It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nefarious

Originally posted by soficrow
No - it wouldn't. Because he claims the technology was shared with the USA, Iran, Russia, NASA and everyone.

I think you missed the part regarding the option that even though we, et al, have such technology it still poses a threat because we want such tech suppressed, not released.

Nope - didn't miss it. Quoted it and gave you a thumbs up.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think iranian scientist maybe rediscovered some sort of hidden principle that makes possible such technology, The US may already know about this but never let it public. who knows, as long as this tech is used for peaceful purposes it's Ok for me.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

If true, its most likely to do with Ancient Tech finally being used... or from a UFO crash .... just needed someone here to figure out how it all works....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Flying saucers are real. I saw one with my own eyes. I know personally that this is 100% fact. I saw it in 1999.

My first ATS thread ever was basically a terrible grammar/spelling/writing example where I explained my sightings in detail.

This guy didn't invent it.

The technology has existed for a very long time apparently. Probably longer than any of us have been alive.

Look back into history. There are reports of disk shaped craft for a very long time.

I am also 99% sure they exist..just too many eye witness reports, strange photos, videos, etc

All they have to do is cloak and un-cloak at will and everyone will think its a hallucination effect by the PTB to trick people. The philadelphia experiment done on the US Eldridge destroyer back in the 60s(if I remember correctly) proved you could electro-magnetically dissapear and reappear somewhere else aka teleportation.

Bob Lazar, an officially unrecognised usa scientist has spoken of reverse-enginereed craft about a decade ago but few people take him seriously. They do not seem to realise how serious governments take this-classified much higher than nuclear technology. Bob said his majestic clearance(MAJIC) was 38 levels above a Q clearance.

But to be blunt, I seriously doubt Iran has developed anything that resembles a spacecraft. They can't even develop nuclear weapons thanks to president ahmadinejads incessant ramblings of how israel needs to be wiped off the earth. They don't deserve any technology in my opinion until they get their act straight and stop taking religion so damm seriously!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I'm calling BS on this one
or at least this article anyway.

If you think Iran is just so
gracious that it's gonna share
this type tech with the US
then you have truly lost ur
mind.

If they give it to the US, then it
will be passed on to Israel
and Iran would not stand for that.

you are absolutely right, i call bs also. They scared we have the tech, and we do and are using it now. They throw the propaganda out to scare U.S.A. I say bs. Cain't touch this, break it down. If i could play music to this this is what i would play. Yes, Ufo tech is here, and his statement using other planets magnetic forces to push off of is true. Sure, the machine uses magnetic forces, plasma, but the big push comes from the planets. Ufo tech. To control the mass. My theory based on observations. That is all i will say.

Like I said ...... BS.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Just a small correction for you. The Philadelphia Experiment happened in 1943 supposedly.
It was also known as Project Rainbow.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If i had that kind of tech, i would take a harem of wimen off to another planet and create a whole new world with a whole new set of rules. Rules of freedom and not oppression on any level. Who knows, maybe people missing around here are abductees sent off to another world and some of that tech is used to send them there. As far as Iran had that tech, that seems scarey to me. Besides, long before this article and area 51, there have been ships like this. Who knows, maybe they caught a ufo ship too and back engineered it. It is possible, you know. I immagine E.T has been around and crashed somewhere else. I do not dissreguard that one bit, but The article in mention, i call bs.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Covering up the truth about the flying saucer has been one of the biggest most important goals for the "shadow government".

They will not let anyone have it.

If you could get a hold of a flying disk, you would suddenly be FREE finally. You could leave Earth and never pay taxes again, and go do anything you wanted to do without any oversight.

And how many people would abandon everything they owned and their family and friends, to go explore the universe with so many unknown variables and possible hazards? You could be shot to pieces just after leaving earth by greys, reptillians, pleadians or a host of other aliens......

I think not revealing ufos are real, without necessarily revealing all the technology to protect our current known technology, hides malice on their part because I cannot think of many good excuses. They say to protect "the establishment"? To protect religion? Who the hell would want to believe in make-believe religions if it was made known they were all severly flawed from the beginning?

They don't want to protect us because they want to control and destroy us. For example we all know nuclear technology exists yet the establishment does not give away the secrets. This is a sound arguement that I buy but not with ufo technology.

