It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
So, yet again, let me get this straight..?

He says that CA will be next after Japan, then says something about April 25...then he says Japan is next then CA and now he's saying CA again? WTF?

I dunno, all I know is, I cant wait to find out!

WTF + 2

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

I'm hoping he's full of crap because I live near Los Angeles, lol. Although, with the games he's been playing I wouldn't doubt it he was full of it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir

I'm hoping he's full of crap because I live near Los Angeles, lol. Although, with the games he's been playing I wouldn't doubt it he was full of it.

I feel pretty confident in saying what I'm about to say:

You're ok. It won't happen. If it does, I'll dispatch a chopper right to your door. Feel free and sleep easy now

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
First off the Bird is a dove.

Christian traditions, the dove is considered a symbol of divinity as it is the representation of the Christ. Also in ancient Christian lore the dove is considered a symbol for mother, specifically their virgin mother Mary.

Now I was interested in what this boy, yes boy had to say, in the beginning but he has too many indescrepencies in his so called predictions. His character is not of a trusting person. He is too cocky. Posting photos of how much money he wins or makes gambling. His so called wife lives in San Diego and looks no more than 23 years old. He is what 30 something or he says. These mind games he his playing on people are getting out of hand. Pretty soon his good luck guessing game is going to turn into bad luck...as soon as he stops producing correct dates (if yall payed attention he keeps changing them and deletes previous posts right before your eyes...he is a con man now, maybe not before but this fame has gotten to him. He is so deep in his own B.S. that he cannot keep a clear head so now it will all just turn into stories, lies, he wont be able to keep up. A lucky guess, inside info, cards, or whatever way he says he knows how what where when things will happen ....will become a heavy burden on him and he will not be able to keep up and face all those people who "worship" him, Yes worship, for those who do not have him as a friend you should see what some say about him,,,like he is god or some prophet...wait. hey, hmmmmm maybe umm NOT!

I guess there are more dumb sheeple than I originally thought. He cannot be trusted, not anymore. And yes I do have him as a friend but I have 2 FB accounts one is for silly games only oh and Mitchell used on my old comp. His page is full of spam and I can only imagine what else. But and thats a big BUT if this Ca thing does happen exactly as he says I will take a second look at him.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by controldiction

I guess there are more dumb sheeple than I originally thought.

Welcome to REAL enlightenment.

He cannot be trusted, not anymore.

The truth of the matter is, that there is no such phenomenon. Anyone that can't be trusted now, always couldn't be trusted...it all a matter of how long it took for others to see it.

But and thats a big BUT if this Ca thing does happen exactly as he says I will take a second look at him.

If this even is a PART of your mindset, then you are still one of the "dumb". If you take nothing else away from ATS, take this away from it...there is no seer, there is no prophet. There is no deck of cards that contain the secrets to tectonic anomalies.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No Not "dumb" as I said I do not trust the guy know nothing about him I am human and my curiosity will get the best of me so....I will read to see or hear more of how that boy got it right if he does. Just like you coming into these posts and reading to see what is next. Your human curiosity keeps coming back to watch and see how this also plays out, whether you believe or not. So does that mean you are dumb also? Sorry but being curious and reading and learning and conspiracy sights like ATS is not dumb. Sometimes we believe, sometime it is more exciting than going out and buying a Sci-fi book, sometimes the information can be helpful, sometimes we are just curious to know, sometimes I have a day off when the house is clean the laundry is done and I just want to chill. I do not watch TV I don't do drugs I do not party...I read and some of the best reading material is here. I enjoy it, I feel this place keeps me well informed on world and beyond matters.....so if curiosity is dumb then welcome to ATS my friend where the dumb hang out!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

so if curiosity is dumb then welcome to ATS my friend where the dumb hang out!

It is, and I am, and I have been dumb a long time

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Looks like Mitchell could not resist the money grab.....launches his own website called "beyondtopsecrets.com" no less. Pretty ballsy move if you ask me. Always about the money at the end of the day. It's a damn shame!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shillrus

I realize this guy is a fraud, i apologize for this thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I love how he has so many friend requests yet he accepted my request not even 24 hrs after I added him.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shillrus

When I saw that website....and the name...I was undone. This was a circus from the beginning but now its taking on overtones of the surreal, lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by McKey
If he sincerely knew when a huge quake was going to hit, why would he post on facebook of all places? That helps hardly ANYONE...sure he tried youtube and stuff but I'm sure there's a better way to get the word out, I doubt everyone in Japan has facebook, and even if they did I'm sure facebook is the last thing on people's minds right now...

