It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe Creation is factually accurate – The Reality!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And that proves what?
Didn't answer my three questions.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Wow,so we have only known about the water cycle since 2005?

No of course not – but comparing to the time when the Bible writers knew of these phenomena – it’s recent. DO a google when it was learned.

Side Note:
The Book of Job was written c. 1473 B.C.E. while the Book of Isaiah was written around or after 732 B.C.E.

I have three questions.

1) Who or what is God?

“That they may know that thou alone, whose name is Jehovah [YHWH], Art the Most High over all the earth.” – Psalm 83:18 ASV/KJV.

Note:
some refer to him as Yahweh/Yehuwah.

As to what is God?

“God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth.”” (John 4:24)

2) How old is the universe and the Earth?

Here’s what I said in the OP if you did not read it.

#Note: The Bible itself does not set any such time limit on the days of creation. Based on known scientific… facts the earth is around 4byo and the universe around 13byo (for now – might change). Gen. 1:1 does not disagree with the established facts. But the 6000 to 10000 year old earth does not fit these well known facts…”

3) Are we the only intelligent beings in the universe made in God's likeness?

No.

Notice:

“And I saw, and I heard a voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders, and the number of them was myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands,” (Revelation 5:11)

“What is mortal man that you keep him in mind, And the son of earthling man that you take care of him? 5 You also proceeded to make him a little less than godlike ones, And with glory and splendor you then crowned him.” (Psalm 8:4-5)

“But a certain witness has given proof somewhere, saying: “What is man that you keep him in mind, or [the] son of man that you take care of him? 7 You made him a little lower than angels; with glory and honor you crowned him, and appointed him over the works of your hands. 8 All things you subjected under his feet.” For in that he subjected all things to him [God] left nothing that is not subject to him. Now, though, we do not yet see all things in subjection to him; 9 but we behold Jesus, who has been made a little lower than angels, crowned with glory and honor for having suffered death, that he by God’s undeserved kindness might taste death for every [man].” (Hebrews 2:6-9)

“On account of this I bend my knees to the Father, 15 to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name,” (Ephesians 3:14-15)

“. . .There was a stream of fire flowing and going out from before him. There were a thousand thousands that kept ministering to him, and ten thousand times ten thousand that kept standing right before him. The Court took its seat, and there were books that were opened.” (Daniel 7:10)

Btw – the heavenly family is well organized:

First is God
Below him is his Son Jesus Christ (The Archangel / Chief Angel)

Followed by Cherubs

(one of them turned bad and came to known as Satan the Devil)

Followed by Seraphs

Followed by Angels

(some of these angels turned bad and came to be known as demons)

So we're not alone in the universe.

Ty,
edmc2

edit on 28-4-2011 by edmc^2 because: arc- arch

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by edmc^2

“All the winter torrents are going forth to the sea, yet the sea itself is not full. To the place where the winter torrents are going forth, there they are returning so as to go forth.” (Ecclesiastes 1:7)

“27 For he draws up the drops of water; They filter as rain for his mist, 28 So that the clouds trickle, They drip upon mankind abundantly. 29 Indeed, who can understand the cloud layers,. . .” (Job 36:27-29)

So basically you're claiming god is condensation and evaporation.

You know what MrXYZ – you might have point there. But of course NOT, don’t be silly. Job was merely attributing these phenomena to God since he created nature and the laws that govern it.

ty,

edmc2
edit on 28-4-2011 by edmc^2 because: move quote

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

And your proof of that is? Can't be the bible...because it's neither objective nor infallible.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by edmc^2

And your proof of that is? Can't be the bible...because it's neither objective nor infallible.

huh??

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

First off I'm sorry but I am not in the choir but Faith2011 is.

Here is a short creation story from Southern Nigeria.

