It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Tried To Contact Aliens, I Think it Might Have Worked!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I would be careful what you try to summon. Perhaps it was not an ET but a demon.If you try this again, ask for the guidance and protection of Jesus, you may have a better experience.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

People keep saying this but i'm afraid I don't believe in Jesus.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

As was stated before, you need a stratergy to help you regain focus. People call for Jesus because it is what they recognize. I call for myself because its what I beleive in, mind over matter. If you follow any spiritual guidance or religion that is what you should focus on, you need to focus on somthing and that will bring you guidance and realization.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

But if it works, it works. What does it matter?

In cases like this, I completely agree... whatever you need to help you understand that you are in control of everything you need to be ok...

don't be afraid when you are in a dream or similar state, because if you believe you can face anything, you will be able to... if it's calling on Jesus, or in a more agnostic way, refuse to be afraid and face your fear rather than retreat, not necessarily with agression, but maybe, if you cannot let go of all your fear turn it to that... better with simply lack of fear, these things shaking and pulling your legs, or attacking in any way will simply lose their power, and you will feel back in control... then instead of waking up afraid, you will wake up having had an experience that reinforced your belief in yourself... know that it can be this way every time, and move towards it by facing fears in your dreams (and hopefully life) until you wouldn't be afraid to try again... doesn't mean you have to, just know that you would not be afraid... maybe at some time, you'll pity the hostile things enough not to vaporize them and spend more time learning from the positive things, whether they really come from inside you or not...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

I will think of something to focus on, thank you for your advice.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Good call....

All this talk of god and Jesus but yet soo many still die daily without any divine intervention...

Not very friendly I say...Or maybe just he does not exist

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

That's alright, but do you believe in spirits at all?

I would suggest asking for a communication with your spirit guide. Probably I would do it first in dreams, while very studiously recording me dreams for a week or two. Within that time you may have dream where you KNOW the feeling is positive.

Someone advised to feel a positive vibe and if it is not warm and comforting to call out Jesus name. I've heard this works as well, but obviously if you don't believe in Jesus it won't. I'm feeling that whatever it is in the world that you believe in and is positive, call out to that.

But definitely I wouldn't just open up the gates without a helping hand and a mind for protection. I've experienced quite a few instances of unguarded amateur experience (myself and other friends) that have been naive or ignorant and just went out on a limb. Definitely it is good to ask for help from spirit guides, ( I believe everyone's got them.)

Thanks for sharing, to all who disbelieve you, they would understand that you know you weren't dreaming. It's very easy to tell certain things. More people have these experiences than we think, but we can only know if friends like you will share them knowing that other people will want to deny it.

Thanks for posting your experience.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
They do say be careful what you wish for.

For me I use to lay in my driveway at night and talk to the sky. My roommate use to laugh at me and the dog would just lick my face. I have done this since I was young. It is calming for me. I love staring at the moon and just unleashing my thoughts and feelings.

I had many strange experiences as a kid. I am still unsure what those really were. I have had paranormal experiences but as far as seeing aliens or having experiences with one I have no idea.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Good call....

All this talk of god and Jesus but yet soo many still die daily without any divine intervention...

Not very friendly I say...Or maybe just he does not exist

Perhaps living on this Earth in this life is not the end-all-be-all? Ever think that more lies beyond and physical death here really might be the best thing that happens to some people? Of course, this can't be empirically proven.

Death is all part of the cycle and the experience friend, divine intervention to save all lives on earth wouldn't create a very suitable place to live after a while.

Would be nice in some cases for sure, but I feel there are really only two certainties in life, being born and dying, before and after that, fair game for speculation and belief.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

That's ok. He believes in you. I am a recent acceptee of Jesus, it literally happened about a week ago lol. Just keep it in mind. I'm sure if more of these accounts happen they will not be pleasant, and I'm willing to bet you will yell out anything you think might work, whether you believe in it or not. No harm in trying.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I beg to differ. I have had at least 5 experiences where I should not be here.Someone, or something has interveened and saved my life. The first one that I can recall was Christmas eve 1980, In those days I was not a very good person, suffice it to say I was in an accident and while un-conscious I was told or shown the the whole world has gone for a crap, my life was changed that day, and everything has been downhill since that experience, now what was that? Since that night I have been on a quest to find the truth, lots of blind alleys, but seem to be getting the puzzle together.My other 4 experiences have happened since 2008, and these are only the ones I can remember off the top of my head. So I guess you can say we all have different beliefs, me, I am sticking with Jesus.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

ATS needs a LIKE button, like fb lol.

@ OP: I too have experienced some very serious situations. Trust me, I am the last person anyone would ever expect to find Jesus, most still don't believe me :\. I have just seen too many things - too many times to deny what is right infront of me. You just have to find your own route and experience your own small miracles and "coincidences". And even if you don't that's still ok. I'm not a radical by any means and as previously stated I am not religious. Just be a good person, that's all. I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

ok no one seems to know a thing about your situation so im going to have to fill you in on what you experienced. You said you've had sleep paralysis before and thats exactly what it still is. I'm sorry that you might think this is something higher then simply your mind and body causing you harm but that's all it is. Iv had sleep paralysis since i was about 13, am 21 now, it stopped about 1-2 years ago.

I went through horrific experiences of sleep paralysis that i thought were aliens visiting me at night and i figured out eventually that it was all to do with sleep paralysis. www.abovetopsecret.com...
You need to study sleep paralysis in its entirety where you'll find that as real as these experiences seem to be - all the pain and physical contact you think is occurring is really just in your mind. I was awake though all of it and i thought i knew it couldn't be sleep paralysis but i didn't know better.

That's what's amazing about the brain, what it can conjure up is f'd up but thankfully its not real. Remember that you said you were making noises as an attempt to cry for help for your girlfriend to alert her of what was happening to you, and at this very time your girlfriend just saw you moving around making weird noises. Exactly what you would be doing if you were going through sleep paralysis.

Now to get rid of sleep paralysis you just need sleeping tablets - local doctor, tell him you're going through sleep paralysis he'll give you sleeping tablets and u'll never meet those pesky aliens again. I PROMISE U

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by kassych

How would I go about formulating an "exit" strategy?

Some people just need to be told about a door that opens and closes by using willpower, now there is a belief (a door is like a seperation between 'me' and this other entity outside of me) and there is the want to believe in that idea which makes it come true for the believer. Imho it is better to have a whole set of beliefs, knowledge is power and the more one knows of this type of communication the more power one has. Ultimately everything should be done without force but more out of a kind of expectancy, for example I expect any entity to be gone whenever I close that door. This whole process is like a making a statue out of a rock, at first it is unclear what it will look like but as more and more stone is chipped off the clearer the end result becomes while the artist making it doesn't know beforehand how it's going to look like.

Maybe for example, knowing your brain is yours to command and while communicating you temporarily allow entities to use those braincells in order to communicate with the braincells which you use. Don't identify with the braincells though, at least I prefer to think of my brain as an interface which is connected to something that houses my self (the soul). As you organize your mind to prepare for communication you will become more and more familiar with it and this strenghtens your power over it making it easier to flick that communication switch off and on.

It might sound dangerous, but then again we all take it for granted that when someone says something to someone else, they are in a way manipulating another's brain directly, that is if I say elephant I make the other think of an elephant whether or not the other wants to (only highly trained individuals would not think of an elephant, or in other words they can make the brain not translate the sounds). The difference is in the physical we can choose to walk away or put on an mp3 player, put in earplugs, tape the other's mouth (j/k) but in the nonphysical, this isn't possible. That is because one would have to keep thinking about it all the time, while in the physical if one puts on an mp3 player for example it takes no effort to keep it in place.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

That's alright, but do you believe in spirits at all?

I think I do, I definatly believe enough to ask a spirit guild for help. How would I go about asking? Would I simply ask in the same way I ask the aliens?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Yes you are right and I will keep it in mind.

Thank you
edit on 28-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

So what your saying is, train my brain to have "selective hearing".

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

But when I did try I keep getting this weird feeling like my mind was falling (if that makes sense) and then I would get like a "thud!" and my eyes would open suddenly without warning.

I'm not exactly sure but I think I know what you mean.
I've sometimes have this as well after a long day (going to a themepark or something). In the evening when I go to bed and try to sleep I keep feeling like I (or maybe my mind) keeps falling down. Even though I'm just on my bed it feels like you're felling of a rooftop or something.
Not sure if that's what you mean, but as far as I know and what my mom had toled me (she works in a hospital that helps people with sleep problems and such) it just because my body is insanely drained.
Not sure if you might have just been tired because you stayed up, maybe the attempt to contact ET got your mind extremely drained who knows maybe it drained you so much because it did infact work and you're just not used to it.
I'm no expert on any of this, but I think that whatever happened could have been because you were physically/mentally drained.
Not saying it couldn't have been something else though be it ET or maybe just something paranormal in a more spirit/demonic way.

But hope it was a one time event as it does sound rather creepy.. unless you want it to happen again of course and want to try getting further.. would suggest being careful though, never know what results it could bring (even going mental).

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have a dream before where I must have woke up four different times, each time I was certain I was awake. And each time "I woke up" I tried to look around me and there would be different people in my room. I'd get freaked out, try and wake up and then i'd "wake up" in the dream and feel relieved unlit i saw these people again. By the time i actually woke up in the real world I felt that exhausted and sick i knew I must have been paralysed in mysleep and struggling to move for ages.

I am not sayin it did not happen but I have had many dreams that look and feel just like im lying in bed and always make me feel paralysed.

Edit to say that I agree if you do this kind of thing again look up crystals that have protectional properties, even look into the protectional circles you can cast around yourself, even if you dont belive in them they may act as some way of putting your mind at rest and I used the protectional circle a lot when I used to perform spells and try and contact spirits ect.
edit on 28-3-2011 by eyesdown because: just adding a lil mo'

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
@ LanceDH The falling feeling I get alot when I am trying to relax it has stopped over time and is usually because I am stressed or anxoius. My falling feeling is usually accompanied by a short intake of breath like iv stoppped breathing or like im breaking through water but i kno it is just an anxiety/stress related.

I do not like the falling feeling but it does go over time, you just gotta relax and not fear the sensation.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join