It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a "targeted individual" or a paranoid schizophrenic?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

I'm certain I'm not alone when I say that I don't appreciate your sarcasm.

Sarcasm?

If you had genuine evidence that you were being stalked, or even a consistent and convincing story, you may be sure the police would sit up and take notice.

If you cannot convince them to take your threat seriously, chances are good that your stalker is imaginary. The police are experts in this kind of thing, you know. They have much experience in being able to tell a genuine complaint from a fictitious one.

edit on 8/10/14 by Astyanax because: of a misspelling.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Meaningless. Why would you need a transducer? What are you converting the 'heterodyned' sound into?

Fantasy physics suggests your claimed experience is also a fantasy.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Sarcasm?

If you had genuine evidence that you were being stalked, or even a consisten and convincing story, you may be sure the police would sit up and take notice.

If you cannot convince them to take your threat seriously, chances are good that your stalker is imaginary. The police are experts in this kind of thing, you know. They have much experience in being able to tell a genuine complaint from a fictitious one.

seems some one is stalking now, i wonder who that could be. Are you a targeted individual or a paranoid schizophrenic. I think i will be a targeted individual.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I am very sorry, but I do not believe a word you say. I accept that you believe it, but you are wrong. Nobody is watching you, nobody has targeted you. You are suffering from delusions and fantasies of persecution.

I strongly urge you to seek medical advice for your condition if you have not done so already. It may not help very much, but there is really no other recourse. Exorcists and faith healers sometimes offer temporary relief, I hear, but I doubt that they can do much to help you in the long run.

Please understand that I am not condemning or belittling you. You are not well. It is not your fault.

You need, if possible, to get better. In the meantime, your life — I realize this — is a somewhat frightened and miserable one. When I was married, one of my brothers-in-law was a schizophrenic. Miraculously (although the fact of his having inherited a modest though comfortable private income had a lot to do with it), he is now over fifty years old and still alive, though he can hardly be described as well. His condition, also, has begun to trouble him much less than it once did.

I hope you will enjoy at least the same good fortune as he.

edit on 8/10/14 by Astyanax because: 'alive and well' is an inappropriate description of my ex-brother-in-law.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Are you a targeted individual or a paranoid schizophrenic. I think i will be a targeted individual.

Unfortunately, the choice is not the individual's to make. Mental illness does not leave people with choices. That is precisely why it is so debilitating. Although in your case, I do not believe a clinical diagnosis is warranted.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Meaningless. Why would you need a transducer? What are you converting the 'heterodyned' sound into?

Fantasy physics suggests your claimed experience is also a fantasy.

Maybe I wasn't clear. The voices can sound to the brain\ear hearing from any object. I'll never change your mind on whether they're real or imagined. But I'll ask you keep your opinions to yourself.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is all so confusing....and one reason I'm reluctant to post details of my perceived harassment...it tends to spread like wildfire.

edit on 10/8/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Distractions... distractions... distractions...
Don't even waist your time on them, or her, or him... whatever shoe size this "thing" wears.

edit on 8-10-2014 by missgaia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
This is all so confusing....and one reason I'm reluctant to post details of my perceived harassment...it tends to spread like wildfire.

Same here. Obfuscation by troublemakers makes it difficult to discuss a very serious topic.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What concerns me isn't folks who don't understand.

What confuses and concerns me is that so many people dealing with the harassment (not everyone) don't know how to effectively fight back. In severe cases of GS - there is physical evidence - I've lost five vehicles to "unusual" breakdowns and vandalism since I moved to my current locale.

Might have been nothing more than there is a large underground crime network at play around here....when I first moved here I was targeted because I "ain't from around here"....so I wasn't wise to the m.o. of certain groups.

And yes, voices and belittling comments, angry glares and so forth are a large part of the m.o. of Perps - but it doesn't make sense to NOT get checked out by a doctor when "out of thin air voices" are invasive enough to severely disrupt one's day to day life.

