It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
THIS JUST IN

I've been nominated for the post of "Disinfo Agent Czar" by no less than the likes of Mr. Wayne Herschel:

Originally posted by eletheia

WAYNE HERSCHEL

'Yes this elite member smears important forbidden knowledge like this for a living employed

by ATS level infiltrators he's quite elequent as well so very well educated. i will keep making

his job as hard as possible.

I think he is refering to you Neno ! Backhanded compliment to you 'elequent' 'so very well

educated' (MUST HAVE READ THE BOOK)

Link

I'm not sure what a nomination by the opposition does for my chances, though, so I reckon I'll stick with agitating for Czar of all Czars.

edit on 2011/4/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have a fully furnished commercial premises on a major high street in Liverpool, and it is sitting idle. Not even open. Secondary Support Campaign Office for our Overlord? We were going to make pizzas but whilst toying with the idea six pizza places opened up within 100 yards.

Would be cool to see an ATS presidential campaign office here in gangland Liverpool. Got wireless network, backyard chilling area with no cops access...(ahem.) And I see no reason whatsoever to ask anyone for any money to come in and just support the cause...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

OMG! There's RULEZ?

No!

There are NO rules.

Not that I'm allowed to disclose.

For those who are duly elected Pres. those rules are pertinent to the agenda.

... and they are not meant to be remembered ...

Now, Czar?

That's a whole 'nother gig! We'll talk later.

edit on 1-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Oh ... Well then, if you're just going to choose a day to end the world, how about a Sunday? That way we can party all weekend knowing we'll never have to deal with another Monday of having to go back to work and being responsible and all that crap.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Can you teach me to speak Russian? I have to know how to speak Russian for a Czar post, don't I?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

2012 is the transition to a better world on earth
with better values ... the age of enlightment .. literaly

once we are there .. you are right .. governments will be a useless thing from the past

Obama IS the last Potus indeed

No, it's been scheduled for demolition. The Vogons are already en route, piloting Nibiru. The deposit for the job has already been paid, and it's non-refundable, so it's set in stone.

Well, maybe "set in stone" was a poor choice of words...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
I love it and I have to say, SO looks very presidential and Springer looks like he is "encouraging" people to vote for them : ).

He does have that "I'm making you an offer you can't refuse" look about him, doesn't he?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

lol, you can go to rt.com it's a news site, but there is a link on top and they will teach you Russian.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

I don't see what's wrong with that, someone have to do it anyway

I was joking brother....lol, you thought was for real ?

Well, you ought to at least charge a nominal fee to test out the girlie clones, just so we know your a TRUE American!

OF COURSE I thought you were for real! Politics is serious bizniz!

If I wrangle the Czar of all Czars posting, I'll have to issue a departmental decree (since all those regs issued by department heads for some odd reason carry the force of Law) that all Girlie Clone Testers are to be accorded a minimum fee for their services, just to keep you on the straight and narrow!

Ahm a keepin' muh EYE on you!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Russian?

No, but how about: нохчийн мотт

I hear it's a good alternative...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

lol, you can go to rt.com it's a news site, but there is a link on top and they will teach you Russian.
Good luck.

I can already read Cyrillic characters (long story), but the words still come out in Russian, which I can't understand. Well, some of the words come out in Pashto, which I can sort of puzzle out. I guess that means I may have a leg up on the Russian lessons, and so maybe a leg up on the Czar of all Czars Cabinet post.

It's my understanding that those slinky blonde KGB agents from the old 60's movies (you know, the ones with the funny accents that say "DAHling" a lot) are really good at educating one in Russian. I wonder if rt.com supplies those?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Russian?

No, but how about: нохчийн мотт

I hear it's a good alternative...

"nohchiyn Mott"? See? I TOLD you I couldn't puzzle out Slavic languages! I make that to be "eat at Joe's".

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I figured out HAARP

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

lol, well being as it's a free site, I think your on your own as for attaining a blond Russian helper (I'm pretty sure they charge.......by the hour
)

Petition S.O. and Springer that it is a business expense, it wouldn't be the first time my government paid for "helpers".

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The only rules I will try to implement are no firearms, no uniforms (and this applies to the black hoodies and the boys in blue...we are one people in my splace) and go upstairs for a kip if you are showing signs of wanting a respite...or downstairs to the cellar to do your dark secret stuff. Liverpool Bootle Splaceways

The main shop front could be dedicated to the ATS presidential campaign. I feel this subject/idea may be waining...at least on this thread.

But we have the power to put forward our own nomination, of our choosing.

We are the people, are we not?

We can decide who makes our decisions,

I vote that ATS, thats us, choose to be able to choose. On this website we are free to express and complain; if only we could make a difference and influence political policy

I'm sure that at least one ATS member has the credentials to run for President...let her/him come forward now!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

google tells me it means "Chechen language"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Also, if elected will the ad free days continue? The site has been running so much better for me without all the crap in the corners. If the ads go away, especially while someone is rockin a Brioni suit, I'd appreciate that.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by Anunakki
Dont make me laugh...

Wouldn't dream of it, that requires a sense of humor.

S...

Would you tell me what so funny...?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

lol, well being as it's a free site, I think your on your own as for attaining a blond Russian helper (I'm pretty sure they charge.......by the hour
)

Petition S.O. and Springer that it is a business expense, it wouldn't be the first time my government paid for "helpers".

Yeah, THAT'S the ticket! "Business expense"! Maybe I can wrangle a grant through the Department of Education, too, since it's "educational"!

State Security err... I mean "National Security" DEPENDS on it!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

Chill
edit on 1-4-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join