It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Wasn't this Fulford guy sued for libel over the same things he saying and lost?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I know italian accent can be confusing sometimes, but this closed caption was hilarious :

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Mad as a box of frogs.
Read this
www.masonicinfo.com...

Good info!

Everyone who comes to this thread should read it....

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hate to break it to ya but
Fulford is the new Sorcha Faal.
be wary

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
Soon all the religious people will say he is the false prophet bringing on the end of the world.

almost sounds like your calling us out, ok I'll bite, If this were true I would start out with,

1 Thessalonians 5:3 for when they say peace and saftey, sudden destruction cometh upon them,as
travail upon a women with child.

But I personally don't believe that their coversation is legit, or that this is for real, aside from the fact that in my spirit there is no confirmation.
The Italian guy talks as scatter brained as I do sometimes,and notice many times when the italian guy turns his head to the side it almost appears like he is trying not the laugh, then you add in the fact that it is not even presented in a very organized or professional manner, with Fulford acting like someone who is geeking for meth half the time.

Nothing personal, just my little ole opinion
edit on 1-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

hmmmm....looks like ive done the work,that you havent boyo...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Did anybody buying into this crap even try to google this prince zagami or princess nakamuru? They don't exist! The only mention of either of these people are in conjunction with these bogus videos (which apparently have been going around since 2009) and this fulford dude.

Please please please, if you want to deny ignorance, don't be so freaking gullible, which by the way, that word is written on the ceiling............................................................................................

got ya again!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
hate to break it to ya but
Fulford is the new Sorcha Faal.
be wary

I agree... it's not like he comes across like his secret society has given him some political power or even financial credit. He just seems like some nutter trying to get attention to his wild fantasies.

I don't believe a word of what he says or that he has the cred he speaks of.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I watched the first YT video. 'World Peace', your title, sums it up well. These fellows sing a nice song, touching upon many key points of concern. Made me think of John Lennon's words. Action is what matters; we will know soon enough.

I felt these two guys looked alike in their features. There is a age and weight difference. It appears to me the similarities are not strong enough to be brothers, step-brothers yes.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Prince Leo Lyon Zagami is a ridiculous false prophet. How can anyone take this seriously?? He says he is Jesus.

He looks cracked out. Be clear headed and clear minded.
edit on 1-4-2011 by blue5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2011 by blue5 because: can't figure out how to upload video. First timer.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

I refuse to answer for fear of having to read more scripture.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
At last the plan is coming out. What a joke. Pile on the corruption until the whole world is ready to replace this system, and then bring forth the soft sell, the happy savior fluffy good guy flavor of the wriggly spearment GUM.

No sir, not I! The way out is very positive, and it does involve using the technology including the high tech, the frequencies to neutralize radiation and restore health but with humanity prepped for the councils and watchdog councils and no money, no bankers, no realtors, everyone equal and educated and everyone abudantly prospered whether healthy, single or able bodied or not, the Venus project turned over to the people in grass root ways with cosmic education.

And I agree we need the prodigal suns and daughters to assist, to step down and kick that pryamid over, and to make U-Turns, because if we all remembered we were Family we'd realize we're here to show you the way, so you don't get lost in the system either. Make the right decision, and know that NWO will not be saving the day either like this set up is doing, we're not enabling you guys any longer.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

All I can say, is that I hope this happens. I really, really do. Today;s society is torture for anyone who is actually awake.

Also, did he say there are certain divisions of the CIA, and US. Government working against the NWO?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

Nope, if this is what they're working for they're just a different branch of the same machine. The Hopi elders gave the best advice: "WE'RE the ones we've been waiting for!" That means we are the ones to learn how to problem solve in the Spirit of Love & Peace, without control as our goal, and clean technology.

We're not to give our power away to anyone. And if you only knew who was behind these groups. The Eye of Horus. We will need the most Love and positive equal frequency to draw in our help in this that can be done. Read the Terra Papers, yet realize they are in disortion and that there are true Adults watching over the kindergarden school, way over the Eye of Horus's head. They've sold out the human race and they need to renounce it and stand with us as equals but disempowered from authority.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wow those videos are awesome, thank you! S&F

Looks like we all got some research to do! Hopefully some good things are to happen over the next two years as mentioned in the video by the prince.

Khar

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I hear ya, I used to be the same way, but I'm really quite harmless, unless your the debal

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

lmao

oh man, don't let Religion stifle free speech.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Since these videos were made in 2009, they have had 2 years to start to make good on their claims. Things have only gotten worse. Therefore, this is obviously total B.S.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have a question...

what kind of proof would people want if someone were to step forward and say that they were with (insert clandestine group/organization)? I mean, is it hidden cameras in the ritual room you are after? Sacred parchment? pictures of famous people wearing robes brandishing insignia? Even if someone had a veritable prop trunk a la Carrot Top...wouldn't the rotten tomatoes still be thrown? People would still hiss and call it false and then refer to their own previously accepted paradigm. One of the things I like to do is examine multiple perspectives into a certain subject and rather than waste time with what conflicts...I prefer to focus on commonality. One could remove this man from the equation and yet the underlying principal is still the same. For all those who claim to have a heads up on whether or not hooded figures of note would have anything to do with this, to you I look askance because you obviously know more than many and hope that you would add something worthy to the information exchange rather than wasting energy picking apart ones credentials. Something to the key of..."This guy seems sketchy but in my own studies I have found this...."

And if you havent done any studying...if you havent read into the philosophies and historical accounts of these groups outside of the big and scary images of *gasp* the occult...then I would suggest you do so. I am new to all of this....secret societies....but not the esoteric aspects as I have been a student for 20 years. Mainly I got tired of the misinformed or even outright LAZY prattling on about the occult and its place in the grand scheme so I decided to have a closer look and what I have found has been fascinating. This is but a drop in the bucket and if this man is not one holding information of value then I will move on, but in the meantime...I would like to come to that conclusion on my own.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't like the way Fulford kept touching his face and fidgeting when bringing up some of the "facts" talked about.

I hope this video is genuine but withing me doubt remains. I guess time, action, and the soon-to-be openness of these societies (as was said in the video) will be the only way we will find out for sure.

Peace,

AS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join