I just don't understand why so many folks seem to prefer dealing with the phenomenon day in and day out alone instead of looking for legitimate help in their communities via counseling programs and so forth....I understand it's a scary thought for a lot of people, but the more you remain isolated and fearful, the longer "they" are going to keep targeting you. Bullies always single out the "weakest link"....but that doesn't mean you are one - just put your foot down, tell them you've had enough, and get some real life people on your side. It worked WONDERS for me, and I've been dealing with this for twenty years!

I understand the stigma a lot of people have against the Psychiatric community - but for heavens sake - IF IT HELPS REDUCE THE UNWANTED STIMULUS....why on earth would anyone prefer to keep suffering through this type of thing alone?

It makes no sense to be victimized and not learn adaptive coping skills. It just seems like a cop-out to me.

That's what confuses me about this whole matter.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Sarcasm?

If you had genuine evidence that you were being stalked, or even a consistent and convincing story, you may be sure the police would sit up and take notice.

So you're saying that whenever someone calls the police to report crimes, that if they don't report it just right, or if they don't make it sound right, the police won't believe them thinking they are making it up? It is a crime just to report false information to police, I wonder if they ignore that too? Maybe those particular police have eaten one too many doughnuts and aren't feeling too ambitious.

What police don't have much experience in, is how government stalking is done. It wears down the psychological resources a person normally has use of. When you get mentally fatigued in a hostile way from unknown people, your mind will begin to lose those abilities unless you are very iron willed.

If it was you who was worn down, targeted and harassed night and day with intimidation and all sorts of things made to humiliate you, could you tell the police everything they needed to believe you? I'm betting not the same ones being discussed.

911 emergency calls hardly ever have gang stalking reports, and they are not experienced in knowing real from false, unless the false callers are inept in the first place.

If someone says they are being stalked and targeted, that is good enough for me. Why are you so damn self important to require proof?

If you got that proof, what would you do? Would it be worth his time getting you proof? Give me a break.. Be more compassionate, because you could one day be harassed, just like anyone could be.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Maybe I wasn't clear. The voices can sound to the brainear hearing from any object.

That is hardly making things clearer.

I'll ask you keep your opinions to yourself.

It's a little too late for that now.

edit on 8/10/14 by Astyanax because: of disappearing quotes.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Reply to: missgaia

Distractions... distractions... distractions...

Distractions from what?

Reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So you're saying that whenever someone calls the police to report crimes, that if they don't report it just right, or if they don't make it sound right, the police won't believe them thinking they are making it up?

No, I didn't say anything like that at all. I said the police are experts at telling a genuine complaint from a fantasized one. Since they're experts, you don't have to be one.

It is a crime just to report false information to police, I wonder if they ignore that too?

If the reporter is obviously mentally disturbed, few police officers would insist on treating the giving of false information as a crime. Police officers are human, and often more compassionate than they are given credit for.

If someone says they are being stalked and targeted, that is good enough for me. Why are you so damn self important to require proof?

1. Only an infant or a fool believes everything they are told without questioning it. And it is certainly not the modus operandi of ATS.

2. I am not asking for proof of anything. It is unnecessary to prove that these tales of 'targeting' and 'gangstalking' are fantasies. That is obvious to anyone who assesses them rationally. Genuine stalking and harrassmant are very different, and leave physical traces that can be produced as proof. Talk about 'nanotech bone resonators' and 'neural holograms' points in a different direction altogether.

3. Asking for proof isn't self-importance, it's self-protection. Nobody wants to end up buying the Brooklyn Bridge.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I'm suggesting your not adding to this thread. We who experience this already suffer the loss of self confidence, jobs, friends and family. So it is very real. Take your insulting statements and post them elsewhere

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why is it insulting to consider the possibility you're imagining all this? I'd say it's the first thing to consider, given your explanation of the phenomenon. Assess the situation rationally. Why would the government be following you around with exotic weaponry? What's special about YOU? Do you know what a field team costs per day? Not counting the amortized cost of some putative thought transmitter?

Delusions of reference and/or control may be in play here.