Ekoi
In the beginning there were two gods, Obassi Osaw and Obassi Nsi. The two gods created everything together. Then Obassi Osaw decided to live in the sky and Obassi Nsi decided to live on the earth. The god in the sky gives light and moisture, but also brings drought and storms. The god of the earth nurtures, and takes the people back to him when they die. One day long ago Obassi Osaw made a man and a woman, and placed them upon the earth. They knew nothing so Obassi Nsi taught them about planting and hunting to get food.

These two gods created everything together. If they created everything then that means that before that moment there was nothing so this obviously is talking about the big bang.

Of course I think this and the bible are wrong because before the big bang there was the big crunch which would have been something. I don't know if it's true but it is a theory.

As for the fine gauze:
Galaxy survey casts doubt on cold dark matter

The team believes that their discovery could mean that cold dark matter — an invisible substance that some astrophysicists have invoked to explain the formation and motion of galaxies — does not exist.

I'm not sure but I think the pic you posted is an artists rendition of dark matter. I can't seem to find anything that shows anything similar stating this is a real photo. So again I must say that this is not a proven fact.
edit on 28-4-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thank you for answering my questions.
Now,Homo Sapiens have been around about 200,000 years.
Is it not possible that one of them noticed a puddle dry up,then when it rained the puddle filled back up.
Then at some time deduced that the water went to the skies and fell back down again?
We discovered fire then and how to harness it's power then,so I think we were smart enough then
to observe nature and learn how things worked.

God is a spirit that I must worship in spirit and in truth.
My God does not require me to worship.I only respect him.

And out of all the beings out in the universe,out of all the trillions of stars and planets,some older,some younger,we are at the bottom of the pile.

We are the lowest of the low,and we need to worship all the rest of the possible billions of intelligent beings out there.

Maybe God had more than one son and he sent all those sons to each civilization out there to spread the same word to them.
Ours is but one story in the vast library of the universe.

But ,what do I know.I don't read the bible.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

A UNION OF GENESIS 1:1 AND JOHN 1:1

The number 37 is the number upon which this article is based. It is unequivocally the principal number of God, His signature, His confirmation, and the basis of His maths lesson. The number 37 is bi-figurate being both the 2nd star or hexagram and the 3rd centred hexagon. This article deals with the 37th terms of various polygonal numbers and a table below gives the 37th terms for the first ten polygonal and centred polygonal numbers. God is a God of order and an understanding of these order numbers is key because maths textbooks don’t give the correct information! For this reason a brief explanation on the formation of polygonal numbers is also given at the end of this article.

In the Bible there are two verses, and only two, that begin ‘In the beginning …’. The first is Genesis 1:1 and the second John 1:1. The gematria of Genesis 1:1 is 2,701 and this number is both the 37th hexagonal and 73rd triangular number. The gematria of John 1:1 is 3,627, itself not a particularly interesting number other than that it can be expressed as the product of two digitally reflective numbers 39 x 93, as can Genesis 1:1 as 37 x 73. However, a union of Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 has a gematria of 6,328 and this figure is the 112th triangular number. Therefore, from a geometric point of view John 1:1 is a trapezium that sits under the Genesis 1:1 triangle. Of great significance is the fact that the number 112, the order number of the triangle, is the Hebrew gematria of JEHOVAH-ELOHIM or LORD God. The value of the triangle 6,328 in ascending digits or as an anagram is 2368, the Greek gematria of JESUS CHRIST. This article expresses the geometric wonders of the triangle formed by this union and shows how the supernatural design of the Word of God is endorsed by the Creator’s signature.