Also, there is a very high probability that whatever power generation - propulsion system that is employed within these craft is the central biggest secret of all. It would give us nearly unlimited ultra-cheap energy. We would no longer be dependent upon the Corporations for our power.

This would basically destroy any grip the elites have on society. It would free us.

It could free us in the long run but it is not easy to abandon gasoline/diesel engines for anti-matter and zero-based energy in the short run. Lots of new prototypes need to be developed and society needs to adjust gradually.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by centurion1211

thats all we need is radical islamic extremism in space
edit on 8-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Could be worse

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

the irony with that video

adolf hitler visited iran back in the 30s soon after they changed their name to iran

in arabic iran means aryan iran is the ancient homeland of the master race the germans.

so either way radical islam or nazis in space same thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

thats all we need is radical islamic extremism in space
edit on 8-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

...altho i'd love to get my hands on one and start my very own little planet where "no liberals are allowed"

Extremism in space... I see your point.

edit on 8-4-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

dont think you did i want to leave and let the idiots fight among themselves

like out of sight out of mind.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

i don't see how that's worse :S Islamic radical fundamentalists are much worse they only destroy and kill
the nazi's created so much technology that some of it is still highly classified even the apollo landing couldn't have been done in the 60s if former SSer werner von braun. Nuclear bombs and power ?? yes runaway nazi's whom didn't like the way it wend down in germany and they fled to US where they helped bringing down there former leader.
The design of the b2 bomber is based on a german design by horton .
The worlds technology level wouldn't be as high as it is if it wasn't for the nazi's from ww2 even after the war the scientist who where taken by USA and russia where helping forward technological advance.

I haven't seen radical islamic terrorist create a thing which benifits mankind. the arab world was smart before islam got hold of it .. persia and before that sumeria / mesopotamia with the great liberia of alexandria ect. after that it all went down the drain and people allways say we are the inventors of great things and that its thanks for islam but all they call up was made and invented before islam came to be.

More now on topic ..
If iranians have made such a device they have not done it on there own because the state of science and technology in iran to begin with . all technology they have are designed by usa , russia and china and where changed or adepted for there use. iranians have obtained classified information from undisclosable and not yet not known sources. if they could made this they had blue prints from somewhere or they have found a device of alien origin if they stargate theory is real

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I feel like this Iran saucer thing is part of all this New World Order theatrics... this antigravity and free energy tech is the reason for the New World Order IMO. This tech is too dangerous and economically disruptive in their eyes to let everyone have it.. I think somehting will come out of this like a zero point bomb or antimatter bomb and someone is going to get "nuked" either the middle east or in the US or Europe or all of the above.. this will "force" the goverment to institute a kind of martial law and our lives will essentially become what flying was after 9-11 - a national security concern... that was a small scale version of the whole thing. 9-11 also ensures we won't be getting flying cars as well...
edit on 8-4-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sorry to go off topic, but I just have to say this forum rocks. When we discuss our differences with minimal attack anyway.

Where else could a poster try to blanket his entire opposition into a fallacy using the term liberal and then so accurately put Nazi's and extremist muslims into perspective.

We could all use more practice avoiding fallacies, btw - myself included.

Now back to the dream of getting off this insane asylum

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Why extremist moslems will never go into space:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

my bad man i wasnt trying to take this thread political its just i have many reasons id like to get off this 3rd rock from the sun....

i have problems with some people you and the posters in thread not being one of them

the one thing i think we can all agree on is some people should not go into space.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

why not. look at the bright side. It is so vast out there that if they had the tech, they could find a planet of thier own liking and we could be so far away on our own planet. To each their own way. Everyone happy and you won't ever see them again. I would be a modern day explorer. To boldly go where no man has gone before. I would have a harem of wimen on my ship and populate a new world where everyone was free. I would love to build, a ship like that,,, hmmm maybe i still can. Anyways, who knows maybe iran found a crashed ship somewhere and back engineered it. If so, good. Go find a planet somewhere and populate it, we both will be happy. I highly doubt, tho that they did. I really don't think that they have the schools to teach them, but i sure they send some children to school somewhere else to learn. From what i read in the article, no way.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If this guy didn't invent this tech as he is saying he is a genius because the only way to disprove him would be to admit it was reverse egineered. I hope they actually do alot of work with this public!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Quadrotors on wiki - en.wikipedia.org...

And a video of a little one - blog.makezine.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join