It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a "targeted individual" or a paranoid schizophrenic?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: missgaia

I had the same questions. I do disconnect in where i feelvclicks and hear measurable responses and volume changes

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We are all manipulated by It. We are containers for It, which is why the harassment is so palpable.

It pervades all via the aether. It controls all via each one of us.

We are both Its weapons and Its emissaries.
edit on 10/4/2014 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I went back on reading some of the past replies.
There is one on page 3 that is worth reading, even though is long, by Slurpy.
The "agenda" is big and we - TI's - are definitely warriors, even when "they" think we are just puppets, being played with.
However, if/when we go - as infinite energies we are - we will come back stronger and more ethereal than ever.
And also, as we live in a world of dichotomy all the way around, there is a very strong and positive pulse that is working toward neutralizing the negative impulse.

vigilantcitizen.com...
edit on 5-10-2014 by missgaia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I put it down to the enormous popularity of coc aine as a recreational drug.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
then how do you explain kids having voices/ schizoeffective? How do you explain for thousands of years humanity hearing strange sounds and such? It is not just drug induced psychosis.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

then how do you explain kids having voices/ schizoeffective? How do you explain for thousands of years humanity hearing strange sounds and such? It is not just drug induced psychosis.

Some people talk out of their buttholes. Ignore her. This thing is bigger than any of us. It's a hydra that cannot be controlled.
edit on 10/5/2014 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

I'm doing OK. I have techniques that help me. It can be silenced over time if you desire.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Recently ive noticed that im very sensitive to electrical devices and can feel their vibrations, Ive also been getting attacked with some sort of electromagnetic device from above my mothers apartment so of course I put tinfoil on my head like a full fledged nut and realized it actually helps, then I found a thin copper pot lid and added it to my snap back or hat and actually felt some real relief.

So if you are wondering how to fight back against electromagnetic attacks
Tin foil
Copper
also since they had their fans on constantly i decided to troll them and blast ac dc with my ipad and it felt like it blocked the waves aswell which doesnt seem to make sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bdizzi90

My blocks are weedblock fabric, coal tar soap on windows, near pipes. Reflectors. You need to do guaging to find a combo in placing blocks around a room or house, I've done much more than this though

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I always like to read your thoughts, Spruce...
"It's a hydra that cannot be controlled."
Always lovely, poetical and profound.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I am being charitable, and assuming that not all self-proclaimed 'TIs' are as crazy as bedbugs.

If you prefer to go with the crazy diagnosis, that's okay with me.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You must have had someone you know lose it. Well being here try not to project your sarcasm and assumptions on others

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm hoping to show that schizophrenics are being stalked via technology using implants and bone resonators using nanotech. t.I. s are either seeing real people, some maybe seeing holograms. Then the correlations start to be seen between paranormal experiences and schizophrenia, and a question arises about shared personal experiences. Schiz people share sound, thought, vision either benign or malicious. All I'm attempting to convey is that what allows us to hear or see is a advanced hidden technology

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

My thought is that something is obviously going on. Too many people are coming forward with their accounts and are even taking legal action with proof of implants etc. Which begs the question why "it" would be sloppy like that, so as to leave "evidence" when clearly what you describe is much more masterful in design.

I'm also curious as to what your thoughts are in regards to possible "triggers" for those who suddenly come to the realization that something is not "right" in their world, something (ie family members, friends, stalking etc.) has changed and begin to suspect that they are being "targeted"? Or is the eye always on us but, doesn't make us aware until a later time?

The depth of thought that you have put towards identifying the mode of transmission of this ESP phenomena is inspiring and I am eager to hear more.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Except that sometimes that's what shuts it up…..
Depends on what the motivation is for those wanting someone to "hear…."
It's one of those things that's "crazy," and "ridiculous," and a really good laugh, until it's
happening to you, that is. And you're not doing drugs. And someone says these kinds
of things to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

I'm doing OK. I have techniques that help me. It can be silenced over time if you desire.

I would be very interested in hearing your techniques.
Please private message me, if you have the time.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

try not to project your sarcasm and assumptions on others

All right, then. Cocaine doesn't make people paranoid. And people in America haven't been hoovering the stuff up by the container-load in recent years. How's that?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Do you even study? The percentage of people diagnosed with coc aine addiction and voice hearing is small. I agree that since drugs are ilegal that the paranoia of getting caught could trigger psychosis wherein voices could begin. But again its small.

Think objectively, if voices were triggered by drugs. Why do most drug users not get voices?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There is a major difference between being a targeted individual versus someone who is a paranoid schizophrenic versus someone how is hyper-aware.

I do believe I am border line hyper-aware especially at say the beach. I will see things in the water the average person will never see such as a shark swimming by, schools of fish, even something simple as where the rip currents are. This is from a lifetime of growing up on the beach and surfing. When I attempt to point out a shark swimming by, the average unaware person will try to tell my I just saw a dolphin. I've learned no one wants to believe me when I am right.

That is just at the beach, but I do have a good ability to observe and take note of my surroundings and have an excellent memory. My sense of awareness is pretty good.

I do think someone who is hyper-aware can easily be written off as a paranoid schizophrenic because they will see and hear things the average person misses. If the hyper-aware person tells the average person the things he/she sees then the average person will simply assume he/she must be hallucinating.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jondsilva426

Everything is a trigger. Specific triggers obviously depend upon the individual. Once you see behind the curtain the harassment escalates.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join