It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's the only way to lay to rest the skepticism once and for all:

The Pope gets together with every tyrant, dictator, king and queen in the world and holds a press conference. He begins by saying, "You know, we have been holding secrets to technology and wisdom all this time because the world just isn't ready. Therefore, we had to inspire our Jesuit order and clandestine societies to work in secret to undermine, infiltrate, and rip apart anything which remotely appears like progress. We did this in order to bring humanity to the extreme in every form; for we believe it is only in complete darkness, the light can be appreciated."

Reporter: "But, wouldn't humanity fair better to be left alone to their own devices?"

Pope: "No. Mankind has already proven that they prefer to stagnate than to excel and aspire to reach the pinnacle of their potential. Our way is the best way, for it is better to be guided by those who are better suited to the task; those who have not the weakness of division and uncertainty are better suited to carve the path for the rest to follow. It is in this way progress can be made."

Reporter #2: "Then, isn't your own plan under constant pressure from conflicting religions?"

Pope: "All religions of the world are controllable to a certain extent. All that is required, is to place the right people in the right places, and the multitudes will follow. History has proven that most people simply wish to be led, they do not aspire to stand on their own for any length of time. This is because we are all one consciousness, and we long to exist in harmony. However, due to our subjective preferences and strong emotions, which are normal for beings of our kind to experience in this material form, most do not have proper training and control over their better nature, and the subconscious and primal forces tend to overrule the auspices of the true self. Even so, through all of these occurrences, humans have a tendency to unify for a time. What we are doing today, is coming forward with the final proposal for humanity: unify or die. We have done this because our own order has been divided for quite some time now. One side wished to only moderately influence the human race and instill order. The other side wishes to cultivate the strengths and discard its weaknesses by utilizing chaos. We have finally come to an accord, and the age of chaos has come to an end."

Reporter #3: "This is all very serious, I know...but, what do you have to offer us in return for unifying under the Catholic Church?"

Pope: "Well, it certainly won't be like it was in the past, when we could round up the opposition and fringe groups by labeling them heretics --a fantastic word, I must admit. You know when you are powerful when you can create your own words and define them at the same time. That Irenaeus was always a crowd-pleaser."

Reporter #1: "But didn't Sarah Palin--"

Pope: "LIKE I was saying, it won't be like the past at all. We will offer new technologies and fascinating information about the mysteries of the human race. This alone will be enough to literally move mountains, heal any illness, and virtually begin an age of immortality. We can maintain a world where there is no war, no famine, disease, or disaster. We can have free, limitless energy and boundless resources. We can travel to distant planets and colonize new worlds. We can do all the things we ever imagined which were previously hampered by the many divisions and vast ignorance of the people int he past. Now that we are close to the end of this third world war, and with less than one billion people remaining, the final dream of our great work is coming into focus."

Reporter #3: "Don't you mean, now you can easily control humanity once again with your myths and fear campaigns? What will happen to those who do not submit to your rule?"

Pope: "Oh, this isn't a democracy, dear child. There will no longer be a need for illusions. We will live as one, breathe as one, laugh as one, and we will move as one --or nothing at all."

The other world leaders each have their say in turn, each mirroring the sentiments of the Pope in their own way. Outside, the protesters are gunned down indiscriminately, and massive star ships loom overhead, spraying the crowds with light beams of some kind of energy which renders them immobile. Within seconds, the throngs of protesters are reduced to being smoldering ashes on the bricks of the last, greatest holy city. The human race enters its second age, it is called the age of reason. Thomas Paine would not be pleased.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The Illuminati and groups like them use an allegoric language, so most words that they employ have a different meaning for outsiders than they do for them. In this case the defeat of the "negative" elements within the Illuminati means that their leaks have been plugged. The "crimes" of the negative faction have also been expressed in allegoric terms. Any announcement like this is meaningless unless it is accompanied by a revelation of the code. (An "apocalypse" that would result in the "deaths" of millions of lies.) The "good" has triumphed and thus the great deception will continue.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
benjamin looked all coked out,,,,,,,look at him,he is i swear.
like i said earlier.....b.s.