Delusions of control – Belief that one’s thoughts or actions are being controlled by outside, alien forces. Common delusions of control include thought broadcasting (“My private thoughts are being transmitted to others”), thought insertion (“Someone is planting thoughts in my head”), and thought withdrawal (“The CIA is robbing me of my thoughts”).

Delusions of reference – A neutral event is believed to have a special and personal meaning. For example, a person with schizophrenia might believe a billboard or a celebrity is sending a message meant specifically for them.

Don't these sound...familiar?
edit on 8-10-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I have recorded voice calling my name, Recorded EM fields, Frequency spikes. Another voice hearers stomach used real sound that called my name, I asked if he heard it he said yes. I made a whale call sound where two people heard with only my mind. I got more!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

No its real. Check out my thread about the DEA and Pit Bulls in the Chit chat section.

This is 100% confirmed.

You can believe what you want, the reality is I live in a town that is infested with deep undercover drug cops and confidential informants who play the entrapment game.

I have not had a normal job since 2009 so when I file taxes I have very little income to report. For years I was living on a sailboat rent free and one of those who does not value or chase after money like most of my fellow Americans.

Apparently the IRS and DEA believe that if someone does not make much money but is living a good life they must be guilty of something illegal.

As I said I fit the profile of many things. My education and military experience suggests I am capable of making drugs and bombs so this is one excuse they use to keep an eye on me. They will spend years trying to build a case against someone, when that fails they will try to set traps. I actually have evidence they have been watching me for years but I give them nothing criminal to watch. It was not until recently when they were trying to set up a friend for entrapment that I was able to confirm this 100% that I was being watched and still ready to blow the whistle if needed. I've gathered plenty of information to protect myself if things go bad for me.

Since I live in the US and do not have money, I can not afford to see a doctor. There is not much they will do. I've seen how the anti-psychotic drugs affect people and want none of that. More importantly this is real, I am being watched and will for the rest of my life unless I can move out of the US.

Being unemployed does not help my cause, but no one wants to hire me. This is my reality. Without a doubt I see things differently that most and consider myself to be borderline hyper-aware. This is NOT a mental illness.

edit on 8-10-2014 by jrod because: ps, A 30 something white male with military experience also fits the profile of a domestic terrorist...dont' you love profiling

edit on 8-10-2014 by jrod because: ad
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You give the police way too much credit.

My family, friends, and myself have been burned by the police. We do not trust them for good reason. I've caught a group of thieves in the act, wrote down the tag number of the car they drove off in, and the responding cop refused to do anything about it, he did not even run the tag.

In Florida the police want to bring in money. Citations and drug busts bring in money and forfeited property. Chasing after teenage thieves does not. The prison system is a for profit business that uses slave labor, the 13th Amendment allows this.

The US is quickly digressing into a police state. Those of who are aware realize this. Those who still believe the police are on the citizens side are truly lost.
edit on 8-10-2014 by jrod because: error

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Check out my thread about the DEA and Pit Bulls in the Chit chat section.

I looked at your posts in that thread. Didn't see anything to convince me that you or anyone you know is really being 'targeted' or stalked. As far as I can see that thread is about something completely different.

You do repeat your story about some friend of yours being 'set up by the DEA', but repeating a story doesn't make it any more credible, does it?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
a reply to: Bedlam

I have recorded voice calling my name, Recorded EM fields, Frequency spikes. Another voice hearers stomach used real sound that called my name, I asked if he heard it he said yes. I made a whale call sound where two people heard with only my mind. I got more!

With what did you "record EM fields"? What are "frequency spikes"? Given that I have degrees in EE and physics, and do a lot of design work in communication tech, I'd have thought I'd have heard of that. But no. Maybe you can tell me what exact instrument you used to record those, and what they are.

Also - really? Someone's stomach rumbles called your name? THAT doesn't tell you something's gone awry with your wetware? You think you can also transmit your thoughts to others? Is THAT also supposed to be something the gubmint is doing to you? Or are you just 'gifted'?

I'd be looking at this entire picture of beliefs and really thinking hard about what it is I'm claiming to be true. Is that rational? Does this make sense to you?

edit on 8-10-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join