The Amazing Geometry of the Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 Triangle

The 112th triangle 6,328 can be geometrically and symmetrically split into three 37th triangles with the 37th centred hexagon at the centre. The triangle is the 37th centred nonagonal number and can be segmented at the 37th triangular number and at the 37th hexagonal number. The middle segment is equal to 37 times the 37th composite number. The perimeter of the triangle is equal to 9 (nona-) x 37. The perimeter of the centred hexagon is equal to 6 (hexa-) x 37. Two of these triangles overlaid produce the 37th hexagram or star. The count from the apex to the centre minus the count of the centred hexagon to the same central spot is equal to the 37th triangle. The first count is the 37th centred square number and the second count is the 37th centred triangle number. The count from the base of the triangle to the centre minus the count from the apex to the centre is again the 37th triangle. The first count is the 37th centred pentagonal number and the second count the 37th centred square. The trapezium enclosed within the perimeter of the third segment is the 37th heptagonal number. The irregular pentagon formed by removing the two 37th triangles at the base is the 37th centred heptagonal number. The middle segment can be split geometrically into three equal triangles that are the first triangular multiples of 37. The amalgamation of the middle inverted triangle and the top 37th triangle forms the 37th square. The trapezium formed by two triangles in the middle segment and the top 37th triangle is the 37th pentagonal number. The trapezium formed by removing the top 37th triangle is the 37th centred octagonal number. The middle triangle of the middle segment and the trapezium enclosed within the perimeter of the third segment is the 37th octagonal number. The two outer triangles of the middle segment and the trapezium enclosed within the perimeter of the third segment is the 37th nonagonal number. The trapezium formed from the 37th to the 73rd row is the 37th pentagonal number. Thus the 37th terms of the first seven polygonal and the first seven centred polygonal numbers can all be geometrically represented on the Genesis 1:1/John 1:1 triangle.

The Triangle

The Triangle is the 112th triangular number 6328 and 112 is the value of Jehovah-Elohim (LORD God) and 6328 in ascending digits is 2368, the value of Jesus Christ. 6328 is the 5504th composite number and 5504 is equal to 8 x 688, the latter figure being the first value of Jesus in the New Testament. 5504 is also equal to 64 x 86, the latter figure being the first value of God in the Old Testament.

The perimeter of the triangle is equal to the string of prime numbers to 37 when clustered:

1 2 3 5 7 11 13 17 19 23 29 31 37 forms the string 123571113171923293137 and 123 + 571 + 113 + 171 + 923 + 293 + 137 = 2331 = 2 + 331 = 333.

The three-part segmentation of the inverted triangle:

1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2. In the beginning God created the heaven

3. and the earth.

Observe the numerical precision in how Genesis 1:1 is exactly split by whole words and syntax into segments 2 and 3 and not by a partial letter or word value. Of the 7 possible combinations of the 3 segment values there are 4 that are 37th polygonal numbers: the triangle (3 - 703), hexagon (2 + 3 - 2701), centred octagon (1 + 2 - 5625) and centred nonagon (1 + 2 + 3 - 6328). The sum of the ‘side’ values of these figurate shapes is 3 + 6 + 8 + 9 = 26 YHWH – GOD. The values of the FIRST word of the FIRST segment and the LAST word of the LAST segment, 55 + 296, sum to the 26th (YHWH) triangular number and this figure is the difference between the Greek gematria of Jesus Christ 2368 and its order number as a composite number 2017. Jesus said ‘I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last’ (Rev 22:13).

The first segment comprises the 17 Greek words of John 1:1 and the sum of their place positions is 153, the enigmatic count of fish in the last chapter of John. The second segment comprises the first five Hebrew words of Genesis 1:1 and the sum of their place positions is 15. The third segment comprises the last two Hebrew words of Genesis 1:1 and the sum of their place positions is 13, the first star and order number of prime 37. The plus/minus of these three figures, 153 – 15 + 13, is 151, the 37th prime number. This number is derived from place values and the place values of the letters of Jesus Christ in English sum to 151, the 37th prime. In English, the sum of the place values of the letters of Jesus is 74, a multiple of 37 and the standard gematria of Jesus Christ in English is 925, a multiple of 37.

