It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by daggyz

Y2K was a very very real phenomena. A very real threat to the computer systems of the world. It took a lot of preplanning and reprograming to avoid what could have been a hugh problem. If you are a disbeliever in ET thats fine you are entitled to your opinion but please do not group Y2K in with what you think is fantasy because it does not belong in that catagory.

This is actually a damn fine point Karen...countless times I have heard phrases to the effect of:

"Oh how about that y2k fiasco!! That got debunked too!! That was a scam!!"

I always, prior to hearing things like that, had always such a higher level of faith in the education of our people than that....and in fact, I thought it was a small phenomenon, but as more time went on, more and more people were making such proclamations that eventually I wanted to round them all up for a seminar and say simply: Y2K was proven, yes the year 2000 in fact did occur. Also, the 2 digit year versus the 4 digit year was a REAL problem waiting to happen as they have known since the 70's and decided to drag their feet on. It was NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER a topic that could be "debunked" or found to be a scam any more than having to fix a flat is a scam.

So yes, that mentality always irked me a bit.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

Your not the first to say and guess what, your not going to be the last because nothing will happen.

Eventually, something will.

If you think about it, our (human) life on this planet is actually an anomaly, not the norm. Especially if you take chronology into account. 4.5 Billion year old planet, (being liberal) 200,000 year humanoid existence? There's a reason for that and, in fact, life MAY have existed prior to our dating of it for all we know, but cataclysms have happened before and will happen again....it's simply a matter of when. So yes, something WILL eventually happen, but there will be no prophet who "knows" it, this much I'm certain of.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Yes, I doubt Obama will ever anounce it.

But The Truth has always been here.

Invasion is Happening Now Must See.

camelotforum.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Personally, I think the only way we're going to see disclosure is when we look up and see a mothership hovering nearby....but maybe that's just me.

I am a weather watcher and a star gazer. I've always looked up. The first decade of my life was in NYC. Never saw anything other than clouds and stars. Second and third decade on Long Island. Same thing. Now I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Surrounded north, south, east and west by military bases of every kind and I still have never seen anything other than what I expect to see. Oh except for comet Hale-Bopp which was totally awsome !!!!! I do not discount the probability that there are other intelligent lifeforms out there but during nearly 50 yers of observation I still have never seen anything.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I agree and I want to know where all the money from the Arms $ells goes, we paid for them, Government sell them to everybody to the tune of about 2 Billion a year. They haven't sent me a check for a share of the Profits or even paid back the cost to make them. I really doubt the Government will ever admit they lied. They know a lot of people will sue, for all the suffering the Lies have cost us.

I have a strong suspicion its not about arms....we are talking about a $14 trillion defecit for america accumulated since the unconstitutional federal reserve, of which $2.3 is totally unaccounted for by the pentagon and $3 trillion to financial companies who created all the havoc in the first place.

Maybe it has to do with building 1,400 dumbs(deep underground military bunkers), of which at least 250 are in america, for safe harbor of themselves and their belongings of whatever is to come the next 10-30 years. Please take note I do not believe in the mayan prophecies of 21-12-12 but I do think they are trying to "prep us" for something big.

If you wanted to depopulate the planet of useless eaters and keep 10 to 20 percent as a slave force for the nwo would you do it above ground or below ground? Its not just stray comets and gamma ray bursts its also to hide from the patriots coming after you with ak-47s and .44 magnums...........

