You'd think by now, if they existed, someone would have found credible proof somewhere that is irrefutable.

Have to keep waiting.

One incident that I saw on TV which was quite compelling involved a Japan Airlines jet over Alaska in the 1980's. The UFO (in this case just consider it unidentified) was captured on the radar and witnessed and described by both the pilot and co-pilot and several passengers.

www.ufoevidence.org...

very interesting and I would like to hear both sides on this one.

P.S. They will always be second hand reports unless you have an experience for yourself.

edit on 13-4-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Lovely but what does that have to do with this topic?
Here's a second line but really whats the point?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HAMO2011
I reckon the PTB are feeding the mass with the info now regarding ufo's because they have no other choice. They are about to show themselves cause the whole world cant fix whats happening in Japan and could be the end of humanity for all we know.

Thats just me

We should be able to "fix" what is happening in Japan all by ourselves. I believe they will get a handle on the situation. I know its not a problem so vast that is will end humanity. It's bad but its not an extiction level event

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by HAMO2011
I reckon the PTB are feeding the mass with the info now regarding ufo's because they have no other choice. They are about to show themselves cause the whole world cant fix whats happening in Japan and could be the end of humanity for all we know.

Thats just me

We should be able to "fix" what is happening in Japan all by ourselves. I believe they will get a handle on the situation. I know its not a problem so vast that is will end humanity. It's bad but its not an extiction level event

Japan screams POLAR SHIFT

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I find that when a person has very little knowledge about how vast the universe is, they tend not to believe in other life forms,but the more they learn and grasp some sort of idea about the billions of stars, billions of galaxies, then they can see that life can't logically be limited to planet Earth.

Realizing our 'place' in the universe helps people to realize that life does not have to occur in conditions like ours (human arrogance)

and with that, people should understand that no other (alien ) civilization feels compelled to 'prove' themselves to us either.

AND.....

(for the ones who still can't fathom life to be anywhere else)

We are NOT the center of the universe (literally and figuratively) and by no means are we the only life form...

Just because Mercury is too hot for us, it is too hot FOR US

Just because Neptune is too cold for us, it is too cold FOR US

I'd just like to see mankind peel back some of our arrogance and realize that conditions that support life are more vast than the ones we have.
edit on 13-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I tell you what. I'm very nervous about disclosure happening. Once it happens, it will be like a bell you can't unring. The aliens will make themselves present after that in a huge way. Wouldn't be shocked if it was kind of like in the movie Signs, where you wake up one day and there are various ships over every major city. Our lives as we know it will never be the same.

My intuition tells me, that they are not coming to save us, or become our friends. I believe they will come and take over, and will not be coexisting. I know that many people out there don't share that belief and I don't mean to offend you. I could be very very wrong here, but my intuition says they are not going to be our buddies.

I just listened to that call someone made to Art Bell back in 1998, a man that was sobbing on the phone trying to get his story out just before the power was knocked out and the call was lost. I don't know if that was staged, I don't know if it was real, but I know that when I listen to it, it gets my heart racing and it makes me nervous.

I'm troubled by all of these sightings. I know many people are excited about it, and it is an exciting time to be living in, I just hope I'm completely wrong and that these aliens are going to care about us in some way, and in some way better our species.

When I was growing up, I was taught about the star people, so it is very well known these times we are in now were coming and elders saw this a long time ago.

It really bothers me that we have been conditioned to believe that all life in the universe is evil. Just reading on here you can see that many regard mankind as evil. I have read over and over again about how posters view mankind and its not a kind opinion. I think that they (ET) would have already done this if it was their plan to do it at all. I dont think they will be the saviors that some hope they will be but I dont think they will be out to eliminate us either. I hope that their plan is to share knowledge, learn about us, perhaps add to our knowledge of the history of the universe and generally co exist in the universe with perhaps millions of seperate intelligent lifeforms. If you want to use a movie to aid in your personal understand of what they might be why not use Star Wars rather than Signs. In Star Wars there were good and evil entities and I imagine that that is probably what it will turn out to be. I am looking forward to hearing some new kinds of music though LOL!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Faith2011

