It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your SS# Match Your State of Birth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

It's a conspiracy!

Does your number match NM?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Mine checks with my state as listed.

So I guess that makes me one of the "no problem" people.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I haven't been convinced yet that Barry Soetoro was even born, much less born in the USA....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Read the paragraph above the list of numbers.
They list the state in which the card was ISSUED, not the state where you were born.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I dont think your list is accurate sorry.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNeaKyTiKi
reply to post by BadBoYeed

lol does it work on this one?

They say its "complete"
"Complete SS Number List"

Site got overloaded...

Cached Version from Google
Complete SS Number List

edit on 31-3-2011 by SNeaKyTiKi because: (no reason given)

Well it is not complete it seems. First off it shows my #SS number putting me in SC and I was born in NC and when you the second screen for the middle to numbers it skips over mine

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Maybe I am not finding the rights lists. I could be wrong. But other people have linked lists as well.

They all seem to vary a little, so which one do we believe?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If you were born "on base" you will not match the state.
If you are an alien you will not match the state.

Mine is correct.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

Well I am not alien, but I was born on base.

Can you explain why it would not be from that particular state the base is located?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That is an incomplete list... You should change your link to a sight with accurate info like This One. On this one yes it is correct for the state my number was issued in, it is also correct for my 4 kids my husband and a friend...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
If you were born "on base" you will not match the state.
If you are an alien you will not match the state.

Mine is correct.

It's out of date then. Im not an alien, no one in my family is an alien, mine is there but my brothers isnt, we were born in the same state, same city, and about 6 blocks apart in different hospitals. My sisters isn't there either.
None of us were born on base, although our mother and father both served in the military.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

I posted a link to the SSA Gov website on an earlier post, and it is still inaccurate. Take a look.
SSA

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
According to the list, my SS card was issued for the state of Calif. but I wasn't born there, I was born in Paris France, 1961, my parents were american, my mom and dad moved there in 1957, my dads work took him there, after moving back to the states in 1967, we settled in Calif. because my Aunt had a house there.

I know, my story just proves that we will probably never know where Obama was actually born.

SS numbers don't prove where you were born, but an official Birth Certificate might !

If Obama was doing a decent job as president, I would not be posting this at all.

Peace
edit on 31-3-2011 by FutureThinker because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Family of 7, 1964 thru 2000, all numbers ok here

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My wife, two kids and I all match. Even with a 35 year spread between parents and kids they still managed to get us all in the right state.
The govt. can get something right every now and again.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Mine does not, and neither does my sister's. I noticed this when I joined the military and when I signed up the guy said "you were born in Utah, huh?" because he inputs the info to new enlistees into the computer and knew the first few numbers and which states they belong. I said,"no I was born in Florida", and he thought that was odd. My sister was born in Florida as well, and her SSN is Utah based too. We are four years apart but our SSNs vary by three numbers. I asked my mom about this as we did not move to Utah until I was 10 years old.My mom said that she did not send off for our social security cards until we were in UT and she sent off for them at the same time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

try this one and see what you come up with . It gives you the where and when .

stevemorse.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hum...my number does not match any listing posted here...with that I say you can not know the birthplace just based on the first three numbers.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

lol no its not ur state number it has to do with ur age what date u were born for instance when i was born it was 309 numbers giving out when my daughter was born it was entirely different...yeah i dont know her number lol

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Analyze76

Well I am not alien, but I was born on base.

Can you explain why it would not be from that particular state the base is located?

INS SS# if Federal not state
DOD SS# is Federal not state

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join