I was thinking that aswell, i thought i was just me!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
No offense to you Neb but this guy smells of BS.

Why would "they" out themselves? If you know the face, you can shoot the face. Illuminati would be dropped like rabbits!

Who is the Fulford dude that he could hold sway over these folks enough to even make them talk?

Nope. Calling BS.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I watched that movie for the second time, and that stupid arrogant stare of that "fullford" guy just says enough, like: "look at me, I know a very small amout of the illuminati and the freemasons (who have nothing to do with eachother) and now I'm making videoblogs full of #"....

Someone commented on this video: "are this dumb and dumber of the conspiracy's", and I couldn't agree more !

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Very interesting however if this indeed the case i would never trust the illuminati sounds as though the antichrist will soon reveal its self to bring together the people of the world as was fortold. it just dosent make sence to me why would they have such and extreme change in philsophy almost the polar opposite of their current path.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Respectisearned08 because: more reasoning

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Why would "they" out themselves? If you know the face, you can shoot the face. Illuminati would be dropped like rabbits!

We've KNOWN the faces for years. No one apparently has the balls to do what you say. (Except the Chinese apparently, which is a good thing.)

David Rockefeller is one of them, Fulford interviewed Rockefeller, said he had what looked like a Mossad Commando who could kill him in 3 seconds by his side, and some financial lawyer or something.

You can look up the Bilderberg attendees too. And Council on Foreign Relations. No surprises there.
edit on 2-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Here he is interviewing Rockefeller, this guy has some pull for sure. I initially thought he was a BSer, but after watching this and finding out his past credentials, he has more credibility now, but I still don't trust him.

Body language says he is hiding something.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
He (Benjamin Fulford) has claimed amongst others that:

en.wikipedia.org...

Any one know his ATS handle ?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
OMG!!!!

Click on the "Closed Caption" option underneath the video and watch it the entire way through. There is a second, hidden message throughout.

I guarantee you won't regret it.

Holy Crap.... I think I wet myself! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
Can you imagine if the U.N. used the same software to translate speaches from forgein diplomats?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hyperbolic Bull$hit..plain and simple

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

This is the same guy who, as I've said before, claims AIDS and SARS was created by man, despite one being a total failure, and the other one existing since before genetic research. And all that lovely claims of earthquakes.

yea, no thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2011 by truthseeker2045 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

did anybody google this guy? there are no results for him outside of his personal website and an anti-mason page talking about how full of holes his background is. He was a DJ, record producer AND a prince? he belonged to a lodge which shut down when he was a child? look into this guy for five minutes and you will see that it doesn't really fit. He calls himself an Illuminati Wannabe with a smiley face right on his own website. It is quite naive to think that the Illuminati is just a club that you can join or leave. The second anyone realized that this guy had "gone rogue" they would have killed him, made it look like an accident, and moved on with their lives. Also, what's his big, bombshell info? What is so important that he's risking his life and health to tell the world about? Why would you release a video claiming to have dirt on the world elite, and not expose them right then and there? That's how you get killed.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Not only is Leo NOT a prince, but he is also one of the project camelot whistleblowers. So I guess that should sum it up in a nutshell.

Here is an interview between him and PC.

so yeah...I call BS!

Google Video Link

edit on 2-4-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
At around the 2:16 mark Fulford says,

"We've agreed that we need to come up with a better way of running this planet so there's no more war, no more poverty, no more environmental destruction..."

So no more humans. The issues he brings up as problematic are all issues of human nature. You can't get rid of those problems without getting rid of human beings.

Ergo, what he is really saying is that the culling of human beings makes sense, and he is actually supportive of the New World Order's plan to reduce the world's human population!

