It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by Nebulous1973

No offense, but it seems like a hoax to me.

that's an advantage of time: it takes little of it to forget things. Both personae in the video have been exposed as frauds way back. Still they make good money.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

edit on 2-4-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: attempt to get rid of double post. Sorry for that.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easy530

I think he is a bit of a dork. But this is a video of him in an interview with David Rockeffer. Now you can yell fake, but that is David Rockefeller he is talking to. The video at the top of this page is the Former Finance Minister of Japan. You can look that up. He also talks here about the plan to cause an earthquake in Japan.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by easy530

You will see him talking with Rockefeller, [I probably spelled it wrong again.]
Now this is a hotel room also, Kinda Cheap but people judging the background of a video in so crazy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Intriguing video - these are people I'm mostly unfamiliar with, so seek info on them I must.

www.taiyonokai.co.jp...

KAORU NAKAMARU [Political Critic]

After Barnard College, entered the Political Science faculty of Columbia University, New York, where she graduated in International Politics at the East Asian Institute.

Based on this experience, she went on to pursue her goal of "personal diplomacy" through intense meetings and discussions with many of the world's most influential figures, among them President Reagan of the United States, Presidents Sadat and Mubarak of Egypt, King Hussein of Jordan, Prime Minister Gandhi and many more.

As a producer and interviewer who, over the past 20 years, has introduced over 200 world figures from Presidents and royalty to leaders in every sphere of activity, Kaoru Nakamaru has earned herself a unique reputation among the Japanese viewing public, and made a major contribution to internationalizing Japanese attitudes.

In its 1973 TV special edition, Newsweek acclaimed Mrs. Nakamaru "The world's no.1 interviewer," while the Washington Post praised her as "A person of the times, whose outstanding international sensitivity makes her an invaluable asset on the world scene."

AIso in 1973, King Hussein of Jordan, in recognition of her contribution to world peace through personal diplomacy, awarded her the Decoration of Independence.

From 1974, Mrs. Nakamaru has been a member of the council of the Japanese Ministry of Industry (MITI), and from 1980, also a consultant to the Foreign Ministry.

From December 1984, Mrs. Nakamaru's interview documentary program "Following the Sun" began to appear every Sunday on America's PBS (Public Broadcasting System) which with its high standards and 300-station nationwide network, is one of the most prestigious television services in the world.

On May 23, 1989, held the first International Symposium for World Peace in New York and hosted a Press Conference at the United Nations attended by representatives from 100 countries.

In 1991, promoted the International Symposium as Total Life Movement worldwide, based on the New fork Office as her headquarters.

In 1993, started a movement for human renaissance based on "Way of Life," in contrast to "Way of Power." This is called, the "Total Life Movement."

In 1994, started organizing "Following The Sun" Association worldwide.
In 1996, Invited to visit the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea) for one month as a guest of state.

In April 1997, As a result of the publication of "The Structure of the Global 'Underworld' Power and the Course of Humanity," begins lecturing throughout Japan.

In February 1998, Visits Iraq to head off the U.S. military's air-bombing of Iraq.
In March 1998, Received invitations as a guest of state from the governments of North and South Korea.

[Mrs. Nakamaru has published the following books]
¥ "Diplomacy with America, Diplomacy with China" Simul Books, Tokyo.
¥ "Following the Sun - The Autobiography of Kaoru Nakamaru" Bungei Shunju, Tokyo.
¥ "World leaders" International PHP, Tokyo.
¥ "World Figures" Jiji Press. .
¥ "As a Man, As a Leader" Nihon Jitsugyo Shuppan.
¥ "The Structure of the Global 'Underworld' Power and the Course of Humanity" Bungeisha.
¥ "The Underworld and Judea as Told by the Grandson of the Emperor Meiji" Bungeisha

Prince Leo is not turning up what I'm looking for, though.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

That was the first time I had heard of Fulford - and I'm still intrigued as to his apparent circle. I must say I dropped the ball after that was released and never really looked more into him.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
Soon all the religious people will say he is the false prophet bringing on the end of the world.

So far, only you. You might save your self some embarrassment. If you unplug your keyboard from your computer. Then, you can safely type away.