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I really think that a lot of the UFO mania today is being perpetuated by our enhanced abilities to record and communicate our observations. We all have good inexpensive cameras to take pictures of things we believe to be UFOs and the means to communicate our findings and opinions on electronic forums which can disseminate information at the speed-of-light. This abundance of data would certainly appear to most people to be a great surge in UFO evidence, and in a way it is. In another way the same instances of UFO experiences and sightings may have been always the same, it's only our new ability to propagate related words and images.I urge anyone interested in UFOs and aliens to read all the books and articles by John Keel and Jacques Vallee. They are available to read for free at “Scribd” online. The two I recommend are “Dimensions” by Vallee, and “The Cosmic Question: The Eighth Tower” by Keel. According to these authors' analyzes and perspectives, there's really nothing new concerning UFO/paranormal phenomenon (which may not be extraterrestrial) except the technological trappings and appearances which are periodically readjusted to fit the eras in which they manifest themselves. Both authors works are from a secular, objective viewpoint, with no religious biases and are well documented.
I've been into flying saucers since I was a kid in the '50s and during every "flap" of UFOs, the enthusiasts believed that finally the day has come and the government will have to disclose what they know. So far, they're keeping still and will probably always do so. I now believe the government may only know just about what the rest of us know: not a whole lot. But, I do hope I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DenseMass

Perhaps so but my compass quietly whispers not.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimalkin
I really think that a lot of the UFO mania today is being perpetuated by our enhanced abilities to record and communicate our observations. We all have good inexpensive cameras to take pictures of things we believe to be UFOs and the means to communicate our findings and opinions on electronic forums which can disseminate information at the speed-of-light. This abundance of data would certainly appear to most people to be a great surge in UFO evidence, and in a way it is.

This also rings true for a LOT of topics, not solely UFO's. All KINDS of news. A lot of people have this belief that things are far worse than they ever were (while some of it may be true), when in fact how much of that is directly attributable to simply hearing it. iReporters, ATS news, Joey's news of the month club, you get the idea.... you're right we're absolutely inundated with information and can't escape it. Meanwhile 30 years ago, by the time information reached everyone ears, it lost 3/4 of it's value.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I am a weather watcher and a star gazer. I've always looked up. The first decade of my life was in NYC. Never saw anything other than clouds and stars. Second and third decade on Long Island. Same thing. Now I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Surrounded north, south, east and west by military bases of every kind and I still have never seen anything other than what I expect to see. Oh except for comet Hale-Bopp which was totally awsome !!!!! I do not discount the probability that there are other intelligent lifeforms out there but during nearly 50 yers of observation I still have never seen anything.

What I meant was, it will be the ALIENS doing the disclosing, not us. I think THEY will decide when we should know, not our government.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You are so right.. And those Millions and Millions of prepared meals they are buying with our money, you can bet they go in those underground bases. Not for any survivors.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
This whole idea of disclosure is a real waste of time. It's stupid really. An oxymoron.

As if the governments of the world coming out and saying, "Yes, UFO's exist", is going to give this whole phenomena any more validity. And who's to say that they've divulged everything?

At this point in the evolution of the UFO phenomena, does our government coming out and finally acknowledging publicly that UFO's exist really mean anything? "Oh really, Unidentified Flying Objects are real?"

If you believe in the UFO phenomena already, then chances are you think the government (the US in particular) is covering it up in some way shape or form. You don't trust them. And regardless of what the government may or may not know is not going to have any influence on your beliefs at this point. Right? In fact the more they say they don't know the more you'll believe in it. (Funny how that works... and yet we can't wait for them to come out and sayUFO's are real...)

Many governments have already had "disclosure", yes? And ask yourself this, what has that done for anyone? Or UFOlogy? Have we really made any progress with this phenomena in the last 20 or so years? We're still asking ourselves the same damn questions, are we not?

Has any government come out and said that in fact, an extraterrestrial species has been visiting Earth and that they've been in contact with that government for some time now? (Uh, no, not that I know of.)

Will this supposed disclosure be any different. (Uh, probably not.)

Point is, the mere disclosure that UFO's are flying around in our skies is not disclosure of anything we don't already know or suspect. So it's not disclosure of anything!

There are things we can't always explain, hence the unidentified classification ... but it doesn't mean that these things are aliens visiting from another planet.

UFO's don't = aliens. (not yet anyway)

edit on 13-4-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

Perhaps when they say they want disclosure what they really mean is they want contact! I really dont care if the govt says they are real or not. I want to see them! That is all the disclosure I need.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Perhaps when they say they want disclosure what they really mean is they want contact! I really dont care if the govt says they are real or not. I want to see them! That is all the disclosure I need.

