It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm not going to bother reading all the way through this thread, so if this has been mentioned already, I apologize for the redundancy. I clicked on the first video and recognized it as an old video...then found the very same video dated June 11, 2009 at youtube. In addition, I recall that not soon after this video aired, Mr. Zagami became a patient in a mental institution...there's a video of that on youtube, as well...or at least there used to be...
Peace!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I saw this video last year. It is old. Notice Fulford is skinny and with short hair. Watch his latest video about Japan and he has long hair and kinda chubby. This is an old video that is being used to create more talk or give hope. I hope it works but I dont trust Zagami at all. He is very much Illuminati and he is playing the good cop, bad cop.

Zagami would be dead by now if he was against the faction. Fulford may also be Illuminati to spread some truth and some lies.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Leo looks like one of Hitlers kids. Is he Angela Merkel's brother, since she is Hitlers long lost daughter. At least that is what is being said.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Sorry, sorry.. I'm not done drinking my "reality" koolaid yet but uhm.. yea... I call BS.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The proof is in the pudding. As Fulford stated, we need to see action. I have a strong background in body language and assessing deception. What I took from this was genuiness from both sides. More importantly, I perceived Fulford operating from a position of strength and equal footing. The Prince is the real deal, he is as he claims. Also, every interview I have watched with Ben, he names names, he is specific and he believes what he says.

Hopefully, we will begin to see some actionable events confirm this video soon. As far as I know, this is unprecedented and to me strengthens my confidence in Fulford's legitimacy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker63
The proof is in the pudding. As Fulford stated, we need to see action. I have a strong background in body language and assessing deception. What I took from this was genuiness from both sides. More importantly, I perceived Fulford operating from a position of strength and equal footing. The Prince is the real deal, he is as he claims. Also, every interview I have watched with Ben, he names names, he is specific and he believes what he says.

Hopefully, we will begin to see some actionable events confirm this video soon. As far as I know, this is unprecedented and to me strengthens my confidence in Fulford's legitimacy.

You seem like a real genius.... Try doing the homework to realize that this movie is almost 2 years old. Where's your legitimacy of Fulford now?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

I have to say that I was sucked into this for awhile... but I think Fulford is a total con. The more open your eyes get the more fake these guys look.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg

No offense, but it seems like a hoax to me.

DITTO!! HELLO PEOPLE!?!? Are you all SERIOUSLY taking this Benjimen Fulford guy SERIOUSLY?!?! OMG man just listen to him!! Do you REALLY think that TPTB, the supposed GOOD PTB would select HIM to be the mouthpiece and the rep that would be responsible for setting this all up and brokering some kind of deal with of all people....the flippin illuminati/33rd degree freemasons/yada yada yada?!?!

I mean he couldn't even contain himself from picking his freaking nose in that video?!?!
LOOK....I too want nothing more than for something like this to be true and happen some day, but today is NOT THAT DAY FOLKS!! WAKE UP!! This dude is nothing more than a con using a "bluff" (you seriously did not think that he was a part of some very powerful global group that consists of "CIA, Asian Secret Societies, MI6, Pentagon....and here it comes...THE KGB!!" that have just had enough of this NWO nonsense and had already cut off funding to the US Military blah blah blah. NO WAY would it be him, and NO WAY do I think that it would go down in this fashion. I am sorry but for ANYONE to think that this even remotely has even the slightest ting of truth to it is delusional.

The Benjimin Fulford video that I referenced above:

"ULTIMATUM FOR NWO CLAN BENJAMIN FULFORD , JAPAN TSUNAMI QUAKE CAUSED PURPOSELY? (Part Five) HD"

Look....believe me I WANT TO BELIEVE more than the next guy, but....well I think I made my position known already....HOWEVER I am left scratching my head with one thing and one thing only....WHO IS THIS PRINCE DUDE? I mean whereas this Benjimin guy is...well who I pretty much said he is a fraud, THIS PRINCE GUY did a pretty good job at the beginning rattling off his "qualifications" and who he represents very well verbally. But again...would a bloodline that goes back CENTURIES and who has risen to the power that they have in this world, would they actually send a representative to broker a deal with THIS Benjimin guy?!?! I mean would they NOT KNOW who all of the global players are already on this world stage?!? And would they carry out any kind of deal in THIS FASHION OVER YOUTUBE?!?

