It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

I wish I could give you 10 stars for thinking that too...how else can BIEBER be explained? but they only allow one im sorry.. unless the government released him on us..to use mind control through his retarded so called music...shoot, the aliens are probably working with them and came up with this evil experiment to control at least the dimwitted...and to the OP I think that if there are aliens I dont think they would have to show themselves...they would just push a button to obliterate us. so they wouldnt have to deal with people trying to act like heroes that you see in the movies...they would just laugh at them an then crush them or even keep the heroes as their b##ches...
edit on 27-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: add

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't believe Aliens have the technology to visit us, that's why they haven't. So all we have to worry about is us human beings.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hello again! are those anunaki vimpires? like this movie i have seen of a girl vampire who was trying to suck two men ( naked) she was strong and could hold them just with her hands and mouth. it was strange, i think they felt pain while she was sucking them in a strange way ( aaaahhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhh yeahhh) then third guy came to help he was also naked and started to...im not sure but she started to scream ooohhhhh yeahhhhh aaaahhhh aaaahhhhhh.......are those anunakis?
edit on 27-3-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
WOW!!! YOUR CRANKY..... I think the intention for this STRING is for FUN and for creativity....
And for the RECORD I think those kind of MOVIES rock.... I love fiction... and FICTION SELLS!
Just sayin!

Not meaning to be cranky just realistic. I see these kind of threads all the time on ATS. They are really short sighted in my opinion. The other notion I can barely stomach is the one about fear of evil or malevolent aliens. The fact that we are still here means that only a benevolent (or apathetic most likely) civilization can progress to the point where they achieve interstellar travel.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin

Originally posted by bdb818888
If malevolent aliens were going to attack earth for our natural resources, how would they do it ? Would they nudge an asteroid toward us , or use a deadly virus against us, or would it be an all-out assault,like the movie Battle for LA ?

The whole idea is ludicrous. Any aliens with the where-with-all to come here would not need our resources. It's a big universe out there with plenty of whatever they would need. That's why I'm tired of all these "aliens coming to conquer us" movies. Their premise is stupid.

I guess for people to understand this concept they must first understand the concept of how stars and planets form. Really how all of our naturally occurring elements form. They form inside of stars and from stars going Nova. There are vast interstellar nurseries that are just chock FULL of all of the materials that we can find on Earth. It is also prudent to understand that our Sun is believed to be a third generation star, that means that at least two different generations of stars have gone nova and contributed to create the elements that are found inside the Sun and our planet.

It also takes the realization that we are WAY WAY out on the edge of one of the milky ways arms. We are just too far away from where the real action probably takes place (in the middle).

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The idea of an interstellar species coming to Earth for our natural resources is pretty absurd, honestly. Everything found on Earth, except perhaps life and oil, can be found elsewhere in even our own solar system in far greater abundance and with nobody to fight to take it from. One could go to Mars and mine it to their heart's content. Water exists in massive abundance throughout our solar system, too.

If alien's came, it would be because they want it for it being a place where life exists in abundance, which would be interesting to them if they are a kind of life form based on the same principles as life here. Maybe they want to eat us, or eat our veggies, that might be possible, but it would also likely be very dangerous because it's quite likely microbes from here could be dangerous to them. I think it's far more likely they would come to study us the way we study other animals. Invasion and conquest would be pointless for a species that can travel anywhere in the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamtheman
I don't believe Aliens have the technology to visit us, that's why they haven't.

I disagree. Many have the tech. They could have wasted us all in a blink of an eye already but they don't want to. They have better things to do like watch us a learn about us.

You could have an alien sitting next to you and you'd never know it. They are that good!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If malevolent aliens were going to attack earth for our natural resources, how would they do it ? Would they nudge an asteroid toward us , or use a deadly virus against us, or would it be an all-out assault,like the movie Battle for LA ?

The whole idea is ludicrous. Any aliens with the where-with-all to come here would not need our resources. It's a big universe out there with plenty of whatever they would need. That's why I'm tired of all these "aliens coming to conquer us" movies. Their premise is stupid.

Agreed!! Especially the movie Signs. Why would an advanced race who has the capability of travelling millions of miles through space, attack a planet that has more water than land?!? Especially if water hurts them!!!! I did enjoy the movie but the actual plot was not well thought out.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by JibbyJedi

We've been conquered from within, mentally, which is FAR more effective than conquering us physically, which has also been achieved via Eugenics. All the alien conquerors have to do is hang back and maintain the structure that is working us to the bone now. Wave to them when you look at the moon.

