It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
..World Peace.

I guess you need to watch the clip..I was never a big fan of Fulford,honestly I thought he was like a Jordan Maxwell,David Wilcock type..Well it turns out that Mr.Fulford deserves everyone's undivided attention..The man he is speaking with here is in the highest of levels of the Illuminati and is indeed the real deal..The Illuminati have revealed themselves..this is no April fools day joke either.I repeat THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE.

With that being said..this video could be huge as far as the revealing of the ordo of the illuminatis to the public for the first time ever.This could be the beginning of great change, change for the absolute better of mankind..Definitely worth your time.

www.youtube.com...

Some of the info in the description box...

Canadian Journalist Benjamin Fulford & Prince Leo Lyon Zagami of Santa Elia, Italy

MW Bro Leo Lyon Zagami 33° AASR Piazza del Gesu' (Alliata lineage)
Supreme Magus of the R+C+ of the italian Pytagoric Tradition
Grand Master of the Ordo illuminatorum Universalis
Knights of Malta

Benjamin Fulford announces the end of the financial elite crime syndicate's "New World Order" plans for massive population reduction together with Illuminati representative Prince Leo Lyon Zagami of Santa Elia, Sicily. Prince Zagami came to Tokyo to meet Fulford and negotiate plans for future changes to benefit the people and the planet.

More pertinent info from the Illumanti and them revealing ALL of their secrets..

Part 1 of Princess Kaoru Nakamaru & Prince Leo Zagami

www.youtube.com...

Part 2 of Princess Kaoru Nakamaru & Prince Leo Zagami

www.youtube.com...

And info

Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan has traveled to 186 countries to meet world leaders, royalty and business tycoons to promote world peace. She has published 40 books and describes her personal spiritual outlook on life and the after-life. In parts 2 and 3 of her interview, the Princess talks with Prince Leo Lyon Zagami of Santa Elia, Sicily who visited Japan recently.

MW Bro Leo Lyon Zagami 33° AASR Piazza del Gesu' (Alliata lineage)
Supreme Magus of the R+C+ of the italian Pytagoric Tradition
Grand Master of the Ordo illuminatorum Universalis
Knights of Malta
edit on 1-4-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Soon all the religious people will say he is the false prophet bringing on the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It was a pretty compelling video and I really hope that it is legit. Things have been twisted and screwed six ways from sunday for so long that it will really take something big to set it all right. perhaps this is it. They certainly talk a good game. Not only that but the illuminati has amazing tailors. The Prince's suit is pure awesomeness.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Interesting.......

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/2/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Added another video link with the Italian illuminati guy and a Princess of Japan? (never heard of her) but in the second video he clearly states we are going to release all of our secrets!!
I hope there is truth to this as well..this is some great stuff..And yeah that suit is bellissimo

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Indeed..I am adding more videos of this meeting..check link 2 will post 3 as soon as the OP on YT does..lol..

link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

No offense, but it seems like a hoax to me.

link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Man I really hope so, let's get the party started already, enough talking about it how about some fun!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I'll bring the beer!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

Well then no offense you wouldn't know the truth if it was (ahem) right in front of your face..just saying.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If this is real...wow! Thanks for sharing this video. I look forward to seeing the others.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i loved pressing the button on the bottom right of video,the 1911 button.....they look great ....
i dont believe a word.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Princess is a pretty fascinating character in her own right. She has a facebook page that I have added. Lots of interesting things on her wall, plus she seems to interact with people on there. I will be keeping an eye on all this.

here is a link to her facebook:
www.facebook.com...
edit on 1-4-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Niiiiiice.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
benjamin looked all coked out,,,,,,,look at him,he is i swear.
like i said earlier.....b.s.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Excellent!! As will I..far as I am concerned this is the best we got going for the good in the world,lets hope this explodes.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Yeah your right he is having a big coke party with a Prince and Princess.yeah..Calling BS when you have no clue about what you're talking about only shows us all you're ignorant and don't deserve to know the truth..go back tobed..or back to that awesome college thesis you're writing on "why everything is bs cuz I say so" lol..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have to say that this video is from 2009....is not new though.
Can anyone tell me otherwise??
But the info is good I have to say.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Can't see for looking? yes that name suits you just fine..you are entitled to your opinion even if it oozes ignorance..best of luck to you..Can't see for looking..lol..yep you nailed that one on the head.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I really try not to post on threads that are so er um........ridiculus! If anyone believes this CRAP then clearly they don't know anything about the illuminati whom wouldn't be caught DEAD talking to a man like that and definetly never will they admit to any guilt. Listen people thats just NEVER gonna happen, and when if did it would be just hype to make you sleep better at night. When the SHTF its going to happen in a very BIG way.......not on some looney tunes YouTube Video.......you can't be serious!

But Hey...... I'm no over educated achiever that has any big fancy degrees to back it up so who am I to say???

<<   2  3  4 >>

join