It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

Hiya, I have sent the Agkelos reading that you wanted a look at. I have been busy and tired. I will U2U you tomorrow nite with[MY reading for you.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi there,

This is a really interesting exercise and I'd like to know if it was okay to post a picture

Just checking

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Absolutely, pictures are posted on Sundays. We use the first one posted. If you have a picture you want to post for the next session this Sunday let us know and we'll go with yours

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Thankyou! I'll post it on Sunday

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sephrenia

Awesome Thanks

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

U2U. Reading sent.

Who all submitted a reading to you this week?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Im getting the Distinct impression that Someone is look for a certain type of person, with certain ability's and is using this forum at the moment to find out if any 'fit' the bill.

If one has or is beginning to manifest 'Gifts' ,
I would caution to keep them private ...
I feel (gut) that the new species that is blooming, will be crushed into the ground when found.

Just a paranoid thought........maybe.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

I wish I could say that you are just being paranoid. If that is the case, then I am too.

It is always in the back of my mind.

I have been a member here for 2 years, and I have only ever talked about little bits of my abilities and experiences here and there.

I wonder how many of us here on ATS are having very similar experiences, but not talking openly about them.

I have read a few threads where people have been looking for others who have had similar experiences to theirs. I do feel bad, but something , actually, a few things stop me from posting replies.

I'm surprised that I became active on this thread. But it's only a little psychometry exercise. I don't think it will grab anywhere near as much attention as some of the other threads on here.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

So, would you be interested in joining in and being one of our, much needed readers?

Or, if you are uncomfortable with that, we could still do with people going over results and giving us feedback.
It would actually be good to get opinions from those who are slightly removed, because they didn't read, nor were they the subject.

All and any constructive feedback on the thread would be helpful.

Have you had a read at some of the previous readings? What do you think?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the U2U's, finity, Maya. Agkelos.

I understand finity that you have a little more to add to your read.

Once I get that I will take some time to post a thoughtful reply here. There seems to be something in everyones reads so far that is pertinent.

The next couple of days may be too busy for me to be able to sit down and write everything out, but as soon as I am able I will post my interaction before Sunday.

Thanks all!!
edit on 11-5-2011 by Gibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

No rush for the results. I am hoping to discuss the last reading, with finity when we are both free and online at the same time. Maybe this evening, although it is difficult for me to stay up late. time zones. Well at least before friday.

To Everyone.....

I think it is best to get one set of results reviewed, before the next lot are posted.

I am really hoping more people will come in with their feedback, otherwise there really isn't as much gained from it as there could be...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This thread is fantastic, I subscibed so I can follow it. Keep up the good work finity and maya!! Maybe i'll post a pic later on down the road.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

Thank you, and looking forward to you joining in.

See my post above.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

U2U 2 sent, thanks for letting me send in the rest, I'll be curious to see how this experiment with reading went.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I'm ready when you are Maya

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

Thanks, hope to see you join in, the more the merrier

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hiya finity.

I'm here, but getting too tired to type.

How did you feel about the results of the last read...Agkelos. We were both seeing the guy strolling by from right to left in the picture. I got a good vibe from him though. You didn't. I think it was a relative saying Hello to him. Pretty sure actually.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

For me that definently confirms he was there. I don't know why he came across as burly to me. I"m not sure for the reasoning for this. It could simply be too many mitts in the oven so to say or we picked up 2 different vibes in time. Honestly I don't know, it would be awesome for this to be answered. Maybe as time goes by we'll be able have answer for this

I felt more connected to the first picture than the second one. I think for me it has to do with the history of the land and those past. I find it's easier for me to see those that are past. I don't have to wait on them, they just come across like it's a normal day/thing. I think a lot of it for me is my remote viewing, I can see the places and the images come. Kind of like when people describe the energy left in a house or a moment. My ability to remote view clicks the energy of a moment or place into gear.

What did you think of the session.

edit on 11-5-2011 by finitydream because: Added paragraph

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yes he was a fit enough looking man. Around 65 ish, maybe a bit older. Mop of grey/white hair. We should both go back and look at Agkelos result post. I can't remember exactly what you said.

Burly, do you mean well built? I think you said you thought he hanged himself???

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Yeah he seemed moody and I felt like the man hanged himself. He wasn't fat was older but he was built and moody- burly...lol I saw him in overalls

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join