How do you know that his source will not let him know till 11hrs prior? If he knew before that im sure he would warn everyone or he would be complicate in hundreds of thousands of deaths. I don't think many people could bare that guilt.

I have heard that Japan is due for another larger quake that will send half the island into the sea. Perhaps that why they are doing nothing to fix the nuke plant problems. I know Edgar Cayce predicted it for one. I also seen many videos from Japan of the earth floating on water although you didn't see any. Its pretty ominous to see the ground move like that after the quake is long done over with. I would not doubt it if the last big quake shook something lose like a sea shelf and the one half of the Island just slides in the sea.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

How do you know that his source will not let him know till 11hrs prior?

Please, enough already ok? I think it's pretty clear what and who he is/was and why he is doing all this.

What source is it you refer to by the way? A new deck of cards that somehow THIS time get things right?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

didn't you hear?
his new source of predictions are "hackers."
no more mention of the cards.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
haha, that beyondtopsecrets.com site is hilarious. It's beyond hilarious(pun intended). I love how he made one "prediction"(which he stole from other people, by the way), and that equals a 100% success rate. he couldn't even think of an original name for the site. He's obviously a kid trying to make money.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Apparently I was not kept in the loop on that one hahaha

Fan-effin-tastic..... Mitchell Coombes and the 8bitperbytebotnostication method will not only predict tectonic anomalies, but will also do spider solitaire and with a decent SLI or crossfire maybe do it all in 3-D...... this is impressive. Thaks for the heads up.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Although i do not believe the guy anymore, i'll just drop this in here for those that do.

A couple of minutes ago he said via facebook;

After extensive communication with my contacts I have been informed that there is going to be a deadly earthquake in Christchurch (Magnitude 7.1). My source informed me that this HAARP designed earthquake is IMMINENT. The exact date and time has not been revealed to me yet however I will provide a 104 hour warning as soon as I get the all-clear.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The Membership is free.
There is no charge to join.
I, for one, am interested to see what he has to say.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Although i do not believe the guy anymore, i'll just drop this in here for those that do.

A couple of minutes ago he said via facebook;

After extensive communication with my contacts I have been informed that there is going to be a deadly earthquake in Christchurch (Magnitude 7.1). My source informed me that this HAARP designed earthquake is IMMINENT. The exact date and time has not been revealed to me yet however I will provide a 104 hour warning as soon as I get the all-clear.

Of course there will be another major earthquake in ChristChurch. We are at 3 right now (Sept 4, Feb 22nd, June 13th) with apparently a new fault-line created there. Any joe schmo can predict another major quake for ChristChurch this year. Too late to be even slightly impressive.

If I predict a mega-quake for Japan after 10 mega-quakes have already happened in the span of 7 years, no one should be impressed.

I don't believe Coombes even predicted the March 11 mega-quake in Japan in advance in the first place.

We are still awaiting his imminent 11-hour countdown to the destruction of Japan and the clock-tower. Same kind of outcome here with the 104 hour warning for ChristChurch. Guaranteed.

Christ+Church = it's completely obvious to anyone why someone would pick ChristChurch earthquakes for their bogus Haarp claims, especially after 3 major quakes have already happened there, among the extreme numbers of smaller tremors.

At this moment in time, there is no place in the world better then a place called ChristChurch to make a stab at a bogus anti-religious Haarp quake prediction, as MC is doing.

Also Obama's assassination was predicted at least a year before Coombes decided to take the prediction as his own by a few that have garnered worthy amounts of attention on certain conspiracy websites in 2010 and 2011.

I hate to say it, but BEFORE Coombes, the questionable predictions for Japan, Christchurch, Obama's assasination, the great quake USA and ensuing global economic disaster came originally from: Once4all from GLP and from Duke Puntalangit predictions in 2010 and maybe off some of my material.

In early May or April, on my own thread I reiterated one of those predictions of Obama's assassination since my own dream pointed to the other persons Obama prophecy. I also stated in April that the ChristChurch earthquake was a major sign for future extreme quakes in connection with GF.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join