It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If malevolent aliens were going to attack earth for our natural resources, how would they do it ? Would they nudge an asteroid toward us , or use a deadly virus against us, or would it be an all-out assault,like the movie Battle for LA ?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
virus would make the most sense, course they should have a particle recombobulator so they shouldnt need our resources

edit on 27-3-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
They have rules of engagement.

Did you know that?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think they would sit back smoke a cigar and watch us do ourselves in on 4D tv's.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Definitely virus... oh wait, they already did.
They sent us Justin Bieber who is spreading deadly Bieber Fever.
oh noez, run for your lifeees
edit on 27-3-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
If malevolent aliens were going to attack earth for our natural resources, how would they do it ? Would they nudge an asteroid toward us , or use a deadly virus against us, or would it be an all-out assault,like the movie Battle for LA ?

they would make us mine it for them
and not let us slaves know.

hmmm, that sounds just like
what we're doing now.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

they would make us mine it for them
and not let us slaves know.

hmmm, that sounds just like
what we're doing now.

That reminds of story about Annunaki
... were not we actually made to serve them and mine resources?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ost33

Yea they can only attack a world that knows what the hell is going on lol

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

If they were going to attack us I am sure they would have done it by now, unless we are their food and they are making sure we are all good and fat first.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well I dont know about you guys, but I'm READY TO TAKE A ANAL PROBE or TWO for the TEAM!!

I think Aliens just want us for our low to mid class sized trailer park womanz....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I think they would slowly integrate themselves into our humanity & governmental systems & start taking all the oil, jewels, precious metals, etc. & they would also have started doing so many thousands of years ago, because all the eye witnesses are dead now. LOL

Hmmm sounds about like the current situation all over the globe now!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
An asteroid is too messy, and an all out assault would cost them unnecessary casualties, because we could take out a least a few of them with nuclear weapons.

Your aliens would do best with a genetically modified super-virus targeted at human biology, or self-replicating airborne nano-bots that deliver lethal toxins. It should be relatively simple for a sufficiently advanced race.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
When people ask me, "if aliens were real and visiting Earth, why haven't they conquered us?"

I reply with, "they have." If you need proof of that, try doing or saying anything you want, within the bounds of not harming others, see how far you get.

We've been conquered from within, mentally, which is FAR more effective than conquering us physically, which has also been achieved via Eugenics. All the alien conquerors have to do is hang back and maintain the structure that is working us to the bone now. Wave to them when you look at the moon.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The whole idea is ludicrous. Any aliens with the where-with-all to come here would not need our resources. It's a big universe out there with plenty of whatever they would need. That's why I'm tired of all these "aliens coming to conquer us" movies. Their premise is stupid.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

WOW!!! YOUR CRANKY..... I think the intention for this STRING is for FUN and for creativity....

And for the RECORD I think those kind of MOVIES rock.... I love fiction... and FICTION SELLS!

Just sayin!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Need I say,
Black Plague.... "Natual" disasters... The ones that Govern us... Can any one else add ?

Im just speculating.

to add: tricking us to believe they are gaud, with a big G

edit on 27-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

We've been conquered from within, mentally, which is FAR more effective than conquering us physically, which has also been achieved via Eugenics. All the alien conquerors have to do is hang back and maintain the structure that is working us to the bone now. Wave to them when you look at the moon.

Was the Inquisition aliens too, or did humans do that one by themselves?

From the 1490s when Christopher Columbus set foot on the Americas to the 1890 massacre of Sioux at Wounded Knee by the United States military, the indigenous population of the Western Hemisphere may have declined, the direct cause mostly from disease, to 1.8 from as many as 100 million.[23] In Brazil alone the indigenous population has declined from a pre-Columbian high of an estimated 3 million to some 300,000 (1997).[24][25] Estimates of how many people were living in the Americas when Columbus arrived have varied tremendously; 20th century scholarly estimates ranged from a low of 8.4 million to a high of 112.5 million persons. This population debate has often had ideological underpinnings.[26]

Spanish invasion of the Americas, did the indigenous people blame the aliens too?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Asteriod_ Might defeat the purpose. After all one wouldn't wat to destroy the resources that they are after in the first place.

Deadly Virus_ Can you imagine how badly this place would smell with over 6 billion cadavers laying around decaying and leaving even more toxic bacteria here to thrive and consume the lives of other lifeforms.... that would suck!

All out assault- Maybe they could vaprize us. Or even suck us up into a giant vacuum, resembling the one used in Spaceballs!

I personally think they have already started this "Plot to utilize humanity in order to gain the resources of the Earth." In so many ways we are protected by them because we hold value. But you have to question the tipping point.... you know, the point where there are just too damn many of us to do any good? All we are doing now is wreaking havoc as an infestation of carpenter ants would to a home. This is not good.... we have plagued the Earth!

Time for the exterminators to create balance!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Infiltration.

How and why the CIA meddles in the World's affairs should be a good example.

How would we know if they are walking upon the face of the Earth amongst us?

How do we know they are not?

Maybe Tesla was an alien, but not malevolent?

We could be inundated so deeply that we can't see beyond the end of our noses.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

edit on 27-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join