Was the Inquisition aliens too, or did humans do that one by themselves?

From the 1490s when Christopher Columbus set foot on the Americas to the 1890 massacre of Sioux at Wounded Knee by the United States military, the indigenous population of the Western Hemisphere may have declined, the direct cause mostly from disease, to 1.8 from as many as 100 million.[23] In Brazil alone the indigenous population has declined from a pre-Columbian high of an estimated 3 million to some 300,000 (1997).[24][25] Estimates of how many people were living in the Americas when Columbus arrived have varied tremendously; 20th century scholarly estimates ranged from a low of 8.4 million to a high of 112.5 million persons. This population debate has often had ideological underpinnings.[26]

Spanish invasion of the Americas, did the indigenous people blame the aliens too?

Yes, so to speak. I'm saying that we were conquered a long time ago, like a seed that got planted and all it needs is to be watered from time to time. They came in, planted the mental infection seed within, then sat back and reaped the rewards as we ran with it to the point where we are completely retarded as a society with haves and have nots.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Agreed!! Especially the movie Signs. Why would an advanced race who has the capability of travelling millions of miles through space, attack a planet that has more water than land?!? Especially if water hurts them!!!! I did enjoy the movie but the actual plot was not well thought out.

Yep. Signs had so many plot holes it should have been classified as a comedy.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I don't believe Aliens have the technology to visit us, that's why they haven't.

I disagree. Many have the tech. They could have wasted us all in a blink of an eye already but they don't want to. They have better things to do like watch us a learn about us.

You could have an alien sitting next to you and you'd never know it. They are that good!

Why would they want to learn from us if they are so advanced? Why waist their time? I am sure that they have us all figured out already, if they exist that is.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Why would they want to learn from us if they are so advanced? Why waist their time? I am sure that they have us all figured out already, if they exist that is.

Why do we have zoos?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

maybe they thought that the aliens wouldnt come to think that the human race would be intelligent enough to figure out their only weakness after the aliens witnessing some of the stupid obsurd things that humans are capable of

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Why do we have zoos?

To entertain kids.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I saw a documentary on this once. What they do is come down in the pyramid spaceships and enslave races to worship them as gods.

I've been trying to remember the name of it, it was like 400 hours long. There was this government agency that was fighting them.

Oh yeah, Stargate.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What if they use us as animals and put us in zoos and use us to play hunting games? That would be cool.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

they only deal with the mind,so if an attack would happen ,it will be the when the tv stations say
'and a billion people will be in attendance for this'
When that day comes..please do not look or attend what ever the event is.thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

Hello again! are those anunaki vimpires? like this movie i have seen of a girl vampire who was trying to suck two men ( naked) she was strong and could hold them just with her hands and mouth. it was strange, i think they felt pain while she was sucking them in a strange way ( aaaahhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhh yeahhh) then third guy came to help he was also naked and started to...im not sure but she started to scream ooohhhhh yeahhhhh aaaahhhh aaaahhhhhh.......are those anunakis?
edit on 27-3-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

lol, dude

yes, and then when she finished sucking them, she lead them to the wall with cuffs, and cuffed them. Then she pulled out dagger out of her crotch and started doing something while she was kneeling in front of each of them. She was moving her hand to the left and right, and they were screaming really loud. Then they started crying. I think this time they were really terrified. They were first like: ^_^, then O_O, and then T_T.
I was like O_O whole time.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yes, so to speak. I'm saying that we were conquered a long time ago, like a seed that got planted and all it needs is to be watered from time to time. They came in, planted the mental infection seed within, then sat back and reaped the rewards as we ran with it to the point where we are completely retarded as a society with haves and have nots.

There is no record of human history where this wasn't the case. Could it be that it is part of our actual make up? There is no seed to be planted.

to the point where we are completely retarded as a society with haves and have nots.

There are no species of mammals or animals that are any different. Did the aliens infect all life on the planet?

edit on 27-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

I wish I could give you 10 stars for thinking that too...how else can BIEBER be explained? but they only allow one im sorry.. unless the government released him on us..to use mind control through his retarded so called music...shoot, the aliens are probably working with them and came up with this evil experiment to control at least the dimwitted...and to the OP I think that if there are aliens I dont think they would have to show themselves...they would just push a button to obliterate us. so they wouldnt have to deal with people trying to act like heroes that you see in the movies...they would just laugh at them an then crush them or even keep the heroes as their b##ches...
edit on 27-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: add

There is only way to solve this...

edit on 27-3-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join