Nah man I smell BS with this entire thing, move on there is nothing to see here folks. And if I am wrong, and BELIEVE ME I HOPE I AM WRONG because if I am that means we will soon have world peace along with no more famine and we all will be living like millionaires with free energy, so yea I am totally down with that...but if I am wrong I will have no problem in coming back here and posting how wrong I was and I am sorry. But until then I will be focusing on the many REAL WORLD events that humanity is already facing right here and right now.

NT

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Really, they claim to be doing god’s will? Depopulation really? This is a joke are they really trying to justify this? I mean come on there going to release this information threw the news networks, the same networks that have been dening there existence. They would be implying that GOD needs them to complete his will.

Once the NWO is inplace the Anti-christ will show himself. For the non believers, there message speaks about GOD, so you cant possibly buy this story if you are a non believer. So with that being said, they themselves shine light on REV rise of the anti christ over the world. Trouble in the horizon ATS

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

When was these videos actually filmed?????? Is it recent??? or a few years old? I ask because in part 2 with the prince he speaks about the movie 2012 as if the movie hadnt come out yet!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'll be satisfied when I hear these word's come out of a Rockefeller or Morgan mouth until then this is just a proposal on youtube. Did they send negotiational letters and emails to high powered western politicians and government officials? or did they just make a video?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Not sure if this already been posted but I found some more on this Prince Lyon here:

Leo Zagami & the Demonic ZION/2012-2019 NAZI UFO Disaster Plans (Disclosure) Alien False Flag (HD)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I agree... looking at that video the guy is a mess. His jacket looks like he dragged it off the floor in the corner of his closet. Did he even bother to do his hair before the did the video? He's basically wind-bagging it as he puffs out nonsense.

This really doesn't reflect as some spoke person for any society secret or known. Just a guy with a delusion and an Internet audience. What a joke... seriously!

I didn't bother watching the video although the nose-picking part does sound funny maybe let me in on what second mark to laugh at.

"I represent a ultra-powerful nose-picking secret society. Our boogers will fight for freedom and peace against the NWO!"

Did he at least eat it? Or save it for when he's off cam?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Not sure if this already been posted but I found some more on this Prince Lyon here:

Don't these two really sound like "Dumb and Dumber" of the "secret" societies?

Lyon - "You want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?"

edit on 2-4-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Something i haven't seen anyone point out is that this poster put up links to the video. fine. where it gets down right sloppy is that the same account that has this vid up has a very interesting one in THE FIRST slot which 'exposes' this leo guy supposedly. so...um OP which are we supposed to follow bcuz there is a MASSIVE contradiction between the two. I can't believe that they are right next to eachother its like you want to see who is paying attention or sumthin

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Don't these two really sound like "Dumb and Dumber" of the "secret" societies?

Lyon - "You want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?"

edit on 2-4-2011 by YouAreDreaming because: (no reason given)

Hey just curious tho...what did you make of that 2nd video I posted? I mean....call me CRAZY but I see a "Prince" that is pretty confident as he reveals himself and who he is and....well lets just say he didn't strike me as someone that would even THINK about brokering peace
In fact he seems to be very much looking forward to 2012 and it throwing it in our faces how we will be suffering and doing the Hitler salute by then. The "Prince" that I saw in that 2nd video is one that is only appearing with this Benjimin dolt in order to make a complete mockery of him and the world. You get the same feeling?

I see this Benjimin as a nobody that THINKS he is a player (and is completely shocked too I bet but unfortunately I do not think that HE realizes it), BUT THIS PRINCE?!?! Something just not sitting well with me on him....I see pure EVIL in him, and am on the fence with this but I THINK that there might be some credibility with that dude

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sekos

I saw these two on you tube video saying the same things a few years back. Not legit sorry.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I do not understand how some of you seem to be blowing this off, and not taking it seriously.

In the very beginning of the video, Benny himself states that-

People in the intelligence community, and other people know that we are an extraordinarilly serious power. uuuuuhhhh......

It doesn't get any more serious than that.

EXTRAORDINARILLY!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I've been aware of both these two tools and have watched other videos of Lyon.

The fact is... he's probably who he claims to be but like Wimp-lo was to Kung-pow... trained wrong as a joke.

Everyone needs a good laugh, even secret societies. I can't take either of these two seriously. I just end up laughing at them.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
OMG!!!!

Click on the "Closed Caption" option underneath the video and watch it the entire way through. There is a second, hidden message throughout.

I guarantee you won't regret it.

lmao. I second that notion.
That's hilarious.

This new 'Transcribe Audio' feature, is great lol.

between the the uuhh Illuminati of the west=
between the teen who may not be unhappy the weights.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join