The triangle can be segmented into four parts, or five including the segmentation lines, by joining the middle two components of each side to the opposite two sides. The three outer triangles formed by this segmentation are the 55th triangular numbers 1540. This triangle is precisely the triangle that accommodates the 9th star 541, the value of Israel. The number of rows forming this star 541 is 37. Furthermore, the order number of this triangle is also triangular and the number 55 is the triangle that when overlaid with another forms the star 73 and its inner hexagon 37, the products of which are 2701, the gematria of Genesis 1:1. The remaining parts of the 55th triangle (1540 –541) total 999 or 27 x 37. In Genesis 1:1 ‘In the beginning God’ is equal to 999 (913 + 86).

The lines joining the opposite sides total 330 and according to one source this is the gematria of ‘enclose’ or ‘surround’ in Hebrew (mem tsaddi resh). The author has not been able to verify this but it does make a lot of sense for the triangle enclosed within these joining lines is the 17th nonagonal and 52nd triangular number. The number 17 is the place value of YHWH and 52 is equal to 2 x 26 YHWH and the value of the Hebrew name ‘Eliahba’ meaning ‘God will hide’. God is one (1) and removing 1 from this triangle (1378 –1) the value is equal to 3 x 3 x 153. The triangular number 153 is the 17th (place value of YHWH) and the value of ‘I am the LORD thy God’ in Isaiah 43:3: For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

www.fivedoves.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Faith2011

Pardon my ignorance,but what does that have to do with creation?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Numeric Structure Confirms TRUTH!

True Science Came From God, (The Creator) This is just another Example of His Divine Power...

All Truth Must Be Rightly Divided...Stay in Context!

Also Bible Prophecy Confirms... God's Word! 100prophecies.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Why would God put numerical puzzles in the bible to prove his truth?
Wouldn't God just say"I am God,take it or leave it,it's your choice".
I wouldn't think God would have to prove himself because,well,he is God.
And why would God create true science that would contradict the bible?
And what is the difference between true science and real science?

BTW I'm agnostic.

edit on 28-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

True Science: God's Creation
This is a basic study of how true science, or full knowledge of the creation, can not come without a recognition that the God of the Bible is the Creator of all things. When trying to understand the creation without this recognition, one will err and end up with only a partial knowledge or a false science.

source

Example- As in the Information of Genesis 1:1 And John 1:1 There is Numeric Structure (Correlation)

This is just more Evidence of God's Divine Power...

Just like The Structure of The Human Body - DNA

And Yes! Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive the glory and the honor and dominion, for You created all things; by Your will they were [brought into being] and were created.Revelation 4:11

God wants His created beings to Come of There own Free Will...To Seek Him...The natural mind of mankind will not understand...People Must Open Their Heart, To Receive God's Love, That is the Starting Point...To Understand The REALITY OF GOD!!!

NOT RELIGION. IT'S A PERSONAL CONNECTION TO GOD, HIS SPIRIT FELLOWSHIPING WITH OUR SPIRIT!

AND IT'S A DAILY PROCESS...YOUR FAITH WILL COME ALIVE...AND YOU WILL START TO SEE THE REALITY OF GOD, MORE AND MORE!!! ASK HIM! GOD MAKE YOURSELF REAL TO ME NOW!!!

edit on 29-4-2011 by dbates because: Edited to ad source for quoted material

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faith2011

Numeric Structure Confirms TRUTH!

True Science Came From God, (The Creator) This is just another Example of His Divine Power...

All Truth Must Be Rightly Divided...Stay in Context!

Also Bible Prophecy Confirms... God's Word! 100prophecies.org...

Yeah, and pretty much all those prophecies are complete and utter nonsense

Why? Because they were often written AFTER the actual occurrence of what they "predict"...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

reply to post by edmc^2

huh??

Not able to answer the question?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

reply to post by edmc^2

huh??

Not able to answer the question?

One liners are such a bore - anyway - a law requires a lawgiver.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

There you go spewing error again...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

...no, he's correct. He highlighted the fact that these so called 'prophecies' were only applied as such after the events occurred...this is called a post-hoc rationalization.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

First off I'm sorry but I am not in the choir but Faith2011 is.