This is funny stuff. Not funny "ha ha" but you get the idea.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am a little confused. This is the same Benjamin Fulford that was brokering some kind of deal between the Yakuza and the NWO in 2008. And then he had some 'creature' attached to his spine and we all got to see the photos of the specimen. I have pasted it below so you don't have to go searching for it. Good thing I worked directly at the table with spine surgeons for 6 years or I might have fallen for it. In fact the images were released and I was able to view them on break at work. I showed the image of the fatty tumor to the Docs I work with and they agreed; it is a fatty tumor. He has been all over Rense.com. When Rense started posting his crap it was a big turning point for me and all of this Illuminati stuff. I could not understand why the Jeff Rense program was pandering to this freak and posting his hilarious allegations.
Folks, I know that you must understand that these people are involved in some kind of Roleplaying adventure. The thing that shocks me is that Fulford and Zegami seem to be making a living at this. I can't even believe that I am seeing this crap on ATS. I am sorry but jeez louise. Anyone buying this crap has some real need to do so. I speak from experience. Takes one to know one, right?
So before you relegate me to the pile of folks who should shut up because they don't know what they are taking about let me tell you this. I like many here have been at this conspiracy stuff for a long time. And out of an interest in the history and personalities in some of these 'secret societies' I have even joined a couple of them. I was an early reader and had irresponsible older friends and so I ended up starting in on Wilson's Ilumminatus trilogy when I was 14 years old. I was then on my way through all the standard material throughout my teens and onward. So I have at least a little background in trying to appreciate all of this. And even I knew that something is totally wrong with this Fulford-Zegami stuff. Fulford's announcement truly is an April Fool's Day joke and not even a new one.
Here is probably my favourite quote from Fulford. It is from a Jeff Rense interview...

When I confronted the former Japanese finance minister, Heizo Takanaka (ph) with this, he sent a ninja, believe it or not - a real live ninja - who offered me a gold Freemason badge. He told me I could either accept a job of great power or be killed.

Oh, my god!. This just sends me into a giggling fit! "A real LIVE ninja (not one of those lousy dead fake ones)". And it offers him a gold freemason badge, no less.
It really does not get any better than this.

Here is the "creature".

Edit: No, really; just imagine it: There you are, sleeping. It is about 3:30 in the morning. You feel someone shaking your shoulder and you wake to find a real live ninja standing by your bed. He is trying to show you something small and shiny and by the light of your Mickey Mouse nightlight you see it is a golden freemason badge. Wow! You have always wanted one of those...
edit on 2-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Visual Aids

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

none of the people or groups you've listed have been proven to belong to a secret society plotting to take over the world and reduce its population. Sure, they are all shady as f * c k, but to claim that we KNOW the faces of the Illuminati is baseless and fanciful to say the least. Are we all this naive to think that a group which has been hoarding power, money and resources for at least a half a century (perhaps much, much longer) would allow its membership to give interviews? Why would they take the chance of putting "in the know" members out in the public eye when all of their goals can be accomplished from behind the scenes. The only "members" who are allowed to speak to the public are those who don't understand their role within the group, or don't even know they're in it. They can't reveal what they don't know. The Illuminati will never make the news, they will never give themselves up, they will never make stupid mistakes. The people who run the show are a hell of a lot smarter than the rest of us. That's why they run the show and we speculate wildly as to the true nature of their clandestine agenda.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by swordwords

so... is that pure, 100% speculative nonsense? Where did you learn the code? Or are you just guessing as to what the "true" meaning behind their words might be? It would seem as though, after being unsatisfied with the true content of the video and, in your heart of hearts, knowing it is b-crap, you've manufactured meaning to suit your previously held beliefs.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I, too, would like to believe it and hope that it is real. BUT< I have to remain skeptical. Imean, WHO empowered these two ?
We can only hope this is real. It would be so nice and real for the world to be able to come together as one force FOR mankind, peace and all things positive. Imagine the possibilities of 1 united world. Really-THINK ABOUT what we could accomplish TOGETHER.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join