It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Names of bloodlines do not match up. Nice try but the illuminati are still out there and we have to start building the resistance.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Amen to that!

2nd line, heh

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Everything that happens is the direct result of the masses of people either supporting a false paradigm or the inaction of good people who choose to do nothing.

And you can quote me on that.

So many choose to believe in specters and bogeymen, fully content with their illusions because it is easier to believe the lie than to do the right thing. Secret societies do exist, but if their secrets were easy to reveal and commonplace, if their doctrines and intentions were clearly outlined on Wikipedia, then they wouldn't be much of a secret, would they? We have to ask ourselves "why" such men conspire in secret and remain deceptive in the first place. Is it more likely that these few, shadowy figures are to blame, or are the multitudes who have been influenced? Make no mistake here; nobody is innocent in this game.

This is the revolution of the mind. This is the culmination of our efforts. This is the result of ignorance being purged. This is humanity becoming more than some convoluted dream. It is I, it is you, it is we...because we are one or we are nothing.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Yea you are right, it's true what you just said about leaders. I cannot proove if his intentions are good or bad but he seems to be more on the good side than the bad one. I could be wrong but I did a research on a couple of his videos and that's the conclusion I came to. Again that's just my opinion I don't pretend to have the absolute truth

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join