Maybe. What I think is more likely is it's a 50/25/25.

50% want contact, 25% want a reason to turn to their friends, forums, acquaintances, etc. and say I told you so, and the last 25% simply want another reason to deride the Government.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ET disclosure, is all about: [besides the ET's,] politics and religion. If President Obama, admits full ET disclosure, he will face a roller coaster ride, in Congressional investigations on the whole topic including the questioning of his Chiefs of Staff on the safety and security of the worlds people's on the present ET invasion.

I'm certain, that there will be some sort of panic, but the panic should be negligible. The ET revelation, will cause somewhat of an uproar, in all of the worlds established religions.

But, bless my heart, and hope to God, everything should turn into a ho-hum attitude on the whole ET topic, but it will also bring about a realization to alot of people here on Earth that we are not alone.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86
edit on 13-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What I meant was, it will be the ALIENS doing the disclosing, not us. I think THEY will decide when we should know, not our government.

I think so too. That is why I still keep looking.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
ET disclosure, is all about: [besides the ET's,] politics and religion. If President Obama, admits full ET disclosure, he will face a roller coaster ride, in Congressional investigations on the whole topic including the questioning of his Chiefs of Staff on the safety and security of the worlds people's on the present ET invasion.

I'm certain, that there will be some sort of panic, but the panic should be negligible. The ET revelation, will cause somewhat of an uproar, in all of the worlds established religions.

But, bless my heart, and hope to God, everything should turn into a ho-hum attitude on the whole ET topic, but it will also bring about a realization to alot of people here on Earth that we are not alone.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86
edit on 13-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

Good point. My own feelings are that for the religions of the world it should be a confirmation of the greatness of their chosen god. Look he created us and so very much more... I dont see the threat to religion but then again I am not a religious person so I may be missing a point or two.

edit on 13-4-2011 by karen61057 because: to reposition my post which got entangled in the original.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Do you believe in good aliens and bad aliens or do you believe they are all the same?

What about "The only good alien is a dead alien"?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

It's not about religion, When someone is Truly connected to The Creator / Father God in Their Heart... God's Spirit OverPower's any Fear! God is Love, God is Light, God is life! True Faith = Relationship. God's Word Must Be Rightly Divided = Proper Context = Being Led By The Holy Spirit! (not the natural mind of men)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Giant UFO Over Fukushima Power Plant [ Japan]
This is why the US Military shut down 13 Internet Websites in Japan. They didn't want us to see what the UFO were up to. Hope they can fix the plant and get rid of radiation

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Genesis 3:1 (The Serpent) Was Animated By Lucifer! [e] Serpent root meaning- seraph seraph (pl. seraphim; Hebrew: שְׂרָפִים śərāfîm, singular שָׂרָף śārāf; Latin: seraphi[m], singular seraph[us]; Greek: σεραφείμ) is a type of celestial being in Judaism and Christianity. Literally "burning ones", the word is normally a synonym for serpents when used in the Hebrew Bible, but they are mentioned in the Book of Isaiah as fiery six-winged beings attending on God. They appear again as celestial beings in an influential Hellenistic work, the Book of Enoch, and a little later in the Book of Revelation. They occupy the fifth of ten ranks of the hierarchy of angels [/e]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Its seems the elohim are trying to help us, while the corporate stooges and their minions in government go out of their way to supress the truth of the matter. I mean come on 60 years have passed since roswell, thousands of eye witness accounts, hundreds of whistleblowing testimonials, photos, videos, etc......yet we are here still discussing if ufos&aliens are real!

I think the only question is whose side the government is on? Are they still with the greys and reptillians or have they switched with the pleadians, arcturians, blondes and nordics??? Now that is the real question ladies and gentleman........

And the greys are not all that evil, they just needed some human dna to improve their dying species back home and some lodestar magnets. Its the draconian reptillians that are the scourge of the universe and should be eliminated at all costs. They are vampires!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join