It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your SS# Match Your State of Birth?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by ReRun

I'm trying to find a copy of my BC to follow that lead. Thanks for the suggestions, will update what I find.

reply to post by schuyler

So do you agree that he was born in Hawaii?

If so, does it matter where his SS# was issued? A few of us in this thread have some issues with SS# discrepancies. Many others have SS#'s from other states for various reasons.

What matters is that we are still Americans, including Obama unless proven to be a Kenyan/CIA plant, and the entire issue seams trivial.

But has his American citizenship actually been proven? There still seems to be some doubt. His unwillingness to show his birth certificate, and now he has 9 SSNs? WTF?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
AZ 601 it matches

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yes the 1st 3 numbers of my ss# does match my state of birth.
Good luck

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
lol my prefix is listed under "currently not in use"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It where its issued not where you are born

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
My parents were in the military and I was born in El paso,Tx at the base hospital. Yet its telling me i have a New York #. neither my parents,myself, or anyone on either side of my family have live there. Wierd imo.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I agree. So far with the responses on this thread are we able to suggest that the entire Obama SS# issue is foolish, and can we put that to rest yet?

It will never get put to rest, because then the bithers might have to come up with legitimate criticism of Obama, and that would take far more intelligence and non-partisanship than their blind refusal to accept reality.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

My SSN matches up perfectly with the state I was living in when it was issued. It will be interesting to see the results of this.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My number isn't even on there. My birth-state is, but the number is not.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by up up and away
My parents were in the military and I was born in El paso,Tx at the base hospital. Yet its telling me i have a New York #. neither my parents,myself, or anyone on either side of my family have live there. Wierd imo.

Just found out that my parents didn't apply for my ss# till i was like 9 and lived in belgium. Guess that explains that

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
For what it's worth, my number does not correspond to my state of birth, but I did not apply until I was 12 years old and living in a different state. My assigned number is correct for the state which I applied in.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The list itsself is invalid...look at Indiana:

Indiana 303-302

What kind of range is that?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I didn't apply for my SSN until I was in the 9th grade, so my SSN does not match my place of birth.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by SNeaKyTiKi

mine matched up correctly

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Mine does NOT match: It says I was born / issued in California but I was born in Seattle Washington, and my SS was issued there.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Needless to say I was born in one state but my family moved when I was really young. My SSN is from the state we moved to (1500 miles from where I was born).

SSNs in no way verify AGE or PLACE OF BIRTH: As already stated by others here.

But hell, it was on the interwebz so it must be true!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
So, we have seen so far that most of the replies show that their SS# matches either the state in which they were born, or the state they moved, etc.

But some of us have some unexplained discrepancies with their state of issuance. Therefore, can we logically state that the Obama SS#, Hawaii/Connecticut connection is not necessarily all that odd or suspicious considering the responses seen on this thread?

He may have multiple numbers, and I'm not saying this proves he was born in Hawaii or is a not a CIA plant, but IMO this casts much doubt on the argument concerning the Connecticut connection.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I was born in Colorado, didn't have MILITARY parents, and applied in Colorado. My first 3 are 521. It's accurate. Obama is a fraud. Period.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

So I am a fraud? My first three do not correspond to where I was born and there is a bit of a mileage difference as to where my number does correspond to.

Of course, you could have your tongue in your cheek on this post, but nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
It will never get put to rest, because then the bithers might have to come up with legitimate criticism of Obama, and that would take far more intelligence and non-partisanship than their blind refusal to accept reality.

Whenever you can provide logical answers to these questions, I'll listen to your dribble. Until then, you're full of #. Obama is hiding something. What ever happened to his promise of "transparency"? He's a fraud. FACT!

1) Original, vault copy birth certificate aka hospital-generated long form birth certificate. We are led to believe that the lawyers’ fees have exceeded $2 million for a piece of paper that’s worth $15.
2) Marriage license for President Obama’s parents — Barack Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham. Never released (if one exists).
3) Obama/Dunham divorce records. You can’t be divorced if you’re not married. Remember Barack’s mother filed and his father never responded. Why respond if you were never married?
4) Soetoro/Dunham marriage license. This is Barack’s Muslim stepdad. Not released.
5) Soetoro adoption records. Never released. Yet we do have records showing Lo Lo, Barack’s stepfather, enrolling him as an Indonesian citizen and a Muslim by faith. In Indonesia, Barack attended Saint Francis of Assisi School. The application was released showing the above. Then there are the Noelani Kindergarten records. Punahou School application — missing. Punahou school records — repressed. Noelani third grade records — the so-called return to Hawaii — never released.
7) Soetoro/Dunham divorce — when released, pages were missing.
8) Obama’s social security number issued in Connecticut, first digits 042, assigned to Connecticut sometime between 1976 and 1977. At that time the POTUS would have been 16 or 17 years of age selling ice cream at the Baskin Robbins in Hawaii. You tell me how he got the 042.
9) His selective service registration — appears to be doctored and created only when he began a political life. Not when he was 18 years old as required by law because he didn’t think he had to register for the draft because either his Indonesian or Kenyan citizenship exempted him.
10) Occidental College records — suppressed, not released.
11) Financial aid records at Occidental College — suppressed not released.
12) His passport — not released and records scrubbed clean by Obama’s terrorism and intelligence advisor.
13) Columbia University records —suppressed.
14) Columbia University thesis — we know titled, “Soviet Nuclear Disarmament,” also not released. Suppressed.
15) Harvard University records — that’s law school — not released.
16) Harvard Law Review articles — none.
17) Illinois Bar records — not released.
18) Same for his baptism certificates and his medical records.
19) Add to those lists Illinois State Senate records, law practice client list … and the beat goes on.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join