It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
I have a question...

what kind of proof would people want if someone were to step forward and say that they were with (insert clandestine group/organization)? I mean, is it hidden cameras in the ritual room you are after? Sacred parchment? pictures of famous people wearing robes brandishing insignia? Even if someone had a veritable prop trunk a la Carrot Top...wouldn't the rotten tomatoes still be thrown?

it is not necessarily proof that they are Illuminati,
it is the proof that can show they are NOT which
discredits their story

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by infojunkie2

I refuse to answer for fear of having to read more scripture.

i put a star on AnteBellum's post for saying it out loud. there are many people close to me who know their verse and scripture well. from them i learned any literate person with a Bible can copy quote and reference.

i don't know if people who use biblical reference realize it alienates some other people. there are many reasons why, but that point is moot. communication sent but not received is as effective as a feather in the wind: neither get a message across, they just blow on by.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
2009 indeed. Good 3 year progress there. We just have to to wake up more in any case. Are you sure this isn't an April Fools joke. Well its past noon west coast.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford's blog is a long string of outrageous claims "American Government Bankrupt Tomorrow" "Illuminati Surrenders" and garbage like that. Nothing he has blogged about has come true. He's a Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor disinfo agent. He probably reports to the Black Pope himself.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
really weird body language. and they couldn't have done this on any other day?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me who this Leo Lyon Zagami guy is? A google search doesn't return anything creditable....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is obviously old information. I don't know why I'm posting other than to let you know, this isn't it. These guys are fake. Disclosure will not happen in this fashion. It will happen with a presidential election when the incumbent is so far behind in the poles he will have nothing left to lose. He will use disclosue in his last ditch attempt at re-election. These people are frauds.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
OMG!!!!

Click on the "Closed Caption" option underneath the video and watch it the entire way through. There is a second, hidden message throughout.

I guarantee you won't regret it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

This is really Hilarious

I would love to get a transcript of it

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
Can anyone explain to me who this Leo Lyon Zagami guy is? A Google search doesn't return anything creditable....

His real name is Leo Young, he used to be from Norway where he used the name Khaled Saifullah Khan, i think he used to be a arms dealer, not sure. And as far as i know he broke all ties with the Illuminati or so he said. So him representing the Illuminati is news for me. There's allot of videos of him on youtube. He claims his mission is to expose the Illuminati s plans for this world. If im not mistaken he's a recording arstist also.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
OMG!!!!

Click on the "Closed Caption" option underneath the video and watch it the entire way through. There is a second, hidden message throughout.

LOL! that was awesome. I think we got p'wned by Chiken Bone !

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Leo Zagami .com

Leo Zagami? It has to be a scam. This guy has been spouting out about the illuminati for years. Pretty much proves that Fulford is a fake as well. For some reason I keep rememebering something about a "field of dreams" he was building where he was going to lock up all the bad guys. Supposedly the government kept coming in and destroying his handiwork so he eventually gave up.

Both these guys are nuttier than a fruitcake, although I think they fight a valid fight.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
where the ninjas now ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
really weird body language. and they couldn't have done this on any other day?

exactly,

Its a bloody lol fest.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Originally posted by OldCorp
OMG!!!!

LOL! that was awesome. I think we got p'wned by Chiken Bone !

Or a MEATHEAD!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I never heard of this Benjamin Fulford dude before, but I watched him and observed him behave just like a druggie. Nervous AHDD twitchyness and constantly attending to his nose with no discretion. He looks just like those types on A&E's 'Intervention', who the family are trying to rehab.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
All this # is fake. There is another interview, in the same room by the way, he interviews Princess Nakamaru of Japan, too bad there is no Princess Nakamaru of Japan. HOAX!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by infojunkie2

I refuse to answer for fear of having to read more scripture.

i put a star on AnteBellum's post for saying it out loud. there are many people close to me who know their verse and scripture well. from them i learned any literate person with a Bible can copy quote and reference.

i don't know if people who use biblical reference realize it alienates some other people. there are many reasons why, but that point is moot. communication sent but not received is as effective as a feather in the wind: neither get a message across, they just blow on by.

My dear if you had actually read my post, you would have not felt alienated, because it was done in a tongue and cheek way, but if you still feel alienated then you are in good company, cause you have made me to feel alienated too..sniff sniff
edit on 1-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Crown Princess Masako (皇太子妃雅子 Kōtaishihi Masako?, the Crown Princess Masako) (born 9 December 1963) is the wife of Crown Prince Naruhito, the first son of the Emperor Akihito and the Empress Michiko, and a member of the Imperial House of Japan through marriage.
en.wikipedia.org...

It seems a google search of the princess of Japan brings up a different result.
Searches for Princess Nakamaru only circle back to Fulford so I don't know who this lady is but she does not seem to be the princess of Japan.

edit on 1-4-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Princess Nakemaru does not show up in this imperial family genealogy either.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c519821cc713.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join