Cantsee

benjamin looked all coked out,,,,,,,look at him,he is i swear.

You know that's the impression I was getting as well. Definetly ! Even before I saw your post.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Of course they isolated the *Bad* Illuminati
this fake is just bad as hell, i cant really understand why Benjamin do this for a disinfo is this to easy to look through and for the *Truth* there is almost zero background about real the Illuminati and what they' re agenda is.

If the there are really good ones in the Illuminati then i ask myself why the hell is Monsanto and the Pharma-Industries still so powerful .... yes this is because this is a damn bad fake and the agenda is to kill lots of people but how would you do it ? Ask yourself and you get your answer.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

I would take all of this wuth a LARGE grain of salt:

From her face-book page:

Kaoru Nakamaru 07-08-96 ...... After Barnard College, entered the Political Science faculty of Columbia University, New York, where she graduated in International Politics at the East Asian Institute

www.facebook.com...

His [Rockefeller] General Education Board made a dramatic impact by funding the recommendations of the Flexner Report of 1910. The study had been undertaken by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching; it revolutionized the study of medicine in the United States. Rockefeller also provided financial support to such "Ivy League" institutions as Yale, Harvard, Columbia, Brown, Bryn Mawr, Wellesley and Vassar.... en.wikipedia.org...

If you are not aware of what the Rockefellers have been up to.

Bankrolling the Bolshevik Revolution

The Great Deceit

Beware The Fabian Society

Sounds like she is one of the ones TRAINED to be one of our masters.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chulra

I guess you didn't know that the virus H1N1, was reconstituted 1997, from the remains of victims of the 1918 Infleuenze, One Soldier in Fort Riley, during the First World War, and infected his unite, they were then sent to the Battle Front in France. So many soldiers died on the field of battle it ended the war. But killed over 50 million people world wide. After its reconstitued, it was spread around Mexico, in 2005. Everyone in media and elsewhere started screaming Pandemic. That's to a miricle the H1N1 did not kill people like they thought it would, they either got the reciepe wrong or our immune system were so low it didn't kill everyone. At the begining they were projecting 100 of millions of people could die. It kills by causing a persons immune system to go overboard and kills. H1N1 is listed as a Bio-Weapon.

Read this:

www.fas.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is a two year old video.
Nothing happened.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am going to watch the video when my web connection is repaired, as i am down to 125 kbs. Sounds really Interesting, can some one tell me if the vid is the real deal, and a very brief overview.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For some people it's always too hot, or too cold. Too good, or not good enough. Too professional, or too amateurish. If the "production values" were "CNN" quality, someone would say it was obviously mainstream disinfo. If the interview takes place in some impromptu, ad hoc fashion, obviously it's a hoax. Being skeptical is one thing, being obtuse is another. If...IF...the video is legitimate, and what was said is true, the "production values" would look more or less just the way it was. Not "amateurish" (not much of a "set," but acceptable sound and lighting), and not a studio-quality production. With everything said, seems there's enough to chew on without majoring on the minors.

As a practical matter, in terms of actual content, nothing was said that a lot of us haven't heard before. Fulford's performance was more unbearable than usual. His mannerisms and twitching were so distracting I actually taped a piece of paper over him. If anything distracts from Fulford's "message," it's Fulford. Get help, get some freaking speech therapy, take a basic communication's course, and for god's sake keep your freaking hands out of your face. A reeeal turn off.

We know that there must be (at least) two "strains" of occult knowledge. The materialistic elitist strain, and the metaphysical populist strain. The materialistic strain seeks to monopolize occult knowledge, eliminate the metaphysical strain, and hide occult knowledge from the masses. The metaphysical strain seeks to preserve occult knowledge, and, when the time is right, one day share it with the masses. The Roman Catholic Church's persecution of Gnosticism and alchemy and various wisdom-keeping traditions is a good, but not the only, example of the conflict existing between these two occult strains. The "Illuminati" represents the materialistic, negative elitist strain. There is no similar organization, to my knowledge, representing the metaphysical, positive populist strain, on par with the Illuminati. The Rosicrucians were mentioned, but more as keepers of the populist flame, not a visible competing global presence on the same level of control as the Illuminati. But, if history is our guide, we wouldn't. Occult "populism" is by nature an "underground" movement, metaphysical, and therefore nameless. The Illuminati are centralized, symbolized by the all-seeing (they wish!) eye, and the pyramid. Those with no-name are decentralize, and are symbolized, in a manner of speaking, by the all-inclusive circle. The Illuminati represent the masculine, those with no-name represent the feminine. Like the Count said. Yin and yang.

