It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Tried To Contact Aliens, I Think it Might Have Worked!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hello ATSer's.

Over the weekend I had read a few threads and websites about how to contact aliens, so last night I decied to give it ago. It was about 00:00 and my girlfriend had fallen asleep I turned of the telly laid on my back closed my eyes and thought something along these lines "Hello aliens, if there is any of you out there are listening I invite you to contact me.", I felt a bit silly to be honest.

I continued this for about 20mins without any luck, so I decied to go to sleep. It took me ages to get to sleep but as I was trying I keeped repeating,"Hello aliens, if there is any of you out there listening I invite you to contact me.". I must have fallen asleep because a few hours later I woke up unable to move. Now, I have had sleep paralysis before but this was on a different level.

As I keep trying to make myself move, I heard a noise either by my door or outside it, at that point I felt someting grab what I can only say was my soul (and I not even sure I believe in that sort of thing), I don't know what it was but I instantly became scared. I felt like my legs were being pulled out of me body, they (my legs) were being violently swung from side to side. I tried making some noise to wake my GF up but I couldn't get out any sound. I felt like I was being pulled but I was resisting, it wasn't painful.

I don't know how long this went on for but after a while my girlfriend shook me and I instantly was able to move. I grabbed her and said "thank you" she said "what for?", I just told her I was having a nightmare (I don't want her thinking i'm mad!). I asked her why she woke me up, she told me I was shaking and making weird noises.

It was about 02:00 when she shook me, I didn't try going back to sleep till about 07:00 I was far to scared. But when I did try I keep getting this weird feeling like my mind was falling (if that makes sense) and then I would get like a "thud!" and my eyes would open suddenly without warning.

I have also been getting a lot of Deja Vu this morning.

What happened to me has left me terrorfied about going back to sleep! I wish I had never tried anything and I urge any of you to think twice before you try it.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, I have heard a lot of positive about people trying to contact aliens. Unfortunately it wasn't the case for me.

ALS

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Thats very wierd, any marks appear on your body (legs)?

S&F

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Not on my legs but I do have two small scratchs on my hand but I can't be sure that they weren't already there.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I know what I will be doing tonight when I go to bed.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Sounds like a dream.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I can asure you it was no dream! I was very aware and very awake.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I've had the same thing happen to me, where I was lucid dreaming and thought I was awake.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by strato

I don't want to know what you do before bed, you sick minded person

haha!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I have had lucid dreams, this was not lucid dreaming, I was awake.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

strange and scary. remember that you sent out a signal and left your sistem open: anything might have answered: from aliens to less than friendly spirits. might be quite dangerous, doing it this way. you need to realign to higher levels and do what you can to protect yourself. bad things happen to amateur mediums.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Ah, well as with most of these stories we only have your word to go by, and i'm not saying you are, but alot of people that post these stories are just lying.

link   
Sounds interesting. Maybe you could try it once more and see if it works. If it doesn't, it might be just your mind playing tricks on you. If it does, maybe I could give it a try
Still, if this is true, it would be cool to actually make a form of contact with ET's.

link   
reply to post by mutante

Spirits and Aliens? I thought it could only be one or the other?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This reminds me of the film 4th kind?

Did you watch this before you went to sleep?
edit on 22/03/2011 by Alpal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I promise you I am not lying but believe what you will.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Yeah
I've had nightmares before too !

It was a nightmare !

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCardigan

I won't be trying again.

link   
Ask for your higher self to contact you over and over. Maybe some energy will contact you that will feel familiar. The resisting blocks the experience. I experienced paralyses too.

In this case you just invited some aliens in, while perhaps the bad ones are w8ting for people to contact in this way.

I just used my imagination to reply you.

+12 more 
link   
If it happens again, call to Jesus Christ. Laugh if you must but it is worth a try. I have come across endless accounts of alien abductions that were halted by that name alone. He WILL protect you. These are not aliens from distant planets. These are extra dimensional beings, demons, fallen angels. I'm not one to preach to anyone, I'm not even religious, but in light of recent information found in my years of research, this is the conclusion I have come to. If you do not feel love, if they do not try to comfort you and assure you that they are only there to help, I beg you, call out his name.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

No but I have seen the film.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join