To me the ones that are going to have the hardest time dealing with the reality of these beings is the Prodestent Church. I was raised in the church a ministers daughter and go to church now. But anything they don't know anything about they consider and told that it is evil. I hear this all the time, "Oh, I can't read that it is evil" but they will watch videos by Texe Marrs saying all other life forms are demons. None have ever encountered other life forms "Aliens". I have meet them and just like us there are some good and not so good. But they are not demons or Satan's army. And all that born in sin stuff. There are very spiritual people on earth, and ones that do terroribale things. God is not a wasteful God and he did not create this Universe juat to put life on this one little rock. Thinking others are evil, is evil, you are condeming. I know you mean well, and in your heart you don't want anything bad to happen to others. Many religions here in the US are so afraid it will destroy their belief system, they condemn them "that they do not know" Jesus.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Y2K was a very very real phenomena. A very real threat to the computer systems of the world. It took a lot of preplanning and reprograming to avoid what could have been a hugh problem. If you are a disbeliever in ET thats fine you are entitled to your opinion but please do not group Y2K in with what you think is fantasy because it does not belong in that catagory.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Santa is real though, I've seen him !

Me too ! Anyone who doesnt believe just because he doesnt come to their house must realize that they are probably on the Naughty List.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I agree and I want to know where all the money from the Arms $ells goes, we paid for them, Government sell them to everybody to the tune of about 2 Billion a year. They haven't sent me a check for a share of the Profits or even paid back the cost to make them. I really doubt the Government will ever admit they lied. They know a lot of people will sue, for all the suffering the Lies have cost us.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This whole idea of disclosure is a real waste of time. It's stupid really. An oxymoron.

As if the governments of the world coming out and saying, "Yes, UFO's exist", is going to give this whole phenomena any more validity. And who's to say that they've divulged everything?

At this point in the evolution of the UFO phenomena, does our government coming out and finally acknowledging publicly that UFO's exist really mean anything? "Oh really, Unidentified Flying Objects are real?"

If you believe in the UFO phenomena already, then chances are you think the government (the US in particular) is covering it up in some way shape or form. You don't trust them. And regardless of what the government may or may not know is not going to have any influence on your beliefs at this point. Right? In fact the more they say they don't know the more you'll believe in it. (Funny how that works... and yet we can't wait for them to come out and sayUFO's are real...)

Many governments have already had "disclosure", yes? And ask yourself this, what has that done for anyone? Or UFOlogy? Have we really made any progress with this phenomena in the last 20 or so years? We're still asking ourselves the same damn questions, are we not?

Has any government come out and said that in fact, an extraterrestrial species has been visiting Earth and that they've been in contact with that government for some time now? (Uh, no, not that I know of.)

Will this supposed disclosure be any different. (Uh, probably not.)

Point is, the mere disclosure that UFO's are flying around in our skies is not disclosure of anything we don't already know or suspect. So it's not disclosure of anything!

There are things we can't always explain, hence the unidentified classification ... but it doesn't mean that these things are aliens visiting from another planet.

UFO's don't = aliens. (not yet anyway)

edit on 13-4-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think there may be some factors in play that aren't mentioned too.

Among them are a certain desensitization of information itself. It seems that information is taken with SUCH a high degree of that "grain of salt" that when real information is on the horizon, it is barely discernible.

This information absolutely has been around for years. The SAC sending the memo to the director has been well known, but it is and always has been, anything BUT verifiable proof of disclosure. It was merely proof that an informant made a statement. Back in 1950, that type of statement was regarded as highly sensitive (not that I was even a glimmer in my daddys eye then) and likely, the agent simply wanted to cover all his bases.

But think about the reality, your best friend, shows you a photo, that truly IS verifiable proof of an alien craft, whats your first instinct? Is it, "I cant believe its real!" or is it that you look for every imaginable way that they got their hands on such quality fake? Either way, you're desensitized to information even when it's handed to you from a trusted source.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

ummm American here. My back is fine thanks. Opportunity around every corner. Work hard get ahead. worship whomever you like. Are we perfect? No but then again who is?
Sorry Mods, I know off topic but the poster got my American dander up.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84
Disclosure is

A. When the Alien fleet shows up above our atmosphere, therefore truth becomes self evident.

Nuff said. Thats true disclosure.

Until that happens, it's all gone pete tong.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join