It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I've been looking in to some proof for this argument. Do you have any links you could post so I could read some good articles?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
In regards to the US rolling over or him having provided "US" this technology I would be more inclined to believe we've had this technology for a while, so did he share it with somebody on our side that wasn't already privy to this tech, or was it our guys pretending to not have it in order to obtain proof as to if they really had it.

That is, of course, if what he says is true.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well if this type of technology exists...which I truly believe it exists and has for many, many years, then Iran is just the first to leak it. I think the US has it and has been experimenting with it for a while. While many people associate UFO's with little green men, I think its us or another country.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This technology sounds too good to be true so iam calling BS.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This will go no further than what your reading here because big oil wants to get all the money it can before presenting this technology to the world, sorry.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
There were sighting over there and whos to say they havent reversed eng. as well?

One needs to grasp the reality that UFO or saucers are and always have been man made. This is a fact.

Except for those really cool ones painted in religious art long ago

Yeah... I was wondering about how Humans were creating those craft from thousands of years ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

Could well be the conundrum - because then it could exist, disappear, and get further dismissed as bogus even if it were true.

Our species really needs to learn the value of truth. I could imagine a world without lies...and then I would become a liar and take it over.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm calling BS on this one
or at least this article anyway.

If you think Iran is just so
gracious that it's gonna share
this type tech with the US
then you have truly lost ur
mind.

If they give it to the US, then it
will be passed on to Israel
and Iran would not stand for that.

Like I said ...... BS.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
IF and that's a big IF, Iran "actually had" advanced technology like that. Then Iran would be invaded by every single world power. Because it would upset the balance of power.

No - it wouldn't. Because he claims the technology was shared with the USA, Iran, Russia, NASA and everyone.

This technology has been shared with various nations including the USA, Iran, and Russia. NASA and other space agencies have been given all the information about the technology. It is claimed the technology is now being scaled up, but Keshe states he cannot talk about the details.

And then it makes you wonder if this technology is real and if most countries on the planet have access to this tech. Either through direct sharing or espionage. Then you gotta wonder are all countries lying to their people.

It's a deep rabbit hole.

IF he really shared the technology with everyone - then, who really has it now? What do they plan to do with it? Besides make HUGE profits?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Wait. Is that what they are claiming to have ?

A UAV?

No it seemed that you missed reading the first post in this tread and commented on a picture posted as a joke.

It was a half-joke, well maybe a quarter-joke. The picture that I posted is one that was attached to an article by ISNA.ir to illustrate what it is.

The flying saucer (cuadrotour) called "Saturn" (Zohal in Persian) was unveiled in the exhibition of strategic technologies with the presence of Islamic Revolution Commander-in-Chief Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei.

The device belonging to the new generation of vertical flyers is designed for aerial photography.

It is equipped with autopilot, image stabilizer and GPS and has a separate system for aerial recording with FULL HD quality as well as another system for aerial photography with 10 megapixel capability which can be sent and recorded simultaneously.

www.isna.ir...

FULL HD quality!

It's nothing even remotely interesting. They’ve built a UAV with a camera on it, an Iranian UAV at that. Have you seen their other ones?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
No - it wouldn't. Because he claims the technology was shared with the USA, Iran, Russia, NASA and everyone.

I think you missed the part regarding the option that even though we, et al, have such technology it still poses a threat because we want such tech suppressed, not released.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It is more believable when it comes from Hollywood, rather than some otherwoods.

I don't believe such sighting have any credibility, but non the less have a meaning, that is my take on this news.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
you people will believe anything tell me i'm wrong.

While there are some around here as such I think you're mistaking consideration for blind faith, and many are stating skeptical consideration.

the technology you people are speaking of it decades away.

Maybe, maybe not. Are you unaware of what forum you are in?

as to the images on that website well to me its looks like the dragonfly helicopter and the few other dozen that have been made by the us and canada and other countries in the world.

www.draganfly.com...

That part is quite amusing!

i am a skeptic on this and i will believe it when i see it over my house.

Such is what many require. Perhaps there will soon be a great awakening. Not to sound like a pessimist, but one shouldn't hold their breath for any such improvement upon society in the short term. But we should still strive for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

lol man people are free to believe whatever they wish i didn't go so far you and the others are wrong

i am just saying i need proof real physical tangible proof other than a website or a video or any article.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
So they mastered this but can't do much else!

Sounds fishy to me!

You all want proof that this story that iran has a "flying saucer" that can go to the next star is BS?

Israel still exists.

The U.S. still exists.

End of story ...

edit on 4/8/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

thats all we need is radical islamic extremism in space
edit on 8-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

its not like there mapquest or google "solar system" or "galaxy" universe"

Not so fast my friend ...

Google Mars

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If they did have this tech... then who says they have advanced weaponry to wipe out a country?
I could be wrong

edit on 8-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

oops i stand corrected thanks for showing me the error of my ways

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

oops i stand corrected thanks for showing me the error of my ways

Sorry to be off topic, but this is way cool. I just downloaded Google Earth 6 and it also lets you but a 3D globe of Mars on your screen that you can rotate any way you want and then zoom in on any place you want to see up close - like the "face on Mars".

OK, now I'm ready for my saucer, as I have some places picked out on Mars that I want to go check out.
edit on 4/8/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join