Might be but I’m not into number codes and such so I’m I can’t comment.

You said:

Here is a short creation story from Southern Nigeria.

Ekoi
In the beginning there were two gods, Obassi Osaw and Obassi Nsi. The two gods created everything together. Then Obassi Osaw decided to live in the sky and Obassi Nsi decided to live on the earth. The god in the sky gives light and moisture, but also brings drought and storms. The god of the earth nurtures, and takes the people back to him when they die. One day long ago Obassi Osaw made a man and a woman, and placed them upon the earth. They knew nothing so Obassi Nsi taught them about planting and hunting to get food.

I thought you’re going to cite the Babylonian creation myth or the Chinese creation myth or the Greek mythology and other similar myths. I guess no, but one thing about these myths that separates them from the Biblical Creation account is their origin. They can all be traced back to one point of origin – Mesopotamia. In fact only the Bible sheds light on how and when did these myths came to be.

Another thing to remember also about myth is that they are exaggerations and distortion of factual events. But even though they are exaggerated and distorted in one form or another there’s a kernel of truth in them. But taken as a whole – they are just that a myth. Unfortunately this is where people gets confused and misled. Sadly some religious leaders are responsible of propagating these lies.

But if you have time check out this book: Myths of Creation – by Philip Freund.

On the other hand the Biblical Creation account taken as whole becomes EVEN more stronger, irrefutable and above all it paints a beautiful clear picture of how things came to be. In addition they can be scientifically proven as far as our scientific knowledge allows us. None of the myths is able to do that. They fail miserably when put against (the light of) science.

In short, the fact of creation is clearly stated in the Bible. It is in harmony with scientific evidence found in astronomy, physics, chemistry, geology and biology.

To further prove my point below is a summary of the Biblical Creation account: (I posted these already on another thread)

Sequence of Creation Events according to the Bible:

1) Planets, sun moon stars already existed (created) billions and billions of years.
2) Watery earth was formless.
3) Preparation for earth to be inhabited.

Day 1: Light (of some sort) came to be on a formless watery earth.
Day 2: Separation between waters above and waters below, expanse (sky) appeared.
Day 3: Dry land, vegetation, organism appeared and water basins formed (seas).
Day 4: Lights from the luminaries became discernible from earth. Days and seasons.
Day 5: Animals of every sort appeared; fish, flying creatures, sea monsters – dinosaurs.
Day 6: More animals -wild and domestic and finally man was created.
Day 7: Creation stopped.

NONE of the myths invented by man have such detailed and accurate description of Creation account.

Now, here's what science said about how life appeared on earth in general order.

The account lists 10 major stages in this order:

(1) A beginning.
(2) A primitive earth in darkness and enshrouded in heavy gases and water.
(3) Light.
(4) An atmosphere.
(5) Large areas of dry land.
(6) Land plants.
(7) Seasons beginning.
(8) Sea and flying creatures.
(9) Wild and tame beasts, mammals.
(10) Man.

Now notice this statement from someone who studied these things:

Noted geologist Wallace Pratt commented:

“If I as a geologist were called upon to explain briefly our modern ideas of the origin of the earth and the development of life on it to a simple, pastoral people, such as the tribes to whom the Book of Genesis was addressed, I could hardly do better than follow rather closely much of the language of the first chapter of Genesis.”

He also observed that the order as described in Genesis for the origin of the oceans and the emergence of land, as well as for the appearance of marine life, birds, and mammals, is in essence the sequence of the ‘principal divisions’ of geologic time.

So still think the Biblical Creation account is a myth?

Next u said:

These two gods created everything together. If they created everything then that means that before that moment there was nothing so this obviously is talking about the big bang.

I’m curious do you know what the whole story is all about and how it ends? But like what I said some of these myths have a kernel of truth in them. For example, the Epic of Gilgamesh talks about a great flood happening on earth. The story is so exaggerated though that it’s impossible to take it as factual. But the fact that it mentions a great flood some 4000 years ago makes one pause about Noah’s flood.

In fact according to the book Myths of Creation, Philip Freund estimates that over 500 Flood legends are told by more than 250 tribes and peoples.

Most of these tribes have little or no exposure to the Biblical account of Noah’s Flood – yet the similarities of the events are quite interesting.

(Incredibly some opponents of the Bible have the gall to use these myths as their proof that the Bible is a myth – or a copy. Sadly they only make a fool of themselves.)

Next u said:

Of course I think this and the bible are wrong because before the big bang there was the big crunch which would have been something. I don't know if it's true but it is a theory.

Yet so far none has proven the Biblical accounts of creation false. Instead the account agrees with known scientific facts.

But as to myths, the are just that myths – will not be able to stand when scrutinized in light of modern scientific knowledge.

As for the fine gauze:
Galaxy survey casts doubt on cold dark matter

Correct it’s still an ongoing debate – bottom line is they have no accurate way of quantifying/identifying it (yet) but they are convince that it (dark energy/dark matter) makes up 70 -75% of the universe.

The team believes that their discovery could mean that cold dark matter — an invisible substance that some astrophysicists have invoked to explain the formation and motion of galaxies — does not exist.

I'm not sure but I think the pic you posted is an artists rendition of dark matter. I can't seem to find anything that shows anything similar stating this is a real photo. So again I must say that this is not a proven fact.

Picture was taken from a simulation in the yt video that I included in the OP: if you want to jump there start at time stamp 16:00. It explains that they added it to the known data they already have and were quite surprised when they saw the result of their simulation.

Here: www.youtube.com...=958s

But again, just because something can’t be fully explained doesn’t mean it can’t happen. If you can please check out the Event Horizon/Black Holes.

www.youtube.com...

quoting Michio Kaku:

"the God of Miracles is, in some sense, beyond what we know as science. This is not to say that miracles cannot happen, only that they are outside what is commonly called science." [p. 331] Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the Tenth Dimension - Dr. Michio Kaku

Points to ponder:

When an ancient servant of God looked up at the clear, unpolluted night sky, he felt reverential awe, which he put to verse.

Psalm 8:3, 4, reads: “When I see your heavens, the works of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have prepared, what is mortal man that you keep him in mind, and the son of earthling man that you take care of him?”

Yet, the psalmist had no telescopes or special instruments. How much more, then, should we feel in awe today now that we have such powerful instruments like the Hubble Telescopes and unmanned space probes!

Imagine that. But it’s truly sad that people regards these evidences as mere products of accidents and unguided processes because in reality they confirm the truths that they are products of a Living Creator.

“For with you is the source of life; by light from you we can see light.”—Ps. 36:9.

So still not yet convinced? If not what’s your alternative?

Ty,
edmc2

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So now you know.

But I'm curious, who is this God your talking about?

ty,

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faith2011

[ ]
Example- As in the Information of Genesis 1:1 And John 1:1 There is Numeric Structure (Correlation)

This is just more Evidence of God's Divine Power...

Just like The Structure of The Human Body - DNA

And Yes! Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive the glory and the honor and dominion, for You created all things; by Your will they were [brought into being] and were created.Revelation 4:11

God wants His created beings to Come of There own Free Will...To Seek Him...The natural mind of mankind will not understand...People Must Open Their Heart, To Receive God's Love, That is the Starting Point...To Understand The REALITY OF GOD!!!

NOT RELIGION. IT'S A PERSONAL CONNECTION TO GOD, HIS SPIRIT FELLOWSHIPING WITH OUR SPIRIT!

AND IT'S A DAILY PROCESS...YOUR FAITH WILL COME ALIVE...AND YOU WILL START TO SEE THE REALITY OF GOD, MORE AND MORE!!! ASK HIM! GOD MAKE YOURSELF REAL TO ME NOW!!!

edit on 29-4-2011 by dbates because: Edited to ad source for quoted material

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join