It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owners of AboveTopSecret.com Announce Their Candidacy For President of the United States.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

THAT'S funny. "Would you tell me what's so funny?"

Comedy can be broken down into many levels. Different languages don't translate well.
Same joke..different words different language. Punchlines don't have same effect with translated words.

Standup Comedy is not writtern the same as jokes to read for the punchline.
Jokes to read aren't the same as written HUMOUR.

Humour,Comedy,Jokes written and told out loud, are as different as jazz,rock,classical category's as MUSIC.
Depends on writing or telling the "funny" thing.

April Fools....

That funny? Just kidding.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

ETA: Is that really you in your avatar? If it is, I have to say you are a very handsome man.

edit on 3/31/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Are you coming on to SkepticOverlord???

This campaign is going to be fun. I don't give a crap about who is really elected anymore. So this will be nice.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I will definitely latch on to this TEAT!

edit on 2-4-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by 27jd because: Meant thumbs up, not down. Too much Redbridge already today, lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by nenothtu

That will be one hell of phone tree, good thing it doesn't matter, because no one is gonna know who to call before our destruction anyway.

Well, you know that have that call forwarding thingy these days... we wouldn't even have to shave, put our pants on, or put the cigars out!

Ain't technology grand?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I'm starting to re-think my desire for the cabinet post. I'm starting to get this gnawing fear that my "office" might involve me being chained to a rock wall in the White House basement, complete with smoky torches. I don't think curtains would be needed there (fire hazard - and no windows!), but perhaps a nice flower arrangement might brighten the place up a bit....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

ETA: Is that really you in your avatar? If it is, I have to say you are a very handsome man.

This campaign is going to be fun. I don't give a crap about who is really elected anymore. So this will be nice.

The REAL question on everyones mind, BFFT, is: is that really you in YOUR avatar?

My, what a big knife you have there...

:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I've been browsing at images of some garishly-painted chains and I'm
sure that if I contact the manufacturer, a pastel-shade could be found
for your manacles.
The flower arranging is in progress as we speak, although her at No.43
will be ranting at the disappearance of geraniums.

Oh-hum.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

The REAL question on everyones mind, BFFT, is: is that really you in YOUR avatar?

My, what a big knife you have there...

:

Metaphorically speaking, it sure is me.
Of course, since i was dubbed "bigfatfurrytexan" by an employee several years ago, I have cut my hair short and lost about 100 lbs. So i may not be furry, and I am likely not "fat" for much longer.

However, that knife...i have one just like it. My dad had it made from an old dump truck spring. It is huge, heavy, and holds an edge very well. I use it for deer and hog hunting.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlaska

you sure about that ?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

How do you know that this isn't true ?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

You (both) Springer & SkepticOverlord, are not elegible for Presidential Election 2012!

Sorry, but I have the proof about your Birth Certificates....

Springer comes from MARS!

SkepticOverlord comes from SATURN!

Same Solar System but not Planet Earth!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by Mayura
This may be a clever April Fools gag, but mark my words... there really will be no 2013.

Just watch......

Major change is coming and it's beyond what you low-level conspirators may ever understand.

Care to make a friendly gentleman's wager?
I bet you $10,000, that there will be a 2013.

On January 1, 2013-
If we are still here on this spinning rock, then you pay me $10K.
If all has been destroyed, and mankind is erased from existence, then I shall pay you $10K.

hahaha...

low level = BS conspirators and high level = Major BS conspirators

I think you'll win the wager

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm in possession of an ANON spider bot that has been scripturally amended to produce several spam arrays encoded from the original stuxnet source code that,....

Once qued and logged by googlebot will initiate these sleeper arrays, which will in turn mass mail urgent messages to every American from someone they trust telling them to 'VOTE T.E.A.T. in 2012 or DIE!'. Once opened the message will encrypt the domain gateway, monitoring the domain email server with Carnivor so as to allocate as many voter account passwords as possible in each state, where, once discovered will be transmitted to Echelon and Broadcast upon secure NSA channels to voting facilities across the country. Once these accounts are successfully logged into the T.E.A.T. voter bot will then securly access the confidential voting application of the infultrated user account and adjust votes according to T.E.A.T. policy and agenda.

'There is no spoon'....

What that means is that the altered stuxnet application will expand outwards covertly from all infultrated voting facilities to all networked ajoining complexes and begin brute force attacks to gain entrance to local voter record databanks...

and Remark all to T.E.A.T. agenda, which once finished, all traces of such activity will disappear from logged records, the recorder will fizzle out, and Mr. Phelps didn't have to decide upon after all, because it didn't really matter... and nothing will remain for tomorrows hot news scoop regarding this mass transition in power!(lessness)

As a side note, I personally created and encoded into this altered application a T.E.A.T. logo, which, if such code passes through any networked video transmitters upon it's internet infultration will replace all other network logos and proudly display it's flesh colored ripeness in the bottom left hand corner of every LCD and Plasma screen display recieving that broadcast...

- yoyo

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Haha your vote matters just as much as any Americans!!! Ha! Zilch, nada, zip, zero, nothing, diddly squat...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Seriously guys/gals, you need to be American Citzens by birth 2 run for the Presdyent.
But then again 2013 wont happen. Lol
edit on 1-4-2011 by Angelic Resurrection because: (no reason given)

Too bad people think that way because the spirit of the law is that you only need one parent to be an American citizen by birth to qualify to be an American citizen, and it's actually if neither of your parents are American citizens even if you are born on American soil you are not a citizen of the U.S.. The law needs to be revisited it seems so to have it better defined according to it's original spirit. This can be done. Anchor babies can have their citizenship revoked if they have never served in the military. This needs to happen sooner rather than later.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Too bad this was just a joke. I would love to see a legitimate politician at least once in my lifetime run for president. They would at least get all of our votes, right?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Still cant see whats so funny..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If i lived in the states then you guys would have my vote for we need someone in power who will tell the truth from a powerful country

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

You know I got to thinking...

Why not make it official?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Good luck!

....Ah. The good old days. When it was all in good fun and we could laugh at ourselves and the rest of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join