It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

pesn.com

If verified this technology could suddenly leap mankind forward to an age of space exploration beyond that of Star Trek. This technology is claimed to offer not only faster than light travel, but almost instant space travel. Theoretically, a craft could travel to the nearest star system (4.2 light years away) in seconds! Of course this technology offers benefits inside of a planetary atmosphere. A craft utilizing this technology would not come into physical contact with air due to the powerful magnetic field around the craft. This would eliminate drag and prevent sonic booms. It is also claime
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Could it be true? I would love to believe so, but hold bluntly sceptical. I'm not particularly familiar with this source, but the few encounters I have had add even further to my scepticism.

I'm certainly no physicist, as I cannot articulate the immense math or even accepted terminology, though I can say I do have visualizations I wish I could put into words and numbers and this perhaps pseudo explanation plays well with my visualization. Perhaps we're both just itching to write similar science fiction screenplays.

There certainly is a glaring issue with attaching propellers, which use air, to a device that produces a bubble shield against all matter and uses magnetism to navigate, or maybe this was a prototype that didn't have the magnetic propulsion yet working

pesn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 8-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There were sighting over there and whos to say they havent reversed eng. as well?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Flying saucers are real. I saw one with my own eyes. I know personally that this is 100% fact. I saw it in 1999.

My first ATS thread ever was basically a terrible grammar/spelling/writing example where I explained my sightings in detail.

This guy didn't invent it.

The technology has existed for a very long time apparently. Probably longer than any of us have been alive.

Look back into history. There are reports of disk shaped craft for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
you people will believe anything tell me i'm wrong.

the technology you people are speaking of it decades away.

as to the images on that website well to me its looks like the dragonfly helicopter and the few other dozen that have been made by the us and canada and other countries in the world.

www.draganfly.com...

i am a skeptic on this and i will believe it when i see it over my house.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So they mastered this but can't do much else!

Sounds fishy to me!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
if iran has such technology then roll over the us,uk and israel as there is a new sheriff in town.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
So they mastered this but can't do much else!

Sounds fishy to me!

It's a state secret...

Leaked Iranian UFO pics.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24b32882e96c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You know it's hard to beleive because it is Iran....

I think it would be a nice due slap in the face for the west though if it's true...

I will say though.. It is usually just one man out of us all that comes up with that one innovative step the rest of us missed.. I cannot discredit the scientist that produced (and came forward with) this technology if it indeed does exist...
edit on 8-4-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Covering up the truth about the flying saucer has been one of the biggest most important goals for the "shadow government".

They will not let anyone have it.

If you could get a hold of a flying disk, you would suddenly be FREE finally. You could leave Earth and never pay taxes again, and go do anything you wanted to do without any oversight.

Also, there is a very high probability that whatever power generation - propulsion system that is employed within these craft is the central biggest secret of all. It would give us nearly unlimited ultra-cheap energy. We would no longer be dependent upon the Corporations for our power.

This would basically destroy any grip the elites have on society. It would free us.

The flying saucer is obviously the biggest deal ever.
I did not realize that until I actually saw one with my own eyes.

You know what I said when I saw it fly over? Well, after the cuss words?
I said something like "OMG Those are REAL??"
And I felt guilty and realized I had been looking at people who talked about UFOs as idiots when in reality it was me who was the idiot. Apparently these things are real. So it makes perfect sense why millions of people report seeing them.

It never landed or anything so I don't know who piloted the thing. All I know is that it's totally real.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

if you could get ahold of a flyer saucer where you going to go? the moon? mars? where?

its not like there mapquest or google "solar system" or "galaxy" universe"

altho i'd love to get my hands on one and start my very own little planet where "no liberals are allowed"

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

Hmm. I'd like to believe it too - especially since he claims the technology was shared with the USA, Iran, Russia, NASA and everyone.

This technology has been shared with various nations including the USA, Iran, and Russia. NASA and other space agencies have been given all the information about the technology. It is claimed the technology is now being scaled up, but Keshe states he cannot talk about the details.

The goal of the Keshe Foundation is to open up a university in which students from around the world would spend six years learning about the technology, building systems, and going back to their home country to teach others. This would make sure all nations have access to the technology. By 2015 the foundation also plans to have a full scale craft that would allow tourists to visit the moon.

There are only three options here. Keshe has produced a breakthrough technolology that holds the potential to change our world, he is an absolute liar, or he is delusional. There is nothing in between these possibilities. Either his claims are true or they are not. Tons of lift from a ten kilogram device cannot be a measurement error.

edit on 8/4/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i am a skeptic on this and i will believe it when i see it over my house.

That's exactly what I used to say all the time.

"I won't believe in UFOs or Ghosts until I see one myself".

Guess what?

I know that BOTH UFOs and Ghosts are totally real now. I seen em!!!

Also, somehow, even though it doesn't make logical sense in any shape or form, shadow people things are real too. I saw one. Talk about confusing. I was too confused to even be scared.

Just be patient. Be skeptical all you want, that's fine.

But when you finally see one of these things yourself in real life. Holy Cow! You are gonna flip.
It's actually one of the most awesome experiences you could ever have (seeing the TRUTH finally).

And then you will remember "Oh yeah that guy told me about this on ATS that one time!" Or something like that

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
There were sighting over there and whos to say they havent reversed eng. as well?

One needs to grasp the reality that UFO or saucers are and always have been man made. This is a fact.

Except for those really cool ones painted in religious art long ago

edit on 8-4-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

If verified this technology could suddenly leap mankind forward to an age of space exploration beyond that of Star Trek. This technology is claimed to offer not only faster than light travel, but almost instant space travel. Theoretically, a craft could travel to the nearest star system (4.2 light years away) in seconds!

This technology?!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed8dcfcfb32b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

i posted the website that sells those you can have your very own for 10 to 20k

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have no idea what this guy is smoking, but I would like to try just a little.

Seriously, a magnetic field would have to be VERY enormous to have any real effects in free space.

The field strength declines proportional to distance, so just how could a human body withstand the power needed to even interact with the moon as close as it is?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wait. Is that what they are claiming to have ?

A UAV?

It's not shaped like a disk - saucer in any way.

What gives? Someone is BSing here lol.

There is no relation between a UAV with rotors and a freaking flying saucer.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
IF and that's a big IF, Iran "actually had" advanced technology like that. Then Iran would be invaded by every single world power. Because it would upset the balance of power.

Very simply no country could afford to have a terrorist nation with freaking alien like technology.

However this does bring up the interesting thought that Iran has been threatening to release this technology in defiance of the status quo. And maybe this is the real reason why we were threatening to invade Iran.

And let me make this perfectly clear. Iran is of no real threat to the USA. We have the firepower to level Iran and turn it into a vast sea of glass. However something like this would be considered a threat.

And then it makes you wonder if this technology is real and if most countries on the planet have access to this tech. Either through direct sharing or espionage. Then you gotta wonder are all countries lying to their people.

It's a deep rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Wait. Is that what they are claiming to have ?

A UAV?

No it seemed that you missed reading the first post in this tread and commented on a picture posted as a joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join