It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Here is proof Keshe is a fraud.
On his website he mentions an Overmeier as having seen one of his reactors. i sent him an e mail. This is his reply
Website is www.keshefoundation.com... .

I only verified the consistency of the theory presented by Mr. Keshe and this on basis of a reduced number of papers and drawings he submitted to me.
I never saw or got detailed calculations, detailed drawings or the complete fusion reactor working.
Soory that I can help you further on ; it's up to you to verify if he has finally built a model of a fusion reactor.
Kind regards,

Marc Van Overmeire

Dear Mr Kumaran Sanmugathasan,

The theory is not new but is the basis of nuclear fusion.
However to convert this theory into a practical working reactor is something else.
Since beginning of the 80s scientist are working on this kind of reactors.
The construction of a operational fusion reactor was launched some 3 years ago in the framework of the ITER project (Cadarache, France) with an operational and safe reactor in twenty to thirty years (hopefully ?)
In the case of the Keshe reactor, I have not seen yet a detailed calculation nor a working prototype reactor.
Regards,

Marc Van Overmeire

Mr Overmeier says he never saw a completed reactor as Keshe says.

Just ask him for the report I wrote . In this report, which was only dealing with the first part namely fusion, it was never stated that he made a working prototype.I never wrote a report for an aerospace company with respect to his findings.And I never analysed his extensions to other application fields.

So you see Mr Keshe never built the reactor. No university has built his reactor as claimed. it is a fraud. i have nothing against keshe.
Believe me i want what he says to be true. But the fact is extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Another thing Keshes work has nothing to do with Tesla. Tesla was a truly great man. He was tapping the aether. Keshe theory is nothing about that. Until he provides proof I am afraid Keshe is a fraud.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Even if this was true I don't know how the human body would react to travelling this way.

Wouldn't want to be opening a window

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kazan

Keshe is a fraud. Simple fact. He promised to demonstrate his technology in 2010. Why didnt he? It proves he is a fraud. Fraud. NO reply from Sanaka. Dont give money to this islamist Keshe. It will eventually be used against the West. He studied in the West then handed over the technology to the enemy the Iranians. I wrote to the iranian space agency. Even they havent heard of this man.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Samaka you are obviously one of keshes cronies. If Keshe had developed this technology as he said in Iran. I am sure the Iranians would never have let him leave the country to give the technology to USA and Belgium. I believe in UFOs and also that USA Britain and Russia have advanced craft similar to what Keshe is saying. But Keshe is a disinformation agent. A man set up maybe by the governments to keep the public from the true inventors. Iran has no flying saucer technology. that country is incapable of producing anything that advanced. This Keshe man has been perpetrating this scam for over two years now. First he sold tickets to a demonstration and he tried to sell me his garbage book by e mailing me. I went to his forum and asked for a video and he got aggressive with me. I know a few free energy antigravity people and they are not at all like Keshe. They are nice people. Keshe is a lunatic. Dont buy his book or his generator. that is his latest scam. Only an idiot will put down money on a generator that will be delivered in 2012.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Samaka I challenged you once. Where is the proof that Keshe has done what he says he has done? Where are videos of the lift? Where are the people who have seen the device levitating? Have you seen it Samaka or are you one of keshe scam cronies? Tell Keshe to prove himself then we can talk.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Iran can't even take their own crude oil and turn it into gasoline.

They can't build an airplane. They have no military. The 1 Navy ship they recently showed a picture of that they made all by themselves....wouldn't even be comparable to our Coast Guard ships.

Only thing Iran can make by itself without outside help is a turd.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Beam me up Scotty and take us to warp speed.
Ey ey Captain.
Why we not moving Scotty, give her more power.
Ey Captain I gave it all she got. She cant take much more Captain.

Its a great article. Just imagen starships flying around.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Samaka Keshe is BS. Come up with some more evidence. You have no reasonable comment to add. Loser. Keshe is a fraud.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Keshe is a scam no doubt. he was raising a hue and cry that he would demonstrate his generator on November 26th 2011. It turns out he never did demonstrate the device. He claimed the police came and sealed the device and took it. It is a lie. Dont buy anything from this man. He is a fraud. Website is translate.google.lk...://www.wanttoknow.nl/wetenschap/energie/keshe-in-het-evoluon-een-verslag/&ei=rt3WTpznH4_JrAfZnu 28Dg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDEQ7gEwBDha&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkeshe%2BElektor%2Blive%2B2011%26start%3D90%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1 024%26bih%3D582%26prmd%3Dimvns . It proves he is a fraud. Dont waste your money on his generators. They are illegal. The guy is running a phony business.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join