That being said -- two distinct strains sharing the same occult knowledge, one negative and one positive -- positive-leaning factions existing within the larger negative-dominated Illuminati hierarchy is perfectly reasonable. If Illuminati factions fight among themselves, on their own level, and we know they do, there is nothing unreasonable about individuals within a negative faction turning toward the light. That, I think, is all that's being suggested. It can no more be "proven" that a "light faction" exists within the negative-dominated Illuminati than the existence of the Illuminati itself can be "proven." Yet, there they are.

If this is "disinfo," what's the point? To delude the miniscule fraction of the planet's population who actually watched it into believing that the Illuminati is not all-powerful? Well, they're NOT "all-powerful." The more we're reminded of that fact, the better. So, if this is "disinfo," created to deliberately deceive, I fail to see how anything that was said helps the Illuminati. Once we accept the reality of occult, or hidden, knowledge (truer history of humanity, the world, metaphysics, etc.), and we don't need Fulford or the Count to tell us that, it's not a leap of faith to grant the message, even if the messengers rub us the wrong way, a certain degree of credence. The message is, the Illuminati's days are numbered, and there IS a better way.

I hope so. But it's not "false hope." As a New Englander, I "hope" the Patriots go to the Super Bowl. Based on the evidence, it's not a "false" hope to say so. But, there's no guarantee. Hope is never a sure thing. Life is risky. False hope is hoping the Lions go to the Super Bowl. My hope is we ALL go to the Super Bowl.

Whether we do or don't doesn't depend on Fulford or the Count or on any one piece of the puzzle. The Count knows what he's talking about, though. I don't see anyone challenging his command of the facts. His knowledge of the occult and secret societies is encyclopedic, give him credit for that. Fulford, wise in his own odd way.

Is he deranged? I don't know. But I've got a feeling that the closer we get to the truth, the "deranger" it's going to sound.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Again, it's an old video.
...and nothing ever came of any of this.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

S&F for a great post.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BilboBob
We need more freemasonry? We need a world organization of religions? The illuminati are our friends? Oh so now they suddenly have the power and the will to help? This youtube video is the start of a change for the worlds elite?

Oh my gosh that was the most convincing video ever. I throw myself in your arms oh sexy suited ones. I don't need an education I am utterly convinced by this video. Where can I sign up for freemasonry?! - April fools

If there were truely an internal struggle, I imagine it would be much more gritty. Have all the grass roots, hands dirty resistance simply gone unnoticed?

Can anyone say forced crying/bad acting.

If this prince looked as if he were fighting for his life I might believe. He looks like he is very comfortable. Don't forget those who actually tried to help:

JFK
Martin Luther King Jr
Bobby Kennedy
Malcom X
John Lenon
and those are just the famous americans.

Ok, I am going to ask you nicely to correct the above list of famous Americans. I am assuming it was a mistake, because I refuse to believe in that level of ignorance. If its not a genuine mistake then I do despair.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I haven't read all the comments, so I can't be sure this hasn't been brought up, but, has anyone else noticed that Ben Fulford looks very unnerved in the first video? He's kinda jerking around with his movements, he looks all around the room, fumbles around with his fingers, he seems to be choosing his words very carefully, he also seems to be very quick to correct Prince Zagami when he says "New World Order" and when the topic of secrecy comes up. Very curious. Judging his tone and body language, though, I see no signs of deception, simply that he's nervous, or scared even.

Thanks for bringing this up, OP, I'll comment again after I've seen the other two videos.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not sure i believe what the cokehead on the left and Borat on the right there are sayin...

Whose mom's basement is this filmed in?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join