It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
reply to post by superman2012

maybe they thought that the aliens wouldnt come to think that the human race would be intelligent enough to figure out their only weakness after the aliens witnessing some of the stupid obsurd things that humans are capable of

Hahahah...ok that makes more sense, but, if there was a planet that was over 3/4 fire and the rest land, I don't think I would move there.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
If malevolent aliens were going to attack earth for our natural resources, how would they do it ? Would they nudge an asteroid toward us , or use a deadly virus against us, or would it be an all-out assault,like the movie Battle for LA ?

it depends on how legal they were under the law,if they wernt very legal gassing and chemical warfare would be the de facto method as gasses are very legal under the law.if they were legal they would just teleport us all into the sun or space in an instant,the entire human race gone within seconds.
however the evil mind does not think so poorly,humans are far more valuble as hostages so expect to be abducted and held prisoner if any evil aliens came along.

the human race were indeed hostages and a hostage rescue insued two years ago where 99.99999% of humans were rescued.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If malevolent aliens were going to attack earth for our natural resources, how would they do it ? Would they nudge an asteroid toward us , or use a deadly virus against us, or would it be an all-out assault,like the movie Battle for LA ?

By convincing us that we should accept them as our new leaders.

That's the new way.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
lets be honest,if they wanted to they could just infiltrate our planet secretly and take over all the leadership positions withoutus knowing about it with identical replicas of our leaders.
a secret alien invasion is what has already occured,all our leaders are them as with our MSM,militaries and so forth.
its the most dangerous of all invasion types,secret infiltration.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ost33

Yep. First air superiority.
I would bombard the major cities and take out infrastructure.
Also too knock out military installations.
Afterwards I'd roll in the troops and subjugate the planet.
I'd take the slaves off world and restore the planet to it's natural state.
Then I'd make money off of the Eco tourism.
It would be the top vacation spot in the sector.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ost33
They have rules of engagement.

Did you know that?

Can you expand on that, or direct me to a thread that has. I'm intrigued.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If they wanted to have fun in the process, then I'd say they would go to war with us. But as they say. We'll see them coming from a mile away. Good news!

Or more like 100.000 miles...

edit on 27-3-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
reply to post by bdb818888

If they were going to attack us I am sure they would have done it by now, unless we are their food and they are making sure we are all good and fat first.

900,000 americans disappeared and were reported missing last year. think about that before you joke.

300 9/11's. either there are some serious hardcore serial killers out there working overtime to make almost a million people disappear or aliens have something to do about it.

and they all just can't be explained away as going on vacation or moving to another country. because that requires visa's and paper trails.

you can't also say they just moved to other states, because then they would require updated licenses and would need to find work. so there would be more paper trail to track them down.

there are sick and strange things happening in america.

900,000 americans missing, 2300 a day, here's the link. www.trutv.com...

edit on 27-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

About half of the roughly 800,000 missing juvenile cases in 2001 involved runaways, and another 200,000 were classified as family abductions related to domestic or custody disputes.
www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/americas_ missing/2.html

It seems that most of the 900,000 abductions are explained. This story is extremely biased. Look at the way the article is structured. It barely mentioned how many of these abductions are solved. This is what we call media slanting.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I don't know if it's been said but they would prolly use their go to... They would just flood us... AGAIN...

Prolly trigger global warming to an extreme

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaCigarette

I think they would slowly integrate themselves into our humanity & governmental systems & start taking all the oil, jewels, precious metals, etc. & they would also have started doing so many thousands of years ago, because all the eye witnesses are dead now. LOL

Hmmm sounds about like the current situation all over the globe now!!

If they think our oil, jewels, and precious metals are going to make them happy, let them have all of it. Love is what makes this world worthwhile. Maybe they watch us because they don't understand love. "There is good out there."

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

I agree man. They gave us 2001: Space Odyssey in 1968.

Other than that nothing that makes any sense. Just a lot of slimy creatures or mindless robots coming here and somehow losing to humanity despite their huge advantage.

I guess 'Contact' was ok in the 1990s.

But since?? District 9 was entertaining... but... yeah they need new ideas for alien movies... I think they just need to remake 2001. But call it 2040 or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Sorry to burst some of your bubbles but I don't think they would want to associate themselves with the so-called "elite" of this world, I don't even think they would trouble themselves with petty things on earth such as gold, silver, money, oil and the like, I think the only thing they would come here for is something plant based...or in fact water. But if they did make it this far they must have come for something.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I really think we kill ourself faster, they dont need anything. They just go...Givezz zThem MoreZzzzz zNuCLear POWERzzz BwaHahhaha....Look at japan they got 52 nuclear power plant

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join