It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a "targeted individual" or a paranoid schizophrenic?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: missgaia
I do have a question, Spruce.
Why - in your opinion - does one get to be targeted in the first place???
Thank you in advance.
ps: I hope you still can copy me...

a reply to: Spruce

You have seen, without assistance, behind Oz's curtain. We are not to look behind the veil. It is forbidden.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Targeting is due to public remarks, actions, behaviors, or even relations or knowledge. A rich control freak or business person could be a trigger. Or a religious person. The ones who trigger these attacks are ignorant social control freaks.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

Targeting is due to public remarks, actions, behaviors, or even relations or knowledge. A rich control freak or business person could be a trigger. Or a religious person. The ones who trigger these attacks are ignorant social control freaks.

You look, but you don't see. It goes much deeper than that. Beyond the Fourth Wall.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am unfortunately a targeted individual. But I'm also a paranoid schizophrenic. Talk about a dilema!
edit on pm012014102014Wednesday by adomol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm both as well.

Once I got into regular sessions with a caseworker I felt comfortable with - the harassment declined dramatically.

I have no interest in Rabbit Holes.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My experience has brought questions. Like why does a torchure system so obvious that it creates in its victims fear of discuseing its true makeup? When anyone with half a brain knows what it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I'm both as well.

Once I got into regular sessions with a caseworker I felt comfortable with - the harassment declined dramatically.

I have no interest in Rabbit Holes.

Interesting, I went back and read some of your posts and you don't seem like you have an illness. However, you do write very well and seem almost as informed as a mental health professional.

If you read the criteria to diagnose someone as delusional you will find it's very easy to accuse someone perfectly sane as having a mental illness.

The standard operating procedure of anyone with money or power when they are accused of wrong doing IS to have the person followed and investigated. If they can't dig up dirt on the person, then they will accuse them of being crazy. This is so common and happened so many times, mental health professionals should be aware but they tend to believe people really don't hire investigators.

Before anyone labels someone as delusional, they should talk with a real attorney and find out exactly what happens if you have info on someone with money. It's shocking what can be done legally and even more shocking on what a PI without ethics can do without getting caught.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

All I know is the paranoids are out to get me!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Where does one begin? One could go on and on but to keep it short, considering that the psychopaths deemed all "citizens" enemies of the state (Trading with the Enemy Act, 1917), many of the so-called conspiracies have proven to be true (even if most of the evidence would or could be deemed circumstantial... what looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... is a duck), and you were sold into slavery when you took up habitation in this 3 dimensional holographic quagmire being lied to from birth, how could one be considered paranoid? And who's doing the considering... who's making the call? The psychopaths?

Much of what you bring up is in discussion these days within a variety of venues, but since the PTB (Powers that be) are so good at the plausible deniability concept, much of any one of the topics will have to be theoretical. One here prefers to refer to it as heightened awareness. Nothing happens by accident. Turn off the TV, eliminate the self-loathing that was instilled when you were very young, and withdraw your consent. One does not need or desire their version of protection at the expense of free thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Thank you for the kind words.

I try to maintain myself as often as possible, but I will admit, in the past...I wasn't as capable of controlling the situation when a lot of the harassment began occurring. It's not the type of thing most people are prepared to experience, no matter how much they read or hear about it. The reality is much more disturbing than words can accurately convey.

Language barriers prevent me from sharing details of my experience, even in therapy.

But the nice thing about being "committed" (no pun intended) to working alongside a licensed professional is having someone "in the system" to talk with face to face about where one is mentally during the process of discovery. I was worried for a long time I'd be thrown in a room and the key would be somehow lost in transition. Sadly, I did find myself incarcerated due to a misunderstanding and holes in communication after one episode....I ended up in a county jail for three months in a rubber room with no outside communication whatsoever. Three meals a day and no human interaction. After that type of run in with that reality, I kept true to my word and began taking more serious consideration to the direction my life was moving.

I suppose it helped that I was interested in studying Psychology and the Human Mind far before any of the more terrifying aspects of the Real World began imposing themselves on my person - the telepathic threats, the constant monitoring, the cameras, the looks from strangers.....eventually, I learned to adapt and block out the fearful victim perspective.

Through regular sessions with my therapist, I have a written record of my process and behaviors, as well as a personal and unbiased assessment of my mental status should anything trigger me in public - there is a clear record of my history of being nonviolent, personable, alibiet a little socially awkward...so on an so forth....should an emergency arise where I become catatonic or unable to speak coherently. Medical professionals as well as law enforcement are now aware of my condition.

In the civilian aspect, well - it's really just trial and error - finding the balance between being myself and being a contributing member of collective society. I don't do anything off the rails odd when the electronic harassment starts up, at least, not the benign stuff in the gangstalking vein - but I still deal with certain levels of intrusive manipulation that I find impossible to explain where it's coming from, how it's possible to be transmitted, and why the perceived "need" such for tortures occur.

If I ever figure out exactly why and how all that stuff comes to pass, I'll report in ASAP.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I see...

Lots of distraction here.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
*redacted*

edit on 10/2/14 by GENERAL EYES because: redacted

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I see...

Lots of distraction here.

Obfuscation is their trademark. You have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Found a website through searching "electronic harassment equipment" images and it explained how implants can be stoppedor blocked exactly like I explained. Website owner claimed he worked for the government.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
In an awkward way, my own eyes seem to pick only the worth ones to read.
You are always worth.
Thank you, Spruce.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

In an awkward way, my own eyes seem to pick only the worth ones to read.
You are always worth.
Thank you, Spruce.

TY.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bdizzi90
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.jeffpolachek.com...

I found the Masonic material VERY interesting.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have to admit, I did feel I was a "targeted individual" for a while. There was some merit to that which I wont discuss so as to not show all my cards so to speak...but IMO the possibility of being watched is more powerful than the reality of it if ever revealed.

In the end, just remain calm, improvise so as to live your life, and keep searching for your joy and factor it all in as part of life and the process....

Also most times people are just nuts.

edit on 10 3 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
YW

So...
When in the US, I have gone through the listening to voices, being watched and all that jazz... and they were real, very real, physical and palpable to my perception (not that what I go through where I am now is not; it is still very tangible to all my senses).

I just wonder...
In your guys opinion, are these implants tiny little pieces of some kind of material placed somewhere in the body or are they ethereal and placed in our non-physical bodies??
Because... when I am focused on my best thoughts and feelings, it seems that I can - kind of - shape the situations around and make them in my favor.

Or not? I am just manipulated by second and